Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Achievements II (Standard)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

1m elite pve kills please no LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

As for housing aps, hc spent A LOT of plats... It wasn't traded... It was a mistake to add those aps in the first place...
    Unless we get refunds of house, slots and inviornments, by getting our plats back, it's pretty unfair

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Starkinea; 05-25-2022 at 02:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starkinea View Post
    As for housing aps, hc spent A LOT of plats... It wasn't traded... It was a mistake to add those aps in the first place...

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk
    If i got it right, house aps will only be removed for 100-200-300-400 aps, but on the list, in slots, mention that full house slots would get u aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I am happy to see so many of my suggestions here ty for it.
    Personally, i really like all those very challenging aps, but there’s some i think its too much or not so good achievable.

To start i will take mentoring aps. So when a lower level levels in a dungeon with me i am getting 1 mentoring point. So i play this game for so many years around 8 now ig. Back then we used to level in watchers tomb 4. It was the place to farm xp then after the mob nerf at the start we all went to Kraig tombs 4. When higher expansions got release xp farming went quickly into only doing dailies. I want to say no one who reaches level 81 nowadays farms xp actively. All boost with xp elixirs and awakes and does daily quests. So when people level up is the moment when they finished all their daily’s put on elixirs and go from map to map collecting xp rewards. Encourages lower level players to offer spots for others to do their mentoring for gold(not many will do but just a doubt). There is not that many new players who start the game and mentoring 50.000 levels is a lot! Will be awesome to see many of the top lb players wanting to help fresh new players. In my opinion it will destroy those players fun when they instantly get help from a pro who runs through the maps and 1 shots everything. Would make the start of a game boring but also it shows that the community in this game is helpful. In addition i will assume that 100 players are targeting for max aps. 100x50.000=5.000.000 levels that are done. That is a lot. This will encourage botting or people to ask their friends to create a new character so they can do mentoring level to level 30 delete the character and start over new.
    I don’t want to say its bad aps or to delete but to reduce the amount of mentor aps to 500.

I will continue with pets. 100 heroic pets has been requested a few times and got added ty for it. But 400 pets is too much. I think 350 pets shall be the maximum for those aps. (Or you plan to add 100 new pets next season). Also leveling 400 pets to max level. That is hell and will only be botted in hauntlet. I can accept to say level 350 pets to level 41 and unlock their maximum passive but almost all pets to level 81 for pets we don’t use is terrible. 20 pets to level 81 are enough or 30.

Farming gold: i hope the already farmed gold counts

Event tiers : great for adding

Pve kills: also great

Slots: that’s fine

Quests: sounds understandable, gonna be sad to not see those aps anymore

To continue with chests. Every crate in game should be qualified. Doesn’t matter if open for plat or free to open.

On the items. Yes that’s also what i asked for. I understand that also the aps says craft 50 jewels doesn’t matter which level damaged to flawless. Not like 50 damaged, 50 weak, … , 50 flawless.
    On the point of upgrading. Can we please have the time of upgrades adjusted. 8h is too much therefore. I would suggest to make putting a cracked item on a gear item takes 5 seconds a damaged 5 seconds, a weak 5 seconds, a standard 30 minutes, … like the new jewel upgrading time is. If it remains to 8h per upgrade its horrible to do.

Because of removing the level up aps is it still possible to keep a level 81 aps? So seasonals are motivated to not stop at level 75 when they unlocked all maps.

It was said that all aps not mentioned in your list are going to be removed. I did not saw the 1k boss aps. not in the first neither in the second post. Only the 1 million elite mobs. Will they still exist next season?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

How about Hardcore l am playing only from hardcore account we need a special lb in every event for hc only...all items can be bound so we wont stash them or sell them in normal alot people having hc with 37k aps+ and with seasonals more ppl is making hc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

About Side Quest:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 8.35.45 AM.png
Views: 182
Size:  241.8 KB

Here is the text for anyone who need copy it:

I did those quest twice,
    are they included in the
    “done” quest?

I hope we will not have
    to do any of those quest,
    the banished set is completely
    obsolete and useless,
    and also i’m pretty sure i have drop
    banished ring a couple of times
    from elite Hugal, this is not supposed
    to clear that “1st Piece” quest?
    Bug?

I have did dark side first and then
    i have switch to light (to get that light halo hehe).
    So why those quest are grey out like if i never did them?

This quest belong to hardcore mode only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

About Pet aps:

+1 for collecting aps (not sure how many would be reasonable)

-1 for max leveling up so many pets (5 or 10 max maybe?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

I think that majority of those newly suggested aps are just completely out of the loop when it comes to the numbers. I also don't understand why would you suddenly just remove the old campaign achievements or casual leveling one since this system is pretty much implemented in any another game (progressing achievements). Keep those as they are and always have been. If anything just add more of them to have something to do.

Housing was never supposed to be on pair with achievements, it's just something extra for the playerbase.

Quests achievements - fair enough for finishing entire story line and side quests but many of them for example Banished set questline would need adjustments, otherwise you'll have playerbase stuck on trying to loot an item from 3 expansions ago.

Hardcore - Should've just made the new achievement where u have to level up 3 classes up to 76lv and just leave it like that, anything else should not be related to normal leaderboard at all.

PVE kills: 190-200hours for farming 1m pve kills in repetitive Hauntlet calls as huge No for that kinda achievement. Keep it 100k, excluding something like elite kills achievement unless you gonna make PVE kills count again everywhere but then again - wasting the time.

Slots: I don't really see whats achievement wise in having more slots anywhere, don't get the idea.

Pets: Owning certain amount of pets yes but that needs adjusting as well. One event per year where people can actually get desired pets, if you're not gonna put those pets in loot table around Arlor then there's no point. People use only couple pets based on their passive ability (opened), anything else is just spending gold, opening pet and never using it again. Regarding the leveling up - same as farming PVE kills in hauntlet or anywhere else takes too long and idea of having multiple pets at highest level is already putting player on a tireless grind.

Farming Gold: Up to 10m gold it would be probably fine - have something like personal scoreboard of how much gold has already been looted (achievement progress).

Crafting: I dont really think its necessary to have it up to as much as 10,000 items. 1000 sounds just fine.

Loot: Once again, adjustments. You can't put an achievement about looting mythic or arcane items from bosses without them even being in proper loot table.

Don't have to go extreme with new achievements, people are still doing 3 new portals trying to finish them before end of this season but you can already see that probably 90% of the usual top players won't have those done this season.

Not mentioning the elusives that are extremely hard to find (Midas doesn't exist). Current state of things - not bad, just add something new that's NOT a complete crazy number grind.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Pay to win aps... cmon
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

quests: I don't think it's a bad idea.

pets

collected: the total of 300 is enough as they are mostly useless pets.

Maximum level of pets: I completely disagree, if we were already complaining about having to kill 1k of bosses, imagine leveling 400 useless pets...

pve kills

normal: 300-500k maximum.

elite: 50k max is enough.

craft

items , jewels , upgrade, awakenings: remove gamblening from the list and i think 500 is enough.

looted

gold: I didn't think it's bad.

rarity: disagree.

openned chests: lower it to 1000 max.

EDIT:
    it would be nice to somehow reward people who have wasted their time doing current aps in some way, keeping aps points or otherwise.
    Last edited by Formature; 05-25-2022 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Hardcore - Should've just made the new achievement where u have to level up 3 classes up to 76lv and just leave it like that, anything else should not be related to normal leaderboard at all.
    -1 Completely disagree with this one! Level 3 class to l71 was more than enough!! please nevermore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quests:
    Sounds good to me. +1.

Pets:
    Unless u add several ways to obtain arcanes and heroics via F2P it's a big -1 from me, stop making aps that can be straight up bought with gold or platinum. -1.
    The leveling "x" number of pets is not well presented, try to get data on what a tal pets are the most used ones as base pets, hb pets and aa pets, now add aps based on those numbers, let's say the total amount of actually used pets is 30, then add aps up to 25-30 pets lvled up to max lvl. -1.
    These pet aps will have a high impact on eggs prices so keep in mind, out of all the eggs in each rarity, how many are actually obtainable through F2P?

PvE Kills:
    Remove the 1m kill from both normal and elite, this will only lead to players botting, 500k is actually doable just by farming events and current endgame content.
    Do kills from lower lvl Elite content count towards these aps? Would be good for those who can't quite run elite endgame with ease, these players could focus on elite gold chest farming while grinding these aps as well.

Slots:
    Agreed on the 100 slots giving aps, tho house slots shouldn't be included as these have no impact on gameplay (house related aps should've never been a thing).
    Having full slots could be decent for aps too, once again I disagree with house slots giving any kind of aps.
    Housing related aps should only give titles or special furniture.

Item:
    Numbers for these aps are delusional.
    Craft items can be done easily with time, events alone make ppl craft tons of energies. So no arguing this ap. +1.
    Upgrade items on the other hand will make ppl just spam upgrade low tier jwls on whatever items they have laying around just to avoid spending too much gold and time, turning in a nonsensical ap which only helps as a small gold sink. -1.
    Craft up to flawless tier jwls would be fine if it was up to 10-15 times but at the current price jwl have and the drop rate they have on the most played maps currently it's an absurd ap that will require tons of gold again just as pet aps. -1.
    Awake item such insane amount of times is yet again another P2W ap just like pet and housing aps, you could just keep those numbers but make them give 0 points, maybe titles, a banner or a badge for whatever whale who wants to bet on awakenings. -1.

Looted:
    Sounds good to me, this will push farming. +1.

Chests:
    Considering almost no chests are worth opening besides event chests these aps are quite dumb, also anyone could complete these by buying stacks from auction which turns into another P2W ap. -1.

Mentoring:
    This can only turn into players creating dummy accs over and over to complete aps, players selling their lvl ups just as pvp kills used to be sold and many other kinds of exploits. -1.
    Let players help whoever they want to, no merit should go with this, everyone is free to do whatever they want.

Event Tiers:
    These sound good, they could go along reaching "x" amount of points on an event (please don't go crazy with numbers on these too). +1.

Overall aps are going on a weird direction.
    Expected for repetitive aps to be completely removed instead of being replaced by more repetitive aps.

Thankful for having Housing, Hardcore and PvP aps removed, Housing aps shouldn't have been added in the first place, housing system was supposed to be a feature separated from gameplay with no impact on it; Hardcore aps shouldn't have such impact on main characters, let those 2 modes have no interaction other than chat; PvP aps can't be completed through any legit way other than farming dummy accs so the removal had to happen.

Campaign aps could be kept in a way they can only be achieved if the player completes the campaign under specific conditions such as clear all the expansion maps within x time, complete each of the expansion maps while wearing 1-5 items released during the expansion, Kill all the enemies on each of the expansion maps, etc.

Achievement aps would be good to keep em but only giving titles so guild can keep track of who actually meet the joining requirements, maybe add banner or a badge for maxed aps achievement.

Hopefully these achievements are just a raw idea that will be polished otherwise its not looking good so far.
    Last edited by flashio; 05-25-2022 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Apps shouldn’t be boring
    Cutting your nails 10k x zzzz

No to max leveling up tons of pets zzzz

Mentoring shouldn’t be an app, it will encourage ppl to use alt accs or sell their services to high lev toons
    Ppl don’t level up by playing maps, they do the boring quests & use xp elixirs, how do we “mentor” that

Pve kills are done in maps so easy we watch netflix while playing (hauntlet) what’s the achievement ( I have 1mil + pve now)
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    About Side Quest:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 8.35.45 AM.png
Views: 182
Size:  241.8 KB

Here is the text for anyone who need copy it:

I did those quest twice,
    are they included in the
    “done” quest?

I hope we will not have
    to do any of those quest,
    the banished set is completely
    obsolete and useless,
    and also i’m pretty sure i have drop
    banished ring a couple of times
    from elite Hugal, this is not supposed
    to clear that “1st Piece” quest?
    Bug?

I have did dark side first and then
    i have switch to light (to get that light halo hehe).
    So why those quest are grey out like if i never did them?

This quest belong to hardcore mode only
    I have exactly 200 quests there, I did the banished part until the amulet part, I haven't even finished it, it's very difficult to get the amulet.
    In any case, you must equip the ring and deliver the quest to continue, with the amulet the same thing but it is no longer visible in auct and extremely difficult to drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I have exactly 200 quests there, I did the banished part until the amulet part, I haven't even finished it, it's very difficult to get the amulet.
    In any case, you must equip the ring and deliver the quest to continue, with the amulet the same thing but it is no longer visible in auct and extremely difficult to drop.
    Thank you but the fact i did both dark and light quest in mauso should grant me those 200 quest easy, i really don't want to have to make that banished quest to get completely useless and obsolete gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

-1 Completely disagree with this one! Level 3 class to l71 was more than enough!! please nevermore
    Double XP and it takes 1 day to level up 3 alts to 71lv on hardcore mode. It's easy.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Thank you but the fact i did both dark and light quest in mauso should grant me those 200 quest easy, i really don't want to have to make that banished quest to get completely useless and obsolete gears
    Yes, I only corrected the part where you said it was a bug. I agree that it is a bit useless. I also did all those mythic weapons and mausoleum quests and they still appear incomplete. But it is also possible to have 200 without those quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

U guys seriously other than using the "dummy account" as reasons there's no better counter argument?

So sick of this.

Dummy you say?

Let's see if there's anyone who's got so much time to dummy this multiple times:
    Make mentoring be a long quest, for example only grant aps when you have helped someone leveled up 10-15 levels, for example from level 65 to 81 (only eligible for aps if mentoring starts from level 60-65)

Reward this with 1000 aps at the end.

Similar to glintstone set crafting aps, this would take a while. And make dummy levels farming much much harder and costly both in terms of time and gold spent.

Alternatively/Additionally, we can set the case where mentoring can only be done to players whose accounts are at least 1-3 months old.

All that said, am I saying players can't dummy farm now? Of course not. Nothing sts come up with can't be dummy account farmed. Tired of seeing this as a pathetic excuse not to encourage the culture of helping.

Instead of using this as the almighty one size fits all excuse against levels mentoring, why not propose other possible aps that promotes helping others if this is so "not it" for you guys?
    Last edited by Analytical; 05-25-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Double XP and it takes 1 day to level up 3 alts to 71lv on hardcore mode. It's easy.
    It is unnecessary to mix these apps between hardcore and normal.
    Hardcore already has its player base, its own general LB player, LB war, LB rogue, LB mage, LB session of each class and their respective prizes.
    Maybe they should add LB of events and more benefits but that's another topic.
    On the other hand, people who have these aps have a 1500 aps advantage over the rest, when starting a session. A bit conflicted. It is a correct step to remove them for future sessions and keep them in their separate LBs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    U guys seriously other than using the "dummy account" as reasons there's no better counter argument?

So sick of this.

Dummy you say?

Let's see if there's anyone who's got so much time to dummy this multiple times:
    Make mentoring be a long quest, for example only grant aps when you have helped someone leveled up 10-15 levels, for example from level 65 to 81 (only eligible for aps if mentoring starts from level 60-65)

Reward this with 1000 aps at the end.

Similar to glintstone set crafting aps, this would take a while. And make dummy levels farming much much harder and costly both in terms of time and gold spent.

Further we can set the case where mentoring can only be done to players whose accounts are at least 1-3 months old.

All that said, am I saying players can't dummy farm now? Of course not. Nothing sts come up with can't be dummy account farmed. Tired of seeing this as a pathetic excuse not to encourage the culture of helping.

Instead of using this as the almighty one size fits all excuse against levels mentoring, why not propose other possible aps that promotes helping others if this is so "not it" for you guys?
    The way Assomer put it, it's the first problem you'll have.
    I have 2 devices, most players have more than 2 devices, it's not uncommon. You can easily create 2 accounts and pretend to help another account. Easily manipulated.
    On the other hand, why force us to do it? I help friends when I can and when they need it.
    Forcing ourselves or forcing people to receive help will not be pleasant at all for anyone, nor will it be challenging.
    There is also not as many people, as it seems, willing to receive help, only at the beginning of the sessions, this is more a merit of the guilds.