Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Since we’re being honest, I believe forerunner was 15-25k gold , and epic heraldic was 30 plat , and crier was 15 plat in store XD, same with black commando and the “founder “ sets. You guys don’t care for your collectibles, you care only for the value they hold. So who’s the real merchant here? Most of you didn’t pay 1-3bil for crier. You all just kept it and raised its value to what you deemed fit. I wonder if you’d still would’ve kept it if it was still worth 15 plat in store.

What will you have when AL is no more? Your 50billion worth crier would become worthless since it doesn’t exist anymore…”pitiful honesty”…
    So you actually believe that our plan was to collect up everyones low level trash, keep it for 10 years then sell it for a big profit?

You are giving us way to much credit lol.

I for one collected trash 10 years ago because I couldn't afford anything good. Then among the collectors the trash started to have value to us and us alone. But then.........8 or 10 years past and people started noticing the rarity of the stuff we have and screaming for it until the "Forgotten Vanity event" was born.

Thats about the entire story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

You guys need to relax, just recolor the old items and turn them into vanities you “hard working collectors” can keep your armors. We just want vanity Variants. You guys need to remember this is just a video game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

That was good job , can't wait please end fast ursoth event!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Since we’re being honest, I believe forerunner was 15-25k gold , and epic heraldic was 30 plat , and crier was 15 plat in store XD, same with black commando and the “founder “ sets. You guys don’t care for your collectibles, you care only for the value they hold. So who’s the real merchant here? Most of you didn’t pay 1-3bil for crier. You all just kept it and raised its value to what you deemed fit. I wonder if you’d still would’ve kept it if it was still worth 15 plat in store.

What will you have when AL is no more? Your 50billion worth crier would become worthless since it doesn’t exist anymore…”pitiful honesty”…
    True collectors don’t care about the price, we value the item for what it is, i paid 700m recently for epic heraldic rogue, and i intend to pay 650+ mil for brown heraldic warrior so i can finishing COLLECTING the heraldic because they are the only 2 i am missing, ya’ll crying thinkin we are merchants but i bet that 99% of yall commenting and crying on this thread are merchants and are complaining cuz collectors can afford these items and maybe yall can only afford a single vanity, its always been know that you cant become a collector and be poor, ya’ll so desperate for some items smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    You guys need to relax, just recolor the old items and turn them into vanities you “hard working collectors” can keep your armors. We just want vanity Variants. You guys need to remember this is just a video game.

I appreciate you trying to be the voice of reason here but the facts are that this game and many others are the way society interacts with each other now. Along with facebook, instagram, tiktok, twitter & all the other social media outlets.

So as sad as it is to say, this is about as real as it gets for alot of people.
    The pandemic really ingrained this even more into the way we live our lives.

Not to mention the fact that its been almost or has been a decade for some of us in AL. Theres just no way to NOT make it part of our real lives instead of " Just a video game."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abdu ._. View Post
    i think everyone would appreciate if one aura was available in vendor for tokens..
    Yeah and let it be bound

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Itzmemohsin For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castofspell View Post
    True collectors don’t care about the price, we value the item for what it is, i paid 700m recently for epic heraldic rogue, and i intend to pay 650+ mil for brown heraldic warrior so i can finishing COLLECTING the heraldic because they are the only 2 i am missing, ya’ll crying thinkin we are merchants but i bet that 99% of yall commenting and crying on this thread are merchants and are complaining cuz collectors can afford these items and maybe yall can only afford a single vanity, its always been know that you cant become a collector and be poor, ya’ll so desperate for some items smh.

It’s not a numbers game you donut! We just want a vanity version of the set! No one wants your armor!!! We’re not merchants lol, we don’t want to hoard the armors and sky rocket the prices we are NOT collectors *Cough cough, brown heraldic 300m now 700m* It’s not about being able to afford the armors I have 1.2bil on me, but what’s the point of spending it on an armor if I can’t use it in maps. I’d take a recolor of them lol it’s fine.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It’s not a numbers game you donut! We just want a vanity version of the set! No one wants your armor!!! We’re not merchants lol, we don’t want to hoard the armors and sky rocket the prices we are NOT collectors *Cough cough, brown heraldic 300m now 700m* It’s not about being able to afford the armors I have 1.2bil on me, but what’s the point of spending it on an armor if I can’t use it in maps. I’d take a recolor of them lol it’s fine.
    Like i said, if the devs recolored them it would keep collectors happy and we would not have this debate, that is the main issue here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

It's a bit humorous to watch a few of these people so adamant about this when they are lucky to touch a map other than expedition or pier two or three times a year. Town fillers.

