Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About people who use macros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman hehe View Post
    I need macros to play because I am stupid and weak.
    This was really funny xD "Last edited by Cinco" xD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nocturnus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    This was really funny xD "Last edited by Cinco" xD
    Would be more funny if forum wouldn't show "by who it was edited"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Would be more funny if forum wouldn't show "by who it was edited"
    Cinco could have hidden it or even deleted the post, but he did it on purpose that's the funny thing xD at least for me xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Cinco is a savage, we all know that lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by takotako View Post
    Nahh.. some players kdr are very suspicious tbh. No guild, have less than 1-2k deaths and 500k++ pve kills,

Its kinda hard to believe that a hardcore player has 1.8 million pve kills like wtf

I know a occasional lb runner with 500k pve kills and he's been playing for years and i dont think he use macro. You maybe saying "skill issue" .. sure but that 1.8m is kinda sussy

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk
    You can farm 500k pve without a single death in hauntlet, just need patience, like REAL PATIENCE

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

anti cheat software expensive bro.

but yeah i seen one person during winter event playing like a bot. lmao yes go to this exact spot do a 360 turn around go back and go forward yes executed perfectly 5 times in a row lmfao

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Scll you are the only player who constantly has something to complain about. You are threatening everyone if you don't like something. You have to accept that this game is not yours. And stop harassing the people in the game. Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tankyyyyy View Post
    Scll you are the only player who constantly has something to complain about. You are threatening everyone if you don't like something. You have to accept that this game is not yours. And stop harassing the people in the game. Peace
    Am the only player who constantly complains abt somet? U mean cheating? Complaining abt devs not doing somet abt the rules they dont follow that they have? Ur one of the mage who's cheating rn i won't name u yet cos I allrdy know who u r rn just by saying I harass which is false. So they give us honor pvp which has lb and limited and one of the rarest seasonal banners ever and 1 mage decides to use friend or alternative account to go against each other and forfeit on the alt or friend acc without having to play u win points, so me complaining abt these things happening is somehow irrelevant and harassment? I tell u what tho I happen to run one of the biggest 3rd party chats and I have no filter exposing cheaters. Am not here to kiss devs *** we r playing here for our own entertainment running maps and pvping competing against one another u cant simply call it harassment when ur being called out for manipulating the lb to get away with it cos am the only honor player who voices out publicly and u try to get away with it by saying am harassing. We have video evidence(x12 vids crystal clear proofs on each vid) and lots of screensshots, not just me, most of the honor community hold evidence of cheating or manipulating against these cheaters.

If saying u will face consequences for manipulating is threatening, be my guest. I and others will continue to complain to these devs that gave no **** last season with all the evidence we provided over someone manipulating the system yet they ignored and let the dude get away with banner, what happens when the rules r broken and they get away with it every honor player also knowing the person was reported with all the evidence? MORE CHEATERS R ENCOURAGED lol. Now we have 2 more mages one of them is u I dare u to drop ur ign or give me a good reason why we shouldn't be reporting honor lb manipulators?

No offense to devs this is just true critism but at this point to me it seems u guys r bias when it comes to complaining. Maybe we complain and vent abt ur rules that u don't follow cos we care and want to keep it fair and vent abt it. Favoritism much.

Also to the cheaters ofc u will hate the person going against ur plans such as me, keep calling it harassment it won't change anything.

Nobody said the game is mine, am following the rules but the devs aren't by letting honor lb be manipulated dozens joining every season now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Complaints about something that is going against the rules + ruins a lot of other people’s gameplay experience shouldn’t be called as “harassment”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Player AL View Post
    Will depend on their plat history
    Lmfao it hurts
    Formerly Cheackezig/Crigne

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
    Complaints about something that is going against the rules + ruins a lot of other people’s gameplay experience shouldn’t be called as “harassment”

You know very well that he is the one who manipulates Honor. Of course, you will now protect him even though you know exactly what is happening. So why doesn't he report himself? He does not have the right to report other people. Fact. I wish you a nice day. Peace

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

You know very well that he is the one who manipulates Honor. Of course, you will now protect him even though you know exactly what is happening. So why doesn't he report himself? He does not have the right to report other people. Fact. I wish you a nice day. Peace
    You can speculate as much as you want and also can report once you have any type of proofs. Cheers

15. The Following User Says Thank You to glitory For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Ofc couldn't reply to one of the fact and just call ME the cheater. U can't show us who u r(I allrdy know who u r). We have videos evidence while u accuse us for harassment when we call cheaters out. Don't expose ur self in forums too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Ofc couldn't reply to one of the fact and just call ME the cheater. U can't show us who u r(I allrdy know who u r). We have videos evidence while u accuse us for harassment when we call cheaters out. Don't expose ur self in forums too.
    You manipulate people the prices and the que. You will never admit it here because you have no courage.
    Everything I wanted to say you don't have the right to judge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just report even if it is your friends, hope all cheater macro user get ban, just like the one player rogue he said that he can one shot all elite boss on zodias isnt it a cheat?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undieable View Post
    You manipulate people the prices and the que. You will never admit it here because you have no courage.
    Everything I wanted to say you don't have the right to judge.
    Isn't it weird how both ur and tankyyy forum acc r buying and selling the same stuff �� get some help provide some proof or keep acting innocent by saying the im the cheater. U won't drop ur ign but post from another forum acc to make it look like u got support. U have ur proof report it, I will keep reporting and will always talk abt it in public since devs didn't take any action towards u manipulators. If asked I will provide all the video evidence. U can't.

This ain't my game but am telling u. U will face consequences for lying and manipulating and falsely accusing others for the same thing to avoid it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Fact is, since the last mage who Used a second device+acc didnt got banned for pushing last season And is now running around With His Banner, encouraged More people to do the same and it will 100% get worse end of the season, when devs wont do Something about it Ranked Honor will get ruined. I mean why should i Grind my *** off, trying to sync up With Players who dont even know what skills to use. Literally last 1-2 Weeks where everyone tries to secure their LB Spot you'll eventually get into the Situation where you get maybe 2, 3 or even More returns, at this Point its literally senseless to even Queue again, cause you know already, its that one player who didnt got a Game on both of His mages And He will continue Until He gets it. Its Just Breaks the competitive Part of trying your best And getting on of only 10 Banners each Season.

Gesendet von meinem M2006C3LVG mit Tapatalk

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigpiceps123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

I need to know about the gossip, someone send me the cheater's name in private please

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

Arcane Legends Since 2012

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post: