Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johndoed2001 View Post
    You don't sound familiar with the word pride. But you're probably one of those kids

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Facts , i have played since 2012 people dont understand what it means to collect, they just beg on forums for old stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Castofspell For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castofspell View Post
    Facts , i have played since 2012 people dont understand what it means to collect, they just beg on forums for old stuff.

+1 been here since 2012. I have to say.. this Forgotten event could've been so much better had they executed it differently.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1 been here since 2012. I have to say.. this Forgotten event could've been so much better had they executed it differently.

100% the devs do great jobs at alot of events and additions to the game, but folding to the community when they complain about wanting old stuff back because they aren’t “old players” so they weren’t around then, doesn’t seem fair.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Castofspell For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Para aura already makes this event 10/10 for me, can't wait to see what else gets shown next week !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    Para aura already makes this event 10/10 for me, can't wait to see what else gets shown next week !
    I own and collected 15+ para mythic/legendary weapons, bringing back para aura, dumb idea but they should have recolored it to keep para special, but now all nabs can get para that couldnt originally afford it..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Castofspell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kennetics View Post
    Sir @Remiem please consider adding bound aura to the vendor since not all player have platinums

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
    +1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wow thank you man you really make huscarl available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    No one asked you to collect these items, and I don't see any point in collecting items that u can't even use in dungeons.

And Forgotten Vanity event is known for bringing old items back as vanities, that's the whole purpose.

I'd really like to see Blue Founder Set as vanity too, I'd love to use it, the only thing stopping me from buying it is that it'll be useless in maps.

Not everyone want to sit in camp

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Noone asked us to collect these items?
    If we had not collected them back then making them rare then noone would want them now and the items would be worthless.

I have collected for over 8 years and the things i collect and others collect make up the history of the game. If there is nothing here that is rare, desirable and that seems unobtainable then where's the magic?

My only requested for the..."Forgotten Vanity Event is that we Forget the Forgotten Vanity Event.

As for using them in a map... You do know you can change your clothes with One touch of a button. If you need help setting that up let me know. I enjoy helping people.

ign
    chiiWaWa...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

As a collector i am very disappointed. Me and cinco were dming each other and i really thought he cared for people like us who love to collect these beutiful peices that quite frankly nothing has came out looking as good as some of these collectables in many many years. Think it might be time to sell these rare pieces I got sometime soon when I get the chance. and a having spent over $2,500 on this game I can say I will not longer try growing my net by spending real money. Anyways congrats to all the kids who get the vanity they've been waiting for who haven't spent a dime on the game but hey "who am I" sorry not

---------> +1 <----------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I own and collected 15+ para mythic/legendary weapons, bringing back para aura, dumb idea but they should have recolored it to keep para special, but now all nabs can get para that couldnt originally afford it..

Agreed...
    The Para has went from being a mythical gemstone to an item in the Dollar Tree Store.

and the young ones will play with it, get tired of it, throw it down and scream......NEXT.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Agreed...
    The Para has went from being a mythical gemstone to an item in the Dollar Tree Store.

and the young ones will play with it, get tired of it, throw it down and scream......NEXT.
    agreed , recolored para wouldve been the better option .

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    agreed , recolored para wouldve been the better option .

Sent from Decepticons HQ
    +100
    I guess its collectors time to call it quits and take all the extinct items with them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

No one asked you to collect these items, and I don't see any point in collecting items that u can't even use in dungeons.

And Forgotten Vanity event is known for bringing old items back as vanities, that's the whole purpose.

I'd really like to see Blue Founder Set as vanity too, I'd love to use it, the only thing stopping me from buying it is that it'll be useless in maps.

We collect the old armor because it bring back the memories.. some of us played since 2012-2013.. it is not easy to find the old armor because not all player is active till now.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ive played since 2012 i started at launch Ign Quickshooter i play for nostalgia idc what others think about fairness if items are exclusive, every game has “limited vanities” or limited items, its apart of history, some want to cry and say its not fair well its not our fault yall started playin in 2015 when we started in 2012, its how life is… i support and have the backs of every single collector that comments on this thread. I respect the devs for the decisions that they have made since it is their game, but needing to look at all player perspectives.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

shouldve added the elondrian 3pc aura to the list , that lightning is epic

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

No one will take away or steal your items, you can still collect your scrap if you wish.
    They are different items, in different slots.
    You can still use your items to sit in the cities, no one will stop you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Noone asked us to collect these items?
    If we had not collected them back then making them rare then noone would want them now and the items would be worthless.

I have collected for over 8 years and the things i collect and others collect make up the history of the game. If there is nothing here that is rare, desirable and that seems unobtainable then where's the magic?

My only requested for the..."Forgotten Vanity Event is that we Forget the Forgotten Vanity Event.

As for using them in a map... You do know you can change your clothes with One touch of a button. If you need help setting that up let me know. I enjoy helping people.

ign
    chiiWaWa...
    STS only brings them back as vanities, you can keep your original version as the gear piece, so what's the problem?

You still have something that's not easily obtainable by others.

And most of the time, collectibles just end up sitting in houses, and not usable anywhere.

I rarely ever see anyone wearing a collectible price even in camp. So in short, you get to still have the rare item, people just get the vanity version.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

STS only brings them back as vanities, you can keep your original version as the gear piece, so what's the problem?

You still have something that's not easily obtainable by others.

And most of the time, collectibles just end up sitting in houses, and not usable anywhere.

I rarely ever see anyone wearing a collectible price even in camp. So in short, you get to still have the rare item, people just get the vanity version.

The exclusivity of owning the item and the look is where it matters….. its like vanity if only a limited amount own it, its rare and pricey…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    No one will take away or steal your items, you can still collect your scrap if you wish.
    They are different items, in different slots.
    You can still use your items to sit in the cities, no one will stop you.
    Read my below post, its the exclusivity of owning the item, its like a frank set or ghost or gorgon….. only a few owners of the set and the look available… non collectors do not understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

The exclusivity of owning the item and the look is where it matters….. its like vanity if only a limited amount own it, its rare and pricey…

The looks are being wasted away in people's houses.

You are still being able to own the gear version of the exclusive items.

I own a couple of cool looking items, and I bought them when they were cheap but now they worth a lot. I don't mind them bringing those items back since everyone should have a chance to be able to enjoy cool stuff without having to pay a fortune.

I know a decent amount of collector who keep a lot of collectible in their house and hardly ever equip them.

And I am not sure where devs made a post branding certain items as "collectibles", it's the players who decided. Devs don't have to go along with it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post: