Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
Since we’re being honest, I believe forerunner was 15-25k gold , and epic heraldic was 30 plat , and crier was 15 plat in store XD, same with black commando and the “founder “ sets. You guys don’t care for your collectibles, you care only for the value they hold. So who’s the real merchant here? Most of you didn’t pay 1-3bil for crier. You all just kept it and raised its value to what you deemed fit. I wonder if you’d still would’ve kept it if it was still worth 15 plat in store.

What will you have when AL is no more? Your 50billion worth crier would become worthless since it doesn’t exist anymore…”pitiful honesty”…
So you actually believe that our plan was to collect up everyones low level trash, keep it for 10 years then sell it for a big profit?

You are giving us way to much credit lol.

I for one collected trash 10 years ago because I couldn't afford anything good. Then among the collectors the trash started to have value to us and us alone. But then.........8 or 10 years past and people started noticing the rarity of the stuff we have and screaming for it until the "Forgotten Vanity event" was born.

Thats about the entire story.