I'm wondering as to what benefit it is to have people "Playing the game" and keeping these people happy when in actuality 95% of their playtime is passing around high priced items while making a few mill off each other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Like i said, if the devs recolored them it would keep collectors happy and we would not have this debate, that is the main issue here.

That would be perfect, hopefully [mention]Cinco [/mention] would be interested in recoloring them??? with some added particle affects if possible if not it’s fine… collectors have their originals and we have our vanities variants. Everyone is happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

What’s the point with the recolors? There are already recolors of epic heraldic and brown/black heraldic in the form of the intrepid Tour of Arlor vanity and steel heraldic vanity. Funny, no one even notices them because they are not rare or exclusive, again proving people only really want the rare, expensive collectibles!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Warriorknown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    What’s the point with the recolors? There are already recolors of epic heraldic and brown/black heraldic in the form of the intrepid Tour of Arlor vanity and steel heraldic vanity. Funny, no one even notices them because they are not rare or exclusive, again proving people only really want the rare, expensive collectibles!
    I know bro, but i would take a recolor over the original and being screwed over as a collector so we would still have our priceless pieces.
    -Quickshooter

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #193
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

That would be perfect, hopefully [mention]Cinco [/mention] would be interested in recoloring them??? with some added particle affects if possible if not it’s fine… collectors have their originals and we have our vanities variants. Everyone is happy.

This would miss the entire point of the 'Forgotten Vanity Event.' In AL terms, a recolor is new. A recolor with particles is a new LB item (sorta, kinda just kidding... but also not).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This would miss the entire point of the 'Forgotten Vanity Event.' In AL terms, a recolor is new. A recolor with particles is a new LB item (sorta, kinda just kidding... but also not).
    I understand where you are coming from but bringing back the item just in a new color does not miss the point, because it is 2022 now not 2012, a refreshed refurbished version that is unique while keeping the rarity there still to the original players . Therefore old 9-10 year veteran players still have their enjoyment of having some rare color and armor exclusive looks, and new players have the look but vanity version with a different color. It would keep the old pieces exclusive while giving the new players the looks that they want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Not going to lie to you Cinco it would… but in a sense it wouldn’t… since it’s the same item just in a different color… would you bring these season 1-3 items back in a different color? That way the collectors have their original and we have are vanity. Thoughts….

19. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

I understand where you are coming from but bringing back the item just in a new color does not miss the point, because it is 2022 now not 2012, a refreshed refurbished version that is unique while keeping the rarity there still to the original players . Therefore old 9-10 year veteran players still have their enjoyment of having some rare color and armor exclusive looks, and new players have the look but vanity version with a different color. It would keep the old pieces exclusive while giving the new players the looks that they want.

No offense but it does miss the point though - on a very basic level. Especially when we're talking about items that have already been recolored a number of times.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    You though you had us figured out, didn’t you? No… intrepid is not tradable…. Meaning I could offer you 100billion and I still could not buy it. Steel heraldic is available that’s why I already have 1 for all 3 classes .

If Cinco considers bring recolors of these items. I’m all for it.

A red/black version of intrepid would be cool

And a dark purple/black version with of steel heraldic would fit nicely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Oh shi para gem..

23.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #199
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Not going to lie to you Cinco it would… but in a sense it wouldn’t… since it’s the same item just in a different color… would you bring these season 1-3 items back in a different color? That way the collectors have their original and we have are vanity. Thoughts….

When we're talking about an old piece of equipment - nobody who wants the vanity look wants it to be different from the original equipment; they want it to be the same. That is the point in a nutshell. We have also done the different color / particles dance in the past and it has precisely the same effect on those players who vehemently want to prevent other players from ever accessing that specific appearance. Arguments in those cases are only slightly different. The sentiment is the same.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

When we're talking about an old piece of equipment - nobody who wants the vanity look wants it to be different from the original equipment; they want it to be the same. That is the point in a nutshell. We have also done the different color / particles dance in the past and it has precisely the same effect on those players who vehemently want to prevent other players from ever accessing that specific appearance. Arguments in those cases are only slightly different. The sentiment is the same.
    So there’s no chance at recoloring them? How about redesigning them? Giving them a more metallic bulkier look?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: