Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Forgot to add. Can you guys add some specular to the textures on the old vanities? Some of them looks outdated in terms of "quality".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

paracelsus :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Sir @Remiem please consider adding bound aura to the vendor since not all player have platinums

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasit View Post
    It's best decision since all "collectors" are just merchants, and since all "collectible" items is just low lvl junks with 0 value
    Cute you say we are all merchants , many are yes, but not “all” my ign is Quickshooter if you got an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kennetics View Post
    Sir @Remiem please consider adding bound aura to the vendor since not all player have platinums

+1

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Geez now my para feels pretty useless to use 🫤

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Thought? What is the purpose of having this Event Solo this year? To preserve the rarity of drops or something? Why not just scale the Goblin Mobs and Orc Boss to Elite Zodias Map Lvl? And add group join back? Would that not achieve the same goal without making this Event boring?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaeden. View Post
    Geez now my para feels pretty useless to use ��
    Not really since you will be able to wear double aura or combo your para effect on the gear with another aura. So still valuable. Same goes with collectors. They can use their collected gears to decorate their houses. The sad part for some old players is that they won't make huge moneu overnight just because they used to play for one week in the past when those items were widely available in the game. Instead will bring more joy to those who happily remember the good old days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Thought? What is the purpose of having this Event Solo this year? To preserve the rarity of drops or something? Why not just scale the Goblin Mobs and Orc Boss to Elite Zodias Map Lvl? And add group join back? Would that not achieve the same goal without making this Event boring?
    If I'd have to guess on this one is the fact that they want a different kind of difficulty on the table. If they would choose to scale the map for full party, people will still be able to enter and find a strong party that will eventually wipe the map easily. Running it solo means it is just you agaist the boss. This way you ll have to face some kind of difficulty in order to get that worthy prizes you re running for. It is more like a personal achievement event rather than a carry event for some people. And for me seems fair enough because in the end, for most of us, the ultimate goal after reaching those powerfull items is to make our toons looking cool.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

yes… for the anti social happy ending solo version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

The solo idea is good because there's people that don't want to spend gold on gears and that leach off others to run maps

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    If I'd have to guess on this one is the fact that they want a different kind of difficulty on the table. If they would choose to scale the map for full party, people will still be able to enter and find a strong party that will eventually wipe the map easily. Running it solo means it is just you agaist the boss. This way you ll have to face some kind of difficulty in order to get that worthy prizes you re running for. It is more like a personal achievement event rather than a carry event for some people. And for me seems fair enough because in the end, for most of us, the ultimate goal after reaching those powerfull items is to make our toons looking cool.
    I see. Understand something with the range of geared player's in this game how hard you really think the difficulty of a Solo version is really going to be? I mean seriously? Also they have done this in the past with a Pirate Event and it was Easy, Boring, and I didn't feel any type of personal achievement tbh with you.

STS could disable Premade Party for this event. So it would be random join only. So the range of Op Geared, Decently Geared, and Poorly Geared would be different every run for the most part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I expect Ursoth's level of difficulty. I do understand some of the concerns you guys have and I do agree with you on the social aspect but again, it is not like you really socialize inside the map during the fight. I mostly get distracted when I run group content amd people have to wait for me or fight without me and sometimes it happens the same exact thing with other players and it feels annoying. I think there is enough room outside event to socialize and I find fod this particular event the best way to play it solo. If a player who have just started can afford to do with easiness the map that I do after I've spent month/years and virtual/real currency to get gears that will help me reduce my time in combat, it won't simply be a fair deal. Same thing goes for those who choose to support the game and pay for exclusive things and those who can't affort pr simply don't want to spend cash besides time to play the game. Both category are indispensable for such mecanism to function. So take it as it is or come with valid arguments that doesn't involve a subjective opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

THE MIGHTY PARA GEM AURA thats the og right there

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Could have change the colour of firebug and para aura to keep the old version still unique just a thought

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Levistonyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

awesome letsgo

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

im as a collector of all old items disagree. because it made all old items no value at all.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to drawfflerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kennetics View Post

Yes pls,+1
    /char11
    xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

That Fire beetle aura is gonna super annoying to see im camp that mf super bright lol

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tanasescu490 View Post
    Not really since you will be able to wear double aura or combo your para effect on the gear with another aura. So still valuable. Same goes with collectors. They can use their collected gears to decorate their houses. The sad part for some old players is that they won't make huge moneu overnight just because they used to play for one week in the past when those items were widely available in the game. Instead will bring more joy to those who happily remember the good old days.
    If it wasn’t for collectors all those years ago seeing the value and uniqueness in the items, nobody would be talking about them let alone BEGGING for them to be rereleased. You and many others seem to confuse merchers/price manipulators with collectors, collectors didn’t get caught selling gold or vanity causing everything to go up in price.

If you want to reminisce about the good old days come visit some of our houses, you can see all the collectables you suddenly got interested in on displays, and if you want to own something then buy it like everyone else did.

or just continue begging on the forums, seems to work for everyone (:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: