Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    as a collector, I keep what **I**earn and sell the rest...and have been playing for years. having a game closed to new players and old ones that lose an account is awful. people want to collect, but as old items are retired....gold values inflation is at an all-time high...so does it seem fair to gouge in price when the person collecting spends most of their funds on 1 item.

what kills a game is not becoming flexible. I value my time, I value my items...and I value this game to flourish like it has all these years. but being locked to "EXCLUSIVE PLAYERS" is why we have LB challenges, badges, and even hard-to-get armor and pets.

I don't mind re-releases but if it damages buying and selling... then its all part of an active market :/ (like when mythic eggs came out i hoarded and bought with plat...then eggzaver was released...see how that works lol). you gamble, sometimes it pays off...others times it doesn't.

people can’t make up their mind, either collectors are hoarding everything and they can’t get the chance to buy anything or a collector is selling a bunch of items but it’s for prices they can’t afford. I also found it quite odd how you want to compare it to pets as well as other people saying they want to wear these sets while running dungeon so i’ll ask again, what the hell does low leveled rare sets have to do with running maps?

Pets are something utilized for running dungeons, not discontinued sets from s1-s3. Pets are constantly changing in value because new pets are released, discontinued sets from s1-s3 maintain and have gained value over 6-7 years. To sum it up, collecting these sets is not for everyone and it shouldn’t be, if you need some vanity for running dungeons there’s already plenty to choose from, if you feel like getting into collecting then you should do it the same way everyone has done it, it wasn’t any easier spending millions on these sets or waiting months for owners to log in for us to buy a set years ago so why should it be as simple as making a vanity request now?

The way this beloved game is heading, pvp is dead, gold inflation, boring endgame, repetitive events, and everyone is acting like this year’s “forgotten vanity” is the answer to it all lolol.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: