Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 5/18/22 | One More Week of Ursoth + Forgotten Vanity Sneak Peek!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Castofspell View Post
    Read my below post, its the exclusivity of owning the item, its like a frank set or ghost or gorgon….. only a few owners of the set and the look available… non collectors do not understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1
    exactly.
    Some People just dont get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ive played since 2012 i started at launch Ign Quickshooter i play for nostalgia idc what others think about fairness if items are exclusive, every game has “limited vanities” or limited items, its apart of history, some want to cry and say its not fair well its not our fault yall started playin in 2015 when we started in 2012, its how life is… i support and have the backs of every single collector that comments on this thread. I respect the devs for the decisions that they have made since it is their game, but needing to look at all player perspectives.

Other people owning a vanity version of the items from back then doesn't remove, nostalgia does it?

I used to own a Blue Founder Set but quickly realized it wasn't a good purchase since I rarely had the opportunity to use it, and sold it.

I'd like to see them bring it back as a vanity version so it's actually usable. The good looks of the set is just being wasted in people's house, its sad.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    STS only brings them back as vanities, you can keep your original version as the gear piece, so what's the problem?

You still have something that's not easily obtainable by others.

And most of the time, collectibles just end up sitting in houses, and not usable anywhere.

I rarely ever see anyone wearing a collectible price even in camp. So in short, you get to still have the rare item, people just get the vanity version.

Most rare collected things never see the light of day. Cars, Cards, Coins, etc... People still enjoy being one of a few to have them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Read my below post, its the exclusivity of owning the item, its like a frank set or ghost or gorgon….. only a few owners of the set and the look available… non collectors do not understand.

I repeat, it remains exclusive, for you at least, no one will take it away from you or relaunch it.
    And I am a kind of vanity collector, I have hundreds, I would like to have all of them but it is not possible at the moment, some are too expensive.
    The point is that I've been playing for a long time and I never saw the grace of having one of those items that you can't wear anywhere.
    Instead with my vanitys, I can do it.
    So you can't compare a vanity like frank set with those items, besides that those vanities you named are from lb, it explains by itself its cost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Most rare collected things never see the light of day. Cars, Cards, Coins, etc... People still enjoy being one of a few to have them.
    Yes, u can be one of the few to own the gear version of the vanity ^-^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Yes, u can be one of the few to own the gear version of the vanity ^-^

You dont quite get it...and thats alright.
    Its not about 1 or 2 or 100 vanity versions being made. Its about slowly picking apart something that took 10 years to build and for what?

To appease what is believed to be the new generation of players Not the Core.

The Core is old & how much longer will they be around? right?------ Lets not kill them off just yet.

I for one would like to play AL for another decade.

I hope I can.
    -----çhěiWŕWŔŕ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I repeat, it remains exclusive, for you at least, no one will take it away from you or relaunch it.
    And I am a kind of vanity collector, I have hundreds, I would like to have all of them but it is not possible at the moment, some are too expensive.
    The point is that I've been playing for a long time and I never saw the grace of having one of those items that you can't wear anywhere.
    Instead with my vanitys, I can do it.
    So you can't compare a vanity like frank set with those items, besides that those vanities you named are from lb, it explains by itself its cost.
    I can compare it based on exclusivity some items that are collectibles have less than 5-10 around in game, which is why its so expensive and rare, same
    With frank set and lb sets….. only a few left, if you dont see why they mean so much to collectors you are blind, we play this game to collect only , it is our passion, if they re-released frank or medusa everyone that owned would throw a fit and quit..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I can compare it based on exclusivity some items that are collectibles have less than 5-10 around in game, which is why its so expensive and rare, same
    With frank set and lb sets….. only a few left, if you dont see why they mean so much to collectors you are blind, we play this game to collect only , it is our passion, if they re-released frank or medusa everyone that owned would throw a fit and quit..

Said very well...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johndoed2001 View Post
    As a collector i am very disappointed. Me and cinco were dming each other and i really thought he cared for people like us who love to collect these beutiful peices that quite frankly nothing has came out looking as good as some of these collectables in many many years. Think it might be time to sell these rare pieces I got sometime soon when I get the chance. and a having spent over $2,500 on this game I can say I will not longer try growing my net by spending real money. Anyways congrats to all the kids who get the vanity they've been waiting for who haven't spent a dime on the game but hey "who am I" sorry not

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Since the forgotten vanity event came out u should have realized at some point those items were gonna be next in the loot pile. There are only so many good gears to turn into vanities You chose to spend ur money on those items and u had ur fun but guess what man, lot of us are spending money too and have also lost at times.

You’ll be alright trust me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Since the forgotten vanity event came out u should have realized at some point those items were gonna be next in the loot pile. There are only so many good gears to turn into vanities You chose to spend ur money on those items and u had ur fun but guess what man, lot of us are spending money too and have also lost at times.

You’ll be alright trust me

Non collectors will never understand smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Y’all rlly crying over pixels. Lol who cares if it’s brought back. It’s a vanity and not a gear. There’s a difference. Let people use it one way or another.

-eznp

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Non collectors will never understand smh.

