Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A.O.T.A - Angels Of The Apocalypse Guild - Recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rothschild View Post
    Hey all just wanted to say Hi and thanks for welcoming me into the guild. Can already tell I'm gonna like it. Very active guild, which just brings another aspect to DL to enjoy. CYA all in game.
    Hope you stay in A.O.T.A. and congrats on becoming a new officer
    Anything you need help with just tell me...
    I'll be glad to help in any way i can

2. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey all just wanted to say Hi and thanks for welcoming me into the guild. Can already tell I'm gonna like it. Very active guild, which just brings another aspect to DL to enjoy. CYA all in game.
    Welcome to the AOTA Rothschild It was fun watching you in the Blockade last night! You're awesome! Hope you love it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abaqubac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Arah View Post
    Hey Vale, dont see you in game as much. No this is not a new guild, it has been established since July. We would love to have you in our guild, especially considering that you are active on these forums and in-game. Whether you fancy pvp, pve, or chatting ... our guild is for you. Let me know, I'm sure you would enjoy our guild.
    thannnnxxx samarah

oh yeah did u change da name of ur guild??
    hus in da guild dat i knoe(dat plays pvp alot) ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

just a small guild meeting with master Samarah

GM- Machines of Hate
    DL: Castdown - Castper - Dyingfetus
    AL: Castdown - Casteddown - Castela

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Castdown For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I love this! Nice pic Cast!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Congrats and welcome to our elite level within our guild. Looking forward to having you on board as part of our officer staff. Staying active and vocal will ensure that you remain a officer

Quote Originally Posted by valerasadose View Post
    thannnnxxx samarah

oh yeah did u change da name of ur guild??
    hus in da guild dat i knoe(dat plays pvp alot) ???
    I dont think you can change guild names, maybe you saw that I was in another guild before ... but that was like a long time ago, say May?
    Last edited by Sam_Arah; 12-19-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Sam I Do the guide battle banner tommorow because it gonna be winter break ^.^ I Will hope it will be nice ^.^

Hate people who thinks their bad and all tht >.< HELLO This the real world Wake Up!! #Be yourself ^.^ By: Unknowable

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknowable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thanks Dark and Aba. And thanks Sam, I try to be on a Lil bit everyday but with 3 lil ones I only get a couple days a week to really play for a stretch. I love the guild though and all the members. Like how the guild pae is always updated also. Btw that shot in the guild hall by the desk looks great Castdown. You really do a great job with the pics.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rothschild For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Samarah i can't go 2 DL ;(( My tablet broke got 2 wait until Christmas >.< So i will get a new tablet ^.^ Christmas HURRY UP >.<

Hate people who thinks their bad and all tht >.< HELLO This the real world Wake Up!! #Be yourself ^.^ By: Unknowable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

>.< computer SOOOOOO Slow .. Can castdown do the banner ;(( I not thinking so creatively .. >.< SORRY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowable View Post
    >.< computer SOOOOOO Slow .. Can castdown do the banner ;(( I not thinking so creatively .. >.< SORRY
    No worries, our guild is in no rush since we all regulars on DL. I think cast mentioned something about an idea for banner.

Thanks Dark and Aba. And thanks Sam, I try to be on a Lil bit everyday but with 3 lil ones I only get a couple days a week to really play for a stretch. I love the guild though and all the members. Like how the guild pae is always updated also. Btw that shot in the guild hall by the desk looks great Castdown. You really do a great job with the pics.
    No problemo, see ya around Roth.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam_Arah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sam! Why am i not able to help with the officer test lol im online like everyday
    caabedezcaabedez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

you're welcome Rotchs! And it is hard with little ones. i agree. have a 4 yr old myself.. The guild is amazing! I couldn't imagine being in any other. I agree too. pic is awesome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Here's a new reason to join. AOTA (Angels of the Apocalypse) will be hosting a Christmas Day Parade! Everyone is invited to come check out our parade!

All guild members are esepcially welcome to be in the parade. The parade will consist of a march from our beautiful Guild Hall and then proceed to the streets! From there we'll put on a quick show for everyone to enjoy.

