Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | Save the Forgotten's Vanities from Gorestomp!

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #261
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    Bro, you can still have time to add something to this event to make it right. At this point I've gotten 90% of what I was looking for in terms of vanities and those are not even bound. And to be honest I am not as excited as I was thought wearing them. Feel like the grind is worthless for someone who choose not to spend platinum on the event due to the prices most of the vanity have. And even worse for those who feel the gold and platinum sink as their worthy prizes will gradually fall under the line. I feel like this event is poorly executed and it is obvious on how things turned out on live. I personally don't run with a speed set and each time I choose to do elixir runs in random parties, I m left behind, without loot from most mobs and without the chance to fight the boss. And please don't come with the argument that I should run the event in a private party or solo, because there shouldn't be a condition but a personal choice. So in my early experience 80% of the store bound versions are not worthing the grind since you have the unbound versions for almost nothing. Using elixir is pure gamble and doesn't give you the motivation to use one when you know you will get only the cheapest vanities and you won't even make your money back.
    So you got 90% of what you wanted… without spending… and this makes you upset? Help me understand. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I could certainly make it extremely hard for 81's - but why punish endgame players with good gear?
    O I almost forgot I appreciate the replies back Cinco, Idk it just feels like sometimes I’m on your ignore list…Can’t imagine why that is! 😂

And Love the Spirit Set and don’t care about the Price . It’s a Cytotoxin type Vanity Set.

As I’m sitting here rolling a Blunt of something very very Purple…It’s going to be a Beautiful Thursday night. Tonight at work I am presenting my first Portfolio Project as a Research Scientist. I built a Surveillance Database System for the Security Firm I work for. All the knowledge I learned from being a Data Analyst for the Federal Government to controlling all the Physical Files and Electronic Databases of a department for an entire Bank organization at their HQ…Everything is finally coming together.

What a night...Op smoke session coming up, followed by a meeting in the Conference Room to discuss Power Moves only. 😈

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your efforts to make people happy and do the business at the same time but there should be a fine line that gives some synergy to those two goals. At this point I feel like there will be 2 weeks of very mixed feelings for most of us.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #264
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate your efforts to make people happy and do the business at the same time but there should be a fine line that gives some synergy to those two goals. At this point I feel like there will be 2 weeks of very mixed feelings for most of us.
    I got you, my friend.
    Par for the course. Engagement. It’s a thing. Not always bad (for certain purposes it’s the necessary fuel). And if you’ve been reading the forums it’s been a month of extreme polarization between distinct community segments :-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #265
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    O I almost forgot I appreciate the replies back Cinco, Idk it just feels like sometimes I’m on your ignore list…Can’t imagine why that is!

And Love the Spirit Set and don’t care about the Price . It’s a Cytotoxin type Vanity Set.

As I’m sitting here rolling a Blunt of something very very Purple…It’s going to be a Beautiful Thursday night. Tonight at work I am presenting my first Portfolio Project as a Research Scientist. I built a Surveillance Database System for the Security Firm I work for. All the knowledge I learned from being a Data Analyst for the Federal Government to controlling all the Physical Files and Electronic Databases of a department for an entire Bank organization at their HQ…Everything is finally coming together.

What a night...Op smoke session coming up, followed by a meeting in the Conference Room to discuss Power Moves only.
    Best of luck! Present the heck out of your presentation, my Legend!

| | | |

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    The weapons I was running earlier and haven't seen any so most likely people will use their tokens on the bound weapons if not then the locks

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    i dont think you understood the point of my comment.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Bro, you can still have time to add something to this event to make it right. At this point I've gotten 90% of what I was looking for in terms of vanities and those are not even bound. And to be honest I am not as excited as I was thought wearing them. Feel like the grind is worthless for someone who choose not to spend platinum on the event due to the prices most of the vanity have. And even worse for those who feel the gold and platinum sink as their worthy prizes will gradually fall under the line. I feel like this event is poorly executed and it is obvious on how things turned out on live. I personally don't run with a speed set and each time I choose to do elixir runs in random parties, I m left behind, without loot from most mobs and without the chance to fight the boss. And please don't come with the argument that I should run the event in a private party or solo, because there shouldn't be a condition but a personal choice. So in my early experience 80% of the store bound versions are not worthing the grind since you have the unbound versions for almost nothing. Using elixir is pure gamble and doesn't give you the motivation to use one when you know you will get only the cheapest vanities and you won't even make your money back.
    Yes that personal choice is ss for most people. Your argument is like : " I came last in 100m race because I was carrying 20kg rock. But that was my personal choice and I should come first"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

So you got 90% of what you wanted… without spending… and this makes you upset? Help me understand. Thanks!

Vanities are dirt cheap, that it feels like any of us had spent is what he meant.

Vanities are so cheap, it is now pointless to continue running for bound stuff in the vendor.

This is a 2 week event, and the market is already over saturated with the new stuff that even the 40k gold elixirs from the elixir HUD cost more.

Only the richies are playing it now for the firebug/glintset aura's, in which those will eventually be crashing down enough soon that it is no longer cost-effective to purchase any more elixirs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Your game is built around the concept of "desire". That gives people the motivation to engage in any kind of content and achieve the desired goal. What I m trying to say is that if you would have given me my Zaarus Set for almost free, I wouldn't feel the need to log in, fight or pay to aquire this particular set. Don't get me wrong. I trully apreaciate the fact that you made the effort to bring those cool looking vanities in the game (subjective from case to case) but having them as bound versions makes no sense if the drop rate is so good that you can get them for almost free due to large amount of players who are farming with elixirs. It removes the overall incentive to get that piece. It is like a brand new car that you buy with your own money and the one received as a gift. You ll be more careful and you ll have a different appreciation for the one you ve bought. At least this is my perception for now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arloroutlaw View Post
    +1, I knew it was a bad idea to make it multi-player, add a starting circle or a barrier, already people being selfish, I ask "Wait please", and they don't care,, what's the point of it being a fair event when not all of us arlorians can afford a max speed set and wait for other party members to clear minions. Thank you
    Istg running as a random is literally impossible, everyone Just rushes without even using their brains, even the worst undergeared beginner Players arent cleaning anything And If someone has to Run Back they Just kill the Boss. Its so stupidly annoying that it makes it unplayable And NOT enjoyable at some Point. Either make it solo Runs only or Bosses Always drop doesnt Matter how Close you are, but If it stays Like this it Ruins the Community even More And this Event is an L. Like for what do people even run If you got those braindead bozos doing literally nothing except waiting till the Boss spawn

Gesendet von meinem M2006C3LVG mit Tapatalk

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #271
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpiceps123 View Post
    Istg running as a random is literally impossible, everyone Just rushes without even using their brains, even the worst undergeared beginner Players arent cleaning anything And If someone has to Run Back they Just kill the Boss. Its so stupidly annoying that it makes it unplayable And NOT enjoyable at some Point. Either make it solo Runs only or Bosses Always drop doesnt Matter how Close you are, but If it stays Like this it Ruins the Community even More And this Event is an L. Like for what do people even run If you got those braindead bozos doing literally nothing except waiting till the Boss spawn

Gesendet von meinem M2006C3LVG mit Tapatalk
    Why can you not form a party?

| | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

This event is a shot in the foot for manipulators and toxics, they will always complain about everything and in the end will always want to take advantage over the less favored.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

My suggestion for the next event based on what I expected to experience in this one. Add a selection of limited vanities as bound for 10k tokens or whatever but make it that way to be difficult to get more than 2/3 sets or weapons without using elixirs. So people will have to choose their favorite items and grind for those. If they want all they will have to run with elixir. Second, make any unblound vanity hard to get because getting 4 vanities for 10 plat is quite cheap and is not good for the business or in game marketing. The primary use of the elixir should be the boost in tokens so you can get faster your desired pieces or if not, all of them in the given time. Next time cosider adding at least one aura bound in the event store, this way you will make both type of players happy but make sure whoever choose to play free for it will have to grind like hell (12hours accumulated play time or so without elixir). Have at least 2 surprise limited time&quantity offers in the plat store . Add a daily quest that will give each player the chance to run 10min elixir. And keep the other items that you have such unlocked, plat chest from miniboss and the exclusive offers. If you want to make it even interesting you can add some kind of chest that will allow you to pick up at choice one desired piece of vanity for your class.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hriv For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Cinco, elix affect to other member party vanity drop or only user?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

The event is good people are just mad that they can't profit off this event, but they don't understand that every event isn't to make gold sometimes there's times to just chill. We got the vanities we wanted (most/some) and just because they're cheap people's opinions on them are changing just because they don't cost millions.

Thank you again for this event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terapan View Post
    Cinco, elix affect to other member party vanity drop or only user?
    I mean for chance aura vanity drop from mini boss, not to spawn the mini boss...

For all mber party or only the elix user?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    The event is good people are just mad that they can't profit off this event, but they don't understand that every event isn't to make gold sometimes there's times to just chill. We got the vanities we wanted (most/some) and just because they're cheap people's opinions on them are changing just because they don't cost millions.

Thank you again for this event

It was all about the relevance of the bound items bud and the whole free to play/earn system built around the vendor. Nothing more. I am more than happy having the opportunity to get some cheap good looking vanities but not having what to farm for if I'm not running the elixir, is quite sad cosidering the fact that this is an extended 2 weeks event. Based on my previous experience with unlocked and locked crates there is no reason for me to do it anymore so I'll just wait and hope I'll get a deal on the desired aura.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

For the unlocked crates for tokens could qe gurantee mythic or arcane after so many pulls? That way it will give us something a little more worthwhile after farming all the bound items.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I got you, my friend.
    Par for the course. Engagement. It’s a thing. Not always bad (for certain purposes it’s the necessary fuel). And if you’ve been reading the forums it’s been a month of extreme polarization between distinct community segments :-)

Cinco .can u atleast higher the drop chances of auras?? I use almost 20 elixer .and no weapon and aura always tarlok and devourer .thank you for the event btw im so happy with my vorpal and demonlord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

are weapons dropping? the only one ive seen is the iron wrought weapon drop

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption