Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Why need to become collectors when you have your credit card

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Why need to become collectors when you have your credit card

Dev, the collector community felt unfair and that forgotten vanity event this year is a big blow to all true collectors.

Why need to be a collector? -> so that you can own old gears with exclusively good-looking feature

So how can we do that? -> Finding the one own it, it takes weeks, months, even years then persuade them to sell is even harder

Now, thanks to the plat sales and weekend sales, this weekend, you guys can have a good looking collectibles forerunner with only 1 swipe of credit card and 1 click 300 plats.

That is????? What about collectors who spending months, years searching for that exclusive-looking gear???????????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ekentaro For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Its not necesary mean all people will loot the vanity and just a few of that collec items will became vanity, it isnt the first year of this event also the big problem with speculators and the gold sale for Real money is a problem what they are trying to solve

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    Its not necesary mean all people will loot the vanity and just a few of that collec items will became vanity, it isnt the first year of this event also the big problem with speculators and the gold sale for Real money is a problem what they are trying to solve

Enviado desde mi SNE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    i think you don't catch my point. my point is simple

Collectors spend time, real time and effort to collect and own exclusive good-looking items, which they r happy to wear
    STS release vanity version, based on what, based on people opinion, so how people know there's forerunner to suggest to dev, COLLECTORS!
    So, a recipe mode to convert forerunner items into vanity as a prize/reward for collectors is a best way to treat them fairly

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

We've already considered this and have decided against it. Making more posts on the same subject is not helping (it's spamming).

Best wishes.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com