Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 1v1 Challenge VS Killgasm

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default 1v1 Challenge VS Killgasm

    Hello. I am trying to get some activity going in PvP, so I challenge Killgasm to a 1v1. (He insisted on me posting it here and I'm not very sure why) if anyone would like to join, you're free to do so.

  2. #2
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Untradable View Post
    Hello. I am trying to get some activity going in PvP, so I challenge Killgasm to a 1v1. (He insisted on me posting it here and I'm not very sure why) if anyone would like to join, you're free to do so.
    The pvp community is showing it's activity nicely but the ego and toxicity has rised by a lot. Winning or Losing a 1v1 doesn't imply the same person will keep winning and keep losing.
    PvP depends on skills + ping + gear + device. It's fun for sure but most of the times it causes hate between the players as I can see in various posts and the game itself. People forget they are on a virtual Game that's not even forever.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    The pvp community is showing it's activity nicely but the ego and toxicity has rised by a lot. Winning or Losing a 1v1 doesn't imply the same person will keep winning and keep losing.
    PvP depends on skills + ping + gear + device. It's fun for sure but most of the times it causes hate between the players as I can see in various posts and the game itself. People forget they are on a virtual Game that's not even forever.
    Did anybody ask? What does that have to do with what I posted.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    The pvp community is showing it's activity nicely but the ego and toxicity has rised by a lot. Winning or Losing a 1v1 doesn't imply the same person will keep winning and keep losing.
    PvP depends on skills + ping + gear + device. It's fun for sure but most of the times it causes hate between the players as I can see in various posts and the game itself. People forget they are on a virtual Game that's not even forever.
    "PvP causes hate between the players" okay Karen. Why don't you speak of something you really do? I can already tell you don't even PvP. If you do, let's play. What is your IGN?

  5. #5
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Untradable View Post
    "PvP causes hate between the players" okay Karen. Why don't you speak of something you really do? I can already tell you don't even PvP. If you do, let's play. What is your IGN?
    Thanks for proving my point as true.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Donít worry about what people think. They donít do it very often. 🤣

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    Thanks for proving my point as true.
    Didnt prove anything true. There is a fine line between being toxic and between not liking stupid people. The thread has nothing to do with what you said "PvP causes hate between players" Karen. If you have a problem, don't make it my problem. Go make a new thread if you have something to say.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    The pvp community is showing it's activity nicely but the ego and toxicity has rised by a lot. Winning or Losing a 1v1 doesn't imply the same person will keep winning and keep losing.
    PvP depends on skills + ping + gear + device. It's fun for sure but most of the times it causes hate between the players as I can see in various posts and the game itself. People forget they are on a virtual Game that's not even forever.
    This mr sai never fails to piss people off

  9. #9
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Untradable View Post
    Didnt prove anything true. There is a fine line between being toxic and between not liking stupid people. The thread has nothing to do with what you said "PvP causes hate between players" Karen. If you have a problem, don't make it my problem. Go make a new thread if you have something to say.
    Well, as you have used the word - "Karen" to point at me, you proved your level of smartness. I haven't said anything wrong , your viewpoint is different. If you can't handle it, you shouldn't be on the forums for discussion.
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

  10. #10
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squidgame View Post
    This mr sai never fails to piss people off
    Thanks for your observation Arhan, you have chosen a nice name after getting banned on forums.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    66
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    Thanks for your observation Arhan, you have chosen a nice name after getting banned on forums.
    Don't know who that is

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    i'll proceed to: "a."

  13. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    I never cared if pvp is toxic, it never seem to bother me. What I care about is when is Cinco gonna do something about getting us new pvp gear, tf long over due. Also fix chat where both sides can read.

Similar Threads

  1. Would you join this challenge? Is this a good challenge?
    By Encryptions in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2021, 08:25 AM
  2. I challenge YOU!
    By Kialonn in forum SL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-27-2014, 06:49 PM
  3. One Skill Challenge - AK 47 Section 13 Challenge
    By Vivenna in forum DL Contests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:06 PM
  4. Take the Challenge!!
    By Paar in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 09:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •