Thread: Recipe to convert forerunner items into vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Recipe to convert forerunner items into vanity

@Cinco yes we do understand clearly that this event is for making new vanities out of old gears. But you miss the whole point why people became collectors in the first place.
    They became collectors because they can own some of the most exclusive/rare and old good-looking items. Ofc we collector want to wear it all the time, but it is gear, not vanity.
    Collectors spending weeks and months to find that exclusive old gears, that is their effort cuz they love this game, but i say this event without a recipe to convert items into vanity is a mistreat to them all.
    I believe a recipe to convert old gear into vanity, for example, forerunner is some what a good way to praise their effort all these years collecting them and to let people know they got forerunner sets in season 1.

If not for the collectors, i believe 80% or 90% of newcomer beginning to play since 2020 won't know forerunner existed, so does to all other collectibles.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ekentaro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ekentaro View Post
    @Cinco yes we do understand clearly that this event is for making new vanities out of old gears. But you miss the whole point why people became collectors in the first place.
    They became collectors because they can own some of the most exclusive/rare and old good-looking items. Ofc we collector want to wear it all the time, but it is gear, not vanity.
    Collectors spending weeks and months to find that exclusive old gears, that is their effort cuz they love this game, but i say this event without a recipe to convert items into vanity is a mistreat to them all.
    I believe a recipe to convert old gear into vanity, for example, forerunner is some what a good way to praise their effort all these years collecting them and to let people know they got forerunner sets in season 1.

If not for the collectors, i believe 80% or 90% of newcomer beginning to play since 2020 won't know forerunner existed, so does to all other collectibles.
    Forerunner is not a collectible .

And you are not a collector if you had hoarded forerunner sets.

Your purple coloured forerunner item is safe with you. A new blue item is what's being released that too for a short 2 days and it will never come again.

If you had collected an LB item when it was cheap and held it to this day and now ask in the 7 digits... You are not a collector..