The show will be kind of like a virtual flash mob to display our skills, our vanities and of course, it'll be fun!

When the time is right, all guild members should line up with our guild name as our title (to do this, click menu, lair, title, and then choose AOTA).
    Then we'll arrange ourselves so that we can spell out the letters "AOTA" and also "MERRY XMAS".
    Finally, we'll also show off our vast wardrobe. The fashion show is for everyone! Guys and girls are all welcome to participate and flaunt your favorite oufits. We'll be DANCING as we go through our outfits (yes we figured out how to dance).

If you have multiple colors of the same outfit, we highly encourage you to join the parade!! (for example: blue/red/green/pink biker set. or orange/red/dark desire set. or blue/green murderalls. or yellow/black tracksuit. ETC)

Caabadez (an officer) and I have already rehearsed a little so feel free to PM me for more details, questions, rehearsals, etc.

If you are interested, please reply with when you'll be able to sign on to be in the parade. I'm thinkin of having two parade times....one for the day and one for the late evening. Feel free to practice without me and if you have any more ideas to make the parade more epic, tell the officers or me.

Caabedez has suggested that when we line up for the parade, we should all be wearing green for the girls and red for the boys. Another member has suggested that we all wear the same vanity. Whatever ideas you have, share them!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to baaratag For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabedez View Post
    Sam! Why am i not able to help with the officer test lol im online like everyday
    Make sure you have a 2nd officer to judge. Cast can go over procedures with you. Make sure you only administer test on weekend, and one chance. If they pass, let me know and I will go over guild policies on boots and being active in game so they know what our officer expectations are. Alternatively, you can explain in my absence.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baaratag View Post
    Here's a new reason to join. AOTA (Angels of the Apocalypse) will be hosting a Christmas Day Parade! Everyone is invited to come check out our parade!

All guild members are esepcially welcome to be in the parade. The parade will consist of a march from our beautiful Guild Hall and then proceed to the streets! From there we'll put on a quick show for everyone to enjoy.

The show will be kind of like a virtual flash mob to display our skills, our vanities and of course, it'll be fun!

When the time is right, all guild members should line up with our guild name as our title (to do this, click menu, lair, title, and then choose AOTA).
    Then we'll arrange ourselves so that we can spell out the letters "AOTA" and also "MERRY XMAS".
    Finally, we'll also show off our vast wardrobe. The fashion show is for everyone! Guys and girls are all welcome to participate and flaunt your favorite oufits. We'll be DANCING as we go through our outfits (yes we figured out how to dance).

If you have multiple colors of the same outfit, we highly encourage you to join the parade!! (for example: blue/red/green/pink biker set. or orange/red/dark desire set. or blue/green murderalls. or yellow/black tracksuit. ETC)

Caabadez (an officer) and I have already rehearsed a little so feel free to PM me for more details, questions, rehearsals, etc.

If you are interested, please reply with when you'll be able to sign on to be in the parade. I'm thinkin of having two parade times....one for the day and one for the late evening. Feel free to practice without me and if you have any more ideas to make the parade more epic, tell the officers or me.

Caabedez has suggested that when we line up for the parade, we should all be wearing green for the girls and red for the boys. Another member has suggested that we all wear the same vanity. Whatever ideas you have, share them!
    Seems like a cool and interesting idea! Congrats as well on becoming an officer by successful completion of survivor challenge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baaratag View Post

OMG U wrote all this o.o SOOOOOOOOOO LONG >.< I just read 1 paragraph ;p but since Sam thinks it a good idea Me 2 ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Merry Christmas AOTA

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rothschild For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

u2 Roth

Merry Christmas to all guild members!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Merry Christmas !! Samarah any presents for me?? ;P jk ^.^ I gonna give you coins maybe (Don't know wht to spend it on) Hope i will be back in dark legend SOON AS POSSIBLE

Name:  Merry-Christmas-christmas-32790207-1024-768.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  69.3 KB
    Last edited by Unknowable; 12-26-2012 at 12:16 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknowable For This Useful Post: