Thread: Arcane Enchantments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Arcane Enchantments

Hello Team!

Hopefully, this finds you well! I had two possible suggestions for the Arcane items...

While I know that some 110 weapons (Sunshark, Clutch, 'Sides) have existed already for a while, the introduction of the new Arcane Valentine set (and perhaps there are more Arcane items/sets/releases planned) has made Arcane items slightly more available.

During this past Valentine's event, there were various players (myself included) who were able to drop Arcane items but are unable to complete sets or don't find using partial/individual Arcane set/item's stats comparable to Mythic sets/items. Furthermore, the Arcane tier still "only" has 4x enchantment slots and the same possible enchanted stats. (Mythical has 4, Elite has 3 and Legendary has 2 slots - each tier progression allowed for an extra enchantment slot, except for Arcane.)

Suggestions:

#1. Add an additional (5th) slot for Arcane items - this would drive interest in the premier rarity of items' ability to serve even as individual items or as partial sets, while also following the trend of additional slots in the tier progression (Mythical > Elite > Legendary).

#2. Increase the maximum allowable enchantment stats for Arcane items - perhaps an easier implementation than adding slots or changing the existing reroll system, but would still add value to Arcane items and increase the available build options for those with individual/partial sets.

These additions would definitely broaden the horizon and possibly drive even more interest for your upcoming events and platinum vendors - I could see an Arcane "Green Godspeed" or gold-boosted Arcane Ring, Arcane 2pc or 3pc sets with unique enchantment options, etc. - but would also benefit the current "Arcane" landscape.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ignwizzywhite For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

+1 I like it