Thread: A Different Proposition of Outcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default A Different Proposition of Outcome

We have all heard about the forgotten vanity event and the stance of not re-releasing collectibles. Over the years, there has been a suggestion of releasing a vanity recipe where we can convert collectibles to vanities and in my opinion this is the best way to go about it. This suggestion will benefit all parties: the collectors who can still collect and not have a re-release of their items, STS as a business where they can make the recipe available for platinum, and non-collectors who will have the option of buying their desired old equipment as a vanity.

Collecting is one of the unique hallmarks of this game and it would suck to see it erased when it could easily be kept in place with a different method. STS kindly reconsider the future methods of the Forgotten Vanity Event.

-WARRIORKNOWN

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

u want to dont have a decrease in the collec ítem prices hehehe

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

LB reward I can understand being rare and not reintroduced because ppl literally compete to get them, but old low lvl items although cool were not introduced for the purpose of collecting. If majority of players want those things as vanity now then what's the problem here? I support sts stance on their forgotten vanity event. Now what you are saying will not fulfill the demand of majority because according to your idea it will remain still in control of few making it inaccessible to masses.
    Last edited by yolight; 05-26-2022 at 12:57 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yolight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yolight View Post
    LB reward I can understand being rare and not reintroduced because ppl literally compete to get them, but old low lvl items although cool were not introduced for the purpose of collecting. If majority of players want those things as vanity now then what's the problem here? I support sts stance on their forgotten vanity event. Now what you are saying will not fulfill the demand of majority because according to your idea it will remain still in control of few making it inaccessible to masses.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
    but you must know there is such a vintage collector inside and outside the game. me in real world as a vintage watches collector. same situation in game.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drawfflerz View Post
    but you must know there is such a vintage collector inside and outside the game. me in real world as a vintage watches collector. same situation in game.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    I understand your point but being a collector is your personal choice bro. STS never claimed/mentioned that these items are collector items. In real life also if a company brings back an older model watch or car because of public demand, which some people collected, then you can't just say it's wrong and the company can't do it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I think a real collector will know the difference between the OG item (legendary/epic/rare) than vanity. It wont degrade your collectables in the eyes of another collector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    We have all heard about the forgotten vanity event and the stance of not re-releasing collectibles. Over the years, there has been a suggestion of releasing a vanity recipe where we can convert collectibles to vanities and in my opinion this is the best way to go about it. This suggestion will benefit all parties: the collectors who can still collect and not have a re-release of their items, STS as a business where they can make the recipe available for platinum, and non-collectors who will have the option of buying their desired old equipment as a vanity.

Collecting is one of the unique hallmarks of this game and it would suck to see it erased when it could easily be kept in place with a different method. STS kindly reconsider the future methods of the Forgotten Vanity Event.

-WARRIORKNOWN
    If you are really a collector, this event or any action by STS that drops it's price (gold) shouldn't affect you. That item still is the one you bought and it's a gear form so it's still rare. It's not like they are bringing in loads of lv 6-15 forerunners. It's a vanity 2 day sale for plat.
    Trust me they will make so much money from this than your so called giving vanity recipe to a handful of hoarders /merchers(calling themselves collectors) to manipulate those prices to the sky. Wouldn't you like that?

And your point of making a handful of people happy and make less money is a red light for the game. So overall bad idea and you don't know what you're talking as I feel your blinded by the prospect of making whatever you collected which are rare now more rare for your monopoly of that market just like LB vanities now are being done..
    If your into this, you better start COLLECTING LB vanities, that's your go to. Not gear.

On the other hand, if you're a merchant, then this should displease to no limit.

There's your answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What can't you guys understand that it's not about prices or the type of it, if it's rare/epic/vanity but it's about the rarity of it. Sts said many times that they won't re-release old exclusive items but they did it to forerunner, which was one of the most exclusive old items. Pls from now on since nobody else except very few collectors, please never say again that all we care are prices. Some people play only to collect or admire their priceless collectibles. GZ from now on you will see FORERUNNERS and the rest collectibles that are going to get re-released everywhere in towns. From now on, nobody else should mention about prices cuz we ain't arguing about that!!!

-MOUNTAjN

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SixuAL For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SixuAL View Post
    What can't you guys understand that it's not about prices or the type of it, if it's rare/epic/vanity but it's about the rarity of it. Sts said many times that they won't re-release old exclusive items but they did it to forerunner, which was one of the most exclusive old items. Pls from now on since nobody else except very few collectors, please never say again that all we care are prices. Some people play only to collect or admire their priceless collectibles. GZ from now on you will see FORERUNNERS and the rest collectibles that are going to get re-released everywhere in towns. From now on, nobody else should mention about prices cuz we ain't arguing about that!!!

-MOUNTAjN

So you mean that you actually don't necessarily like the collectibles but keep them because you get a feeling of superiority as only few have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by yolight View Post
    So you mean that you actually don't necessarily like the collectibles but keep them because you get a feeling of superiority as only few have it.
    With some specific items I have yea. People might regard some collectibles ugly but since I'm one of the very few owners I know that I can rock with these.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I’d like to proposition something, since you collectors have the originals. It would be nice for STS to add a recipe for them to be converted into vanities. The catch is once converted 2/2 set will have a special aura based on the armor set it was. That way it keeps the value of the original while also still making it unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I’d like to proposition something, since you collectors have the originals. It would be nice for STS to add a recipe for them to be converted into vanities. The catch is once converted 2/2 set will have a special aura based on the armor set it was. That way it keeps the value of the original while also still making it unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly, since something must be done, this idea would be neat but unfortunately for US sts is re-releasing old stuff instead of making that recipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SixuAL View Post
    Exactly, since something must be done, this idea would be neat but unfortunately for US sts is re-releasing old stuff instead of making that recipe.

Gosh you guys are brewing some fresh hot here.

You paid for your item forerunner legendary gear armor and helm.
    Now that item is in your inventory.
    You've used it for a long time shown it out and even manipulated it as to a price oh 60-80m gold.

It's still goes for that price.

Now sts gives you a vanity version as per theme of event which they did countless times past years on such gear.

Now people will spend money to buy what they want , a vanity version and that's what they will get.
    Forerunner set (legendary) did not have it's an exclusive or LB awarded anywhere.
    Just because a few dudes still have it and most sets got banned dosent make it all exclusive rare OG collector item. Stop playing with your words and enjoy vanity version of a good looking armor to use in maps.

And I'm sure they will not entertain your very very funny idea of new aura for your set, because that's not what you paid for.. And sts dosent give compensation for their actions if they start giving that, there will be a long queue for past events and updates where everyone lost tons of worth and value to their items.. Happens to mmos.
    Sorry for the long read but someone has to educate these entitled Collectors .