Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
When you can't give meaningful, reasonable response and had to depend on convoluted and mysterious lines. No one cares you are a collector Or something else you would like to call yourself. Only LB items should be rare, not any other low lvl equip that you luckily was able to obtain for cheap and easy. now you fear that you can't be special and have to work for lb to be special, that is why you are raging on here.
And the few core players you harp on about won't be able to play at all if all new players don't find playing the game worth their time. STS wouldn't maintain game and it's servers for few like you who like to show superiority which you acquired just by chance.
You call yourself a collector? True collector doesn't harp about new things being released, they instead feel happy to collect new things. You're just a phony collector who now fears that he will not be rich anymore because your worthless low lvl items would not be bought by anyone.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Im not here to argue with irrelevant kids, ive played since 2012, i didnt acquire these items cheaply first off, and we can talk dis out in game if you wanna drop your ign i already dropped my ign, collectors know i am right and they know what they had to go through to get items such as these and kids wanna cry like you, that they cant find these items for themselves. Good try but you are irrelevant don’t quote me if you are irrelevant to the convo thanks kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk