Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

R.I.P Para Collector o7

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    TLDR; We've updated the event dungeon to support full parties.

Details: Restricting to 'solo only' would definitely keep these vanities quite rare - but the main reason we set it up this way was based on available development time. Originally it seemed like the we would not have enough time to properly balance a new event level that allowed players to run ghost party / solo and in full groups at all levels. Fortunately things have changed! OP has been edited (to remove reference to 'solo only'). Best wishes!
    thanks bruh!

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Why can’t STS rerelease old armor sets from season 1-3 as vanities? Just change the colors so the collectors can stop crying about them. If you truly cared about your armor you wouldn’t care about it getting released as a vanity since you have the original. I had most of them, even crier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castofspell View Post
    Non collectors will never understand smh.

I wouldn’t understand sorry.

Never chose to spend gold or legendary/epic gears which were bound to turn into vanities at some point. I chose to spend my gold on vanities which gave me much more in return or ran leaderboards which gave me items only some players in game have. I rather collect furniture than these low level items which can CLEARLY lose their value once turned into vanities. Because in case you didnt know there is an event called Forgotten Vanity Event. Ill send u the link if you cant find it…

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    I wouldn’t understand sorry.

Never chose to spend gold or legendary/epic gears which were bound to turn into vanities at some point. I chose to spend my gold on vanities which gave me much more in return or ran leaderboards which gave me items only some players in game have. I rather collect furniture than these low level items which can CLEARLY lose their value once turned into vanities. Because in case you didnt know there is an event called Forgotten Vanity Event. Ill send u the link if you cant find it…

Like i said y’all have y’all hobby collectors have our hobby, if leaderboard runners cant afford to be collectors not our issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

collectors are the kind of people who buy a monkey picture on the internet and say it's art

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Non-collectors want the most rare, limited, expensive collectibles to be re-released so they can wear them for a few days and never wear them again. These items have built up their rarity over years and should not be brought back to appease a temporary pleasure that will never be satisfied.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    Non-collectors want the most rare, limited, expensive collectibles to be re-released so they can wear them for a few days and never wear them again. These items have built up their rarity over years and should not be brought back to appease a temporary pleasure that will never be satisfied.
    Rarity is nice and all, but what’s the difference? You have your original armor version and I have my vanity version. You still have the original. What’s the harm done?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Rarity is nice and all, but what’s the difference? You have your original armor version and I have my vanity version. You still have the original. What’s the harm done?
    loss of value.

anyway back on topic....love the new sets can't wait to get on my mage.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

@cinco love the firebug aura , but with the para aura to compensate to the collectors of the para gem items . could you consider stacking the para aura with a para item . so while wearing a para item + para aura , the area of aura is doubled in size .

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    loss of value.

anyway back on topic....love the new sets can't wait to get on my mage.
    So you don’t actually care for the item itself just the value of it? Why not just recolor the vanity and problem solved?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Let’s not butt heads everyone. Let’s cool down
    Everyone has their own play style.
    Each players expertise on the game is what makes the community going.
    Without our different playstyles, Arcane Legends wouldn’t be around.

Anyways, I think the best way to accommodate both sides is by re-releasing the items as vanity BUTTTT in a different color.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    So you don’t actually care for the item itself just the value of it? Why not just recolor the vanity and problem solved?
    never cared for the actual armor since it doesn't scale to the level....after updates they become useless.
    now a vanity is interchangeable so yay for that.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

None-collectors think we are scared for items to lose their value, yes okay. Maybe some collectors don't want the values to drop, but in most cases TRUE collectors collect items to symbolise their history and remember the good times from years ago, why re-release old items into vanities, in turn this will only ruin AL's history.

I've said this before.
    If you are too incapable to put in the effort to get exclusive rare items, then that is YOUR problem, WE worked hard for our collections. We are a big part of the AL community, we want the history of AL to be remembered, not to be forgotten when everyone is running around in the vanities of collectibles, in-turn forgetting its origin and where it came from.

I understand why people want such items like forerunner, heraldics, etc to be re-released. They are some of the best looking things in AL, but that's like saying;
    I want ker'shal to be released, I want bbhooks, I want immortal weapons, I want medusa, frank, ETC, ETC, ETC...

To all these people running around with expensive vanities or even mid vanities, how would you feel if AL decided to re-release your favorite vanity?
    That is how it feels to us.
    We spend ALOT longer collecting rare items than regular players do trying to get vanities.
    A single collection can take YEARS of endless searching, even for a single item, then for STS to re-release that certain item, years of work lost? So imagine AL did that to your vanities, how would you feel?

All of these none-collectors hating on us, but in reality we are a huge community of people that are just trying to remember AL for how it used to be.

I do not like the re-release of collectibles at all. I do not want AL's history of items to be forgotten and replaced by vanities, but if that's what you guys want, then go ahead, we cannot stop you, but simply urge you to re-consider future events like this for the sake of your game.

Thank you.
    -Amxlia

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sucr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Why can’t STS rerelease old armor sets from season 1-3 as vanities? Just change the colors so the collectors can stop crying about them. If you truly cared about your armor you wouldn’t care about it getting released as a vanity since you have the original. I had most of them, even crier.

Agree to only change colors

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sucr View Post
    None-collectors think we are scared for items to lose their value, yes okay. Maybe some collectors don't want the values to drop, but in most cases TRUE collectors collect items to symbolise their history and remember the good times from years ago, why re-release old items into vanities, in turn this will only ruin AL's history.

I've said this before.
    If you are too incapable to put in the effort to get exclusive rare items, then that is YOUR problem, WE worked hard for our collections. We are a big part of the AL community, we want the history of AL to be remembered, not to be forgotten when everyone is running around in the vanities of collectibles, in-turn forgetting its origin and where it came from.

I understand why people want such items like forerunner, heraldics, etc to be re-released. They are some of the best looking things in AL, but that's like saying;
    I want ker'shal to be released, I want bbhooks, I want immortal weapons, I want medusa, frank, ETC, ETC, ETC...

To all these people running around with expensive vanities or even mid vanities, how would you feel if AL decided to re-release your favorite vanity?
    We spend ALOT longer collecting rare items than regular players do trying to get vanities.
    A single collection can take YEARS of endless searching, even for a single item, then for STS to re-release that certain item, years of work lost? So imagine AL did that to your vanities, how would you feel?

All of these none-collectors hating on us, but in reality we are a huge community of people that are just trying to remember AL for how it used to be.

I do not like the re-release of collectibles at all. I do not want AL's history of items to be forgotten and replaced by vanities, but if that's what you guys want, then go ahead, we cannot stop you, but simply urge you to re-consider future events like this for the sake of your game.

Thank you.
    -Amxlia
    as a collector, I keep what **I**earn and sell the rest...and have been playing for years. having a game closed to new players and old ones that lose an account is awful. people want to collect, but as old items are retired....gold values inflation is at an all-time high...so does it seem fair to gouge in price when the person collecting spends most of their funds on 1 item.

what kills a game is not becoming flexible. I value my time, I value my items...and I value this game to flourish like it has all these years. but being locked to "EXCLUSIVE PLAYERS" is why we have LB challenges, badges, and even hard-to-get armor and pets.

I don't mind re-releases but if it damages buying and selling... then its all part of an active market :/ (like when mythic eggs came out i hoarded and bought with plat...then eggzaver was released...see how that works lol). you gamble, sometimes it pays off...others times it doesn't.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

if you are a collector for a vintage item in real life, you know how hard to find it. sometime it takes a couple of years and sometime the price is high. but its worth the efford.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to drawfflerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

This guys’s hammer would be awesome to have for warriors. With the lightning effect he does

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I've said this before.

Thank you.
    -Amxlia
    Nice words, but pure hypocrisy, only care all about gold.
    Why is there an avalanche of people selling "collectible" items? really funny, things are the way they are don't try to disguise it.
    On the other hand, I have hundreds of pieces of furniture, vanities and pets, I never make such a big deal of it when sts relaunches or recolors them. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose as they say out there in the comments.
    Also I collect them and I love my items and I enjoy using them, most of them I wouldn't sell and it doesn't bother me at all if I see that many have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I've said this before.

Thank you.
    -Amxlia
    Also nowhere does it say that those items should be exclusive, collectible etc. You just assume this.
    So don't try to compare them to vanities or other limited edition or lb exclusive items. Which the dev always emphasize that they will not be reintroduced, at least in their exact shape and color.