Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview | Save the Forgotten's Vanities from Gorestomp!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hriv View Post
    Bro, you can still have time to add something to this event to make it right. At this point I've gotten 90% of what I was looking for in terms of vanities and those are not even bound. And to be honest I am not as excited as I was thought wearing them. Feel like the grind is worthless for someone who choose not to spend platinum on the event due to the prices most of the vanity have. And even worse for those who feel the gold and platinum sink as their worthy prizes will gradually fall under the line. I feel like this event is poorly executed and it is obvious on how things turned out on live. I personally don't run with a speed set and each time I choose to do elixir runs in random parties, I m left behind, without loot from most mobs and without the chance to fight the boss. And please don't come with the argument that I should run the event in a private party or solo, because there shouldn't be a condition but a personal choice. So in my early experience 80% of the store bound versions are not worthing the grind since you have the unbound versions for almost nothing. Using elixir is pure gamble and doesn't give you the motivation to use one when you know you will get only the cheapest vanities and you won't even make your money back.
    So you got 90% of what you wanted… without spending… and this makes you upset? Help me understand. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: