Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
The way Assomer put it, it's the first problem you'll have.
I have 2 devices, most players have more than 2 devices, it's not uncommon. You can easily create 2 accounts and pretend to help another account. Easily manipulated.
On the other hand, why force us to do it? I help friends when I can and when they need it.
Forcing ourselves or forcing people to receive help will not be pleasant at all for anyone, nor will it be challenging.
There is also not as many people, as it seems, willing to receive help, only at the beginning of the sessions, this is more a merit of the guilds.
Apply this same statement to all other useless APS you guys have done. Why forced yourself to do it just for the points?

Not a single achievement point is a must, so no one is forcing you guys to do it in the first place. But guess what, you guys still decide to do it to compete with one another or for whatever reasons.

If the useless aps (the 10,000 pvp kills) existed and you guys have been okay with doing it for so long, why not for the helping aspect? Just Imagine if they started off with making this "helping 100 people" instead of this pointless "10,000 kills". You guys would have done it either way. We don't need a genius to tell us which leaves more positive impact for the game while taking into consideration of the futile dummy farm arguement.