When you can't give meaningful, reasonable response and had to depend on convoluted and mysterious lines. No one cares you are a collector Or something else you would like to call yourself. Only LB items should be rare, not any other low lvl equip that you luckily was able to obtain for cheap and easy. now you fear that you can't be special and have to work for lb to be special, that is why you are raging on here.
    And the few core players you harp on about won't be able to play at all if all new players don't find playing the game worth their time. STS wouldn't maintain game and it's servers for few like you who like to show superiority which you acquired just by chance.
    You call yourself a collector? True collector doesn't harp about new things being released, they instead feel happy to collect new things. You're just a phony collector who now fears that he will not be rich anymore because your worthless low lvl items would not be bought by anyone.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    When you can't give meaningful, reasonable response and had to depend on convoluted and mysterious lines. No one cares you are a collector Or something else you would like to call yourself. Only LB items should be rare, not any other low lvl equip that you luckily was able to obtain for cheap and easy. now you fear that you can't be special and have to work for lb to be special, that is why you are raging on here.
    And the few core players you harp on about won't be able to play at all if all new players don't find playing the game worth their time. STS wouldn't maintain game and it's servers for few like you who like to show superiority which you acquired just by chance.
    You call yourself a collector? True collector doesn't harp about new things being released, they instead feel happy to collect new things. You're just a phony collector who now fears that he will not be rich anymore because your worthless low lvl items would not be bought by anyone.

Im not here to argue with irrelevant kids, ive played since 2012, i didnt acquire these items cheaply first off, and we can talk dis out in game if you wanna drop your ign i already dropped my ign, collectors know i am right and they know what they had to go through to get items such as these and kids wanna cry like you, that they cant find these items for themselves. Good try but you are irrelevant don’t quote me if you are irrelevant to the convo thanks kid.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Im not here to argue with irrelevant kids, ive played since 2012, i didnt acquire these items cheaply first off, and we can talk dis out in game if you wanna drop your ign i already dropped my ign, collectors know i am right and they know what they had to go through to get items such as these and kids wanna cry like you, that they cant find these items for themselves. Good try but you are irrelevant don’t quote me if you are irrelevant to the convo thanks kid.

Wow, you have to say kid several time to feel superior as you got butt hurt that my post had some truth. And what makes you better in any way if you play game earlier by 2 yrs than me?
    Human society will crumble if brainless thought like this would be acted upon in real life.
    And why do you need my ign? Wanna trash talk in game? Why would I talk with worthless "trash" (don't cry, you started first by calling kid) like you instead of enjoying game. Fck off and dont quote me next. I ain't arguing with idiot like you again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav Arora View Post
    Wow, you have to say kid several time to feel superior as you got butt hurt that my post had some truth. And what makes you better in any way if you play game earlier by 2 yrs than me?
    Human society will crumble if brainless thought like this would be acted upon in real life.
    And why do you need my ign? Wanna trash talk in game? Why would I talk with worthless "trash" (don't cry, you started first by calling kid) like you instead of enjoying game. Fck off and dont quote me next. I ain't arguing with idiot like you again.

If anyone cryin its you, im speakin for the remaining collectors of this game, that understand the feeling, and i know your ign its fine anyways im not here to argue, simply make a point for the collectors still on the game, if you want to cry in the post thats not my issue. Anyways don’t quote me again you can house mail me in game if you have an issue with me. I respect the devs decision, i am just stating a collectors point of view from it thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

when do we get skin color

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Fight fight fight fight fight fight ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Why would they re release that when it's specifically told countless times LB items won't be coming back.

With these items, no promise was given and you still chose to spend on it ..

Now let others have fun with it as a vanity version.
    It's not like your item is going to be taken away from your inventory, your still the owner of a low level collectible gear(non vanity).
    That's what you spent your money on right?

And collectors are a very small minority and you guys have to understand since pissing off a small minority or simply put majority wins has been the trend since dawn of time.

Plus this event returns every year.. All you collectors should start collecting something else like vanities or gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Para gem aura

Sent from my CPH1933 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Why would they re release that when it's specifically told countless times LB items won't be coming back.

With these items, no promise was given and you still chose to spend on it ..

Now let others have fun with it as a vanity version.
    It's not like your item is going to be taken away from your inventory, your still the owner of a low level collectible gear(non vanity).
    That's what you spent your money on right?

And collectors are a very small minority and you guys have to understand since pissing off a small minority or simply put majority wins has been the trend since dawn of time.

Plus this event returns every year.. All you collectors should start collecting something else like vanities or gems.
    If the only way to wear these sets as vanity were to first own the gear version, noobs will still be crying because it’s “unfair”. There’s no solid argument anyone has for this event, and you can clearly see the examples of everyone begging for the rarest and most expensive sets compared to the sets that aren’t as rare or expensive.

Btw where’s all the people thanking sts for that planar set? It’s an old set, yet where’s all the praises? nobody is blinking an eye towards it because it’s not the rare and expensive set collectors go after, and everyone wants to say collectors are money hungry lmao the hypocrisy.

Beggars should beg for vanities and gems like they did in the past rather then go after something they’re clueless about.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: