Quote Originally Posted by Carapace:717621
It creates a different challenge for balancing item drops, but I'm keeping an eye on obvious things I can do to adjust it. Things planned for the future involve more Gold Sinks, and some shuffling of the loot tables in question over time to thin out and balance these scenarios.

There will always be the high rollers however, and it's impossible to have a perfect economy. With the addition of new droppable vanities for trade, and other means for gold to change hands within the community this should hopefully get better, and not worse over the coming months.
I made 4.2 million off of 12k investments in a matter of hours.

The people who play the game your people code into the night, long hours, farm farm farm... By the time they get one, it was prolly 6k on the ah. Fun!

The proof is there already. The elixir, plat or gold attained, are so good it is foolish not to use them. It is moronic not to use them.

It's because instead of one that increase drop rate from .01% change to .05% or something, instead just forces a reroll off of a drop that is common, greens.

Something that has a 1 in 1000 chance of dropping, instead, has a 15% or 30% chances of being a guarantee as long as a green drops. A green drops like 1 in 5. 15% or 30% off of that is crazy easy odds.

It's broke. No other way to slice that pie.

Woof