Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
Since we’re being honest, I believe forerunner was 15-25k gold , and epic heraldic was 30 plat , and crier was 15 plat in store XD, same with black commando and the “founder “ sets. You guys don’t care for your collectibles, you care only for the value they hold. So who’s the real merchant here? Most of you didn’t pay 1-3bil for crier. You all just kept it and raised its value to what you deemed fit. I wonder if you’d still would’ve kept it if it was still worth 15 plat in store.

What will you have when AL is no more? Your 50billion worth crier would become worthless since it doesn’t exist anymore…”pitiful honesty”…
i didn’t buy any of my items for those prices, and anyone collecting these days are paying hundreds of millions, if you don’t have the means to afford it then that’s your own problem. The difference between a collector and you is that even if we both started today i would still try to get everything i wanted and you would simply sit and cry about how hard it would be.

If AL was shutdown tomorrow i would still have enjoyed playing the game legitimately and not have acted like a bum on the forum for things i wanted (: