Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castofspell View Post
    True collectors don’t care about the price, we value the item for what it is, i paid 700m recently for epic heraldic rogue, and i intend to pay 650+ mil for brown heraldic warrior so i can finishing COLLECTING the heraldic because they are the only 2 i am missing, ya’ll crying thinkin we are merchants but i bet that 99% of yall commenting and crying on this thread are merchants and are complaining cuz collectors can afford these items and maybe yall can only afford a single vanity, its always been know that you cant become a collector and be poor, ya’ll so desperate for some items smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s not a numbers game you donut! We just want a vanity version of the set! No one wants your armor!!! We’re not merchants lol, we don’t want to hoard the armors and sky rocket the prices we are NOT collectors *Cough cough, brown heraldic 300m now 700m* It’s not about being able to afford the armors I have 1.2bil on me, but what’s the point of spending it on an armor if I can’t use it in maps. I’d take a recolor of them lol it’s fine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post: