Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 385

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | Save the Forgotten's Vanities from Gorestomp!

  1. #21
    Senior Member Vrazicak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Hugh Mungus village
    Posts
    937
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    244
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    That is not a mage purple demonlord set, we want the og one with the funky looking helmet and armor, this demonlord set is just a copy paste of a warrior set.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:


  3. #22
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,825
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    Definitely i will check event looks not bad .
    Would be nice to see elixir in vendor for tokens or 10plat/30min . 10min looks bit crazy to farm a week

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:


  5. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    772
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    42
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    That is not a mage purple demonlord set, we want the og one with the funky looking helmet and armor, this demonlord set is just a copy paste of a warrior set.
    True this is the OG demonlord (pic from google)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220525_225514.jpg 
Views:	519 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	245421

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jemstroyer For This Useful Post:


  7. #24
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    4,092
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    913
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,068
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

    Default

    Ohhhhhhh nice XD
    love it...wont start a fire..but hell yea love it devs.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  8. #25
    Senior Member Synergia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    752
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

    Default

    heroic hammerjaw picture / stats?

  9. #26
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    2,427
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    751
    Thanked in
    476 Posts

    Default

    Do the elixers boost the party or the user? Umm and yeah 1 plat per min is a bit tight..


    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..

  10. #27
    Member Enilaebeha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Living in a shed rn🥵
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Might as well bring back every old item if runner is coming back

  11. #28
    Blogger Jtflorencio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

    The Forgotten have returned to Arlor! Unfortunately, on their way to see their beloved heroes, the Forgotten were ambushed by Gorestomp, an evil Orc and his Goblin mercenaries. Gorestomp robbed the Forgotten of their Phantom Slug tokens and all of their trade-friendly 'Forgotten' vanity items - forged from classic equipment. It is now up to the heroes of Arlor to recover these items and give justice to the Forgotten!

    How to Play:

    Enter the (energy free!) portal in town to visit the Forgotten Mine. Here, you will face hoards of Goblin mercenaries and, finally, Gorestomp himself.

    Attachment 245418

    Enemies and chests have a chance to drop Phantom Slug tokens that you can spend with The Forgotten on bound versions of the event vanities, or if you're lucky, loot trade-friendly versions from Gorestomp!

    Attachment 245420

    Swig a Forgotten Vanity Farmer's Elixir (effect lasts for 10 minutes) to increase your token yields and vanity drops, add a chance to loot vanity auras, as well as the possibility to catch the rare gold goblin miniboss Zlatto.

    Slaying Zlatto can grant you more Phanton Slug tokens, AND extra gold (at least 1,000).

    Available Vanities

    The following vanities are available as drops from Gorestomp (trade-friendly) or from the vendor (bound).


    Ancient Spirited Set

    Attachment 245399

    Planar Gladiator Set

    Attachment 245400

    Voice of the Order Set

    Attachment 245401

    Demonic Purple Set

    Attachment 245402

    Rogue Weapons: Dreamscape Bow, Heartseeker Daggers, Lifethief Daggers, Villainous Daggers

    Attachment 245403

    Sorcerer Weapons: Flamestrike Staff, Hellshriek Staff, Wyrmbone Staff, Iced Ribs Gun

    Attachment 245404

    Warrior Weapons: Flame Forged Hammer, Lightning Sword, Vorpal Sword, Imbued Sword and Shield

    Attachment 245405

    These vanities are available as drops from Gorestomp only (trade-friendly):

    Tarlok Set

    Attachment 245415

    Iron Wrought Set (including weapon)


    Attachment 245416

    Devourer Set

    Attachment 245414

    And these auras are available as drops when using the Forgotten Vanity Farmer's Elixir:

    Firebug Aura

    Attachment 245406

    Glintstone Armature Aura

    Attachment 245407

    Glintstone Assailant Aura

    Attachment 245409

    Glintstone Regalia Aura

    Attachment 245410

    Plus, you'll find a special event locked crate, the Locked Gorestomp Mercenary Crate. This crate, unlocked for 5 platinum, contains the chance to drop gold (up to 1,000,000), lvl 81 mythic gear, and even Heroic Hammerjaw's egg! Plus a lot more.

    Attachment 245419

    Limited Sales

    We'll also be running some limited time store sales throughout the event for even more Forgotten vanity fun. Keep an eye out for:

    The Forerunner Set and Paracelsus Stone Aura, available this weekend only (May 28-29).

    Attachment 245412

    Attachment 245413

    Then, the Architect Set + Weapon available next weekend (June 4-5).

    Attachment 245411

    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central on May 26th and run for two (2) weeks ending on June 9th.

    Good luck Legends! We can't wait to see these sets grace the streets of Arlor once again.


    Enviado do meu M2006C3MG através do Tapatalk

  12. #29
    Senior Member Vrazicak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Hugh Mungus village
    Posts
    937
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    244
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Do the elixers boost the party or the user? Umm and yeah 1 plat per min is a bit tight..
    It's a solo dungeon

  13. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    To your right
    Posts
    1,819
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    851
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    481
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

    Default

    Interesting….


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Gold loot works on this boss. Highest gold possible from this guy would be your gold loot * his base gold payout. His maximum base gold payout is 1000 (minimum is 100).
    So if i have 800%gl, it would be like 750% * 100-1000?
    if my calculator is right, i get like 8k if boss get an 1000 base gold( 800% * 1000) ...is this correct?

  15. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    135
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Forerunner set vanity nice!!!!

  16. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    So if i have 800%gl, it would be like 750% * 100-1000?
    if my calculator is right, i get like 8k if boss get an 1000 base gold( 800% * 1000) ...is this correct?
    I mean 800% gl *100-1000...

  17. #34
    Member Enilaebeha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Living in a shed rn🥵
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Bring back heraldic crier and tabard if runner comes back heres a tip

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Enilaebeha For This Useful Post:

    Hel

  19. #35
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

    The Forgotten have returned to Arlor! Unfortunately, on their way to see their beloved heroes, the Forgotten were ambushed by Gorestomp, an evil Orc and his Goblin mercenaries. Gorestomp robbed the Forgotten of their Phantom Slug tokens and all of their trade-friendly 'Forgotten' vanity items - forged from classic equipment. It is now up to the heroes of Arlor to recover these items and give justice to the Forgotten!

    How to Play:

    Enter the (energy free!) portal in town to visit the Forgotten Mine. Here, you will face hoards of Goblin mercenaries and, finally, Gorestomp himself.

    Attachment 245418

    Enemies and chests have a chance to drop Phantom Slug tokens that you can spend with The Forgotten on bound versions of the event vanities, or if you're lucky, loot trade-friendly versions from Gorestomp!

    Attachment 245420

    Swig a Forgotten Vanity Farmer's Elixir (effect lasts for 10 minutes) to increase your token yields and vanity drops, add a chance to loot vanity auras, as well as the possibility to catch the rare gold goblin miniboss Zlatto.

    Slaying Zlatto can grant you more Phanton Slug tokens, AND extra gold (at least 1,000).

    Available Vanities

    The following vanities are available as drops from Gorestomp (trade-friendly) or from the vendor (bound).


    Ancient Spirited Set

    Attachment 245399

    Planar Gladiator Set

    Attachment 245400

    Voice of the Order Set

    Attachment 245401

    Demonic Purple Set

    Attachment 245402

    Rogue Weapons: Dreamscape Bow, Heartseeker Daggers, Lifethief Daggers, Villainous Daggers

    Attachment 245403

    Sorcerer Weapons: Flamestrike Staff, Hellshriek Staff, Wyrmbone Staff, Iced Ribs Gun

    Attachment 245404

    Warrior Weapons: Flame Forged Hammer, Lightning Sword, Vorpal Sword, Imbued Sword and Shield

    Attachment 245405

    These vanities are available as drops from Gorestomp only (trade-friendly):

    Tarlok Set

    Attachment 245415

    Iron Wrought Set (including weapon)


    Attachment 245416

    Devourer Set

    Attachment 245414

    And these auras are available as drops when using the Forgotten Vanity Farmer's Elixir:

    Firebug Aura

    Attachment 245406

    Glintstone Armature Aura

    Attachment 245407

    Glintstone Assailant Aura

    Attachment 245409

    Glintstone Regalia Aura

    Attachment 245410

    Plus, you'll find a special event locked crate, the Locked Gorestomp Mercenary Crate. This crate, unlocked for 5 platinum, contains the chance to drop gold (up to 1,000,000), lvl 81 mythic gear, and even Heroic Hammerjaw's egg! Plus a lot more.

    Attachment 245419

    Limited Sales

    We'll also be running some limited time store sales throughout the event for even more Forgotten vanity fun. Keep an eye out for:

    The Forerunner Set and Paracelsus Stone Aura, available this weekend only (May 28-29).

    Attachment 245412

    Attachment 245413

    Then, the Architect Set + Weapon available next weekend (June 4-5).

    Attachment 245411

    This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30PM Central on May 26th and run for two (2) weeks ending on June 9th.

    Good luck Legends! We can't wait to see these sets grace the streets of Arlor once again.
    @Cinco it is solo run event right?

    Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

  20. #36
    Forum Adept Sucr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    England
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    -1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #37
    Member Enilaebeha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Living in a shed rn🥵
    Posts
    157
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    -1 Bring back every rare item in one go why not great idea 🤯

  22. #38
    Forum Adept Sucr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    England
    Posts
    259
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enilaebeha View Post
    -1 Bring back every rare item in one go why not great idea
    For real. Shocking decision from STS

    -999,999,999,999,999


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #39
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,128
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    295
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

    Default

    What is Plat Cost of Forerunner Set?

    IGN: Cytotoxin(81)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  24. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enilaebeha View Post
    -1 Bring back every rare item in one go why not great idea
    Sts is barely hanging on. They don't got much time left. That's why

    Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-14-2022, 09:33 AM
  2. Preview - Return of the Forgotten Vanity Event!
    By Cinco in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 06-16-2021, 07:06 AM
  3. Preview: The Forgotten Vanity Event!
    By Cinco in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 06-09-2021, 09:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •