Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Re-quest Board

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Re-quest Board

Imagine a sort of a bounty listed on a board made by players (it's specific for players) where we can request someone to do a specific something for us for a fee or reward, for example:

Let's just say that I want to find a specific item unavailable at auction, and I listed it as a request which is limited and like the auction takes fee (12h or 24h or 3 days etc) and my price

Another player comes checking the board and likes the amount offered for the item he has on inventory, he accepts, and there's a system which is going to automatically take the requested item from his inventory and put it on the player who requested it and vice versa the gold offered on the request will be automatically deducted from and to the other player.

Let's say it's the same as the auction house but in reverse, instead of listing an item with a price, we list an request for an item with gold.

Now, this is not exactly what I wish to see in a request board exactly, but also I want poor players and low level players to benefit from it.

Like I list a specific quest or boss or something that I require help with in-game, which I want help with in game and someone would see it and take it sending me a special invite called for example "Support Party" or something like that with a cool down of 30 seconds limit to accept right away.

And Incase am offline my request isn't on the board until I get online

also to motivate the high level players to help because the low lvl won't be able to list an attractive enough of a reward like Red Eggs or chests or any item really and gold as well, there's a new token and vendor that will offer something like Helper Vