Quote Originally Posted by Sucr View Post
None-collectors think we are scared for items to lose their value, yes okay. Maybe some collectors don't want the values to drop, but in most cases TRUE collectors collect items to symbolise their history and remember the good times from years ago, why re-release old items into vanities, in turn this will only ruin AL's history.

I've said this before.
If you are too incapable to put in the effort to get exclusive rare items, then that is YOUR problem, WE worked hard for our collections. We are a big part of the AL community, we want the history of AL to be remembered, not to be forgotten when everyone is running around in the vanities of collectibles, in-turn forgetting its origin and where it came from.

I understand why people want such items like forerunner, heraldics, etc to be re-released. They are some of the best looking things in AL, but that's like saying;
I want ker'shal to be released, I want bbhooks, I want immortal weapons, I want medusa, frank, ETC, ETC, ETC...

To all these people running around with expensive vanities or even mid vanities, how would you feel if AL decided to re-release your favorite vanity?
That is how it feels to us.
We spend ALOT longer collecting rare items than regular players do trying to get vanities.
A single collection can take YEARS of endless searching, even for a single item, then for STS to re-release that certain item, years of work lost? So imagine AL did that to your vanities, how would you feel?

All of these none-collectors hating on us, but in reality we are a huge community of people that are just trying to remember AL for how it used to be.

I do not like the re-release of collectibles at all. I do not want AL's history of items to be forgotten and replaced by vanities, but if that's what you guys want, then go ahead, we cannot stop you, but simply urge you to re-consider future events like this for the sake of your game.

Thank you.
-Amxlia
Nice words, but pure hypocrisy, only care all about gold.
Why is there an avalanche of people selling "collectible" items? really funny, things are the way they are don't try to disguise it.
On the other hand, I have hundreds of pieces of furniture, vanities and pets, I never make such a big deal of it when sts relaunches or recolors them. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose as they say out there in the comments.
Also I collect them and I love my items and I enjoy using them, most of them I wouldn't sell and it doesn't bother me at all if I see that many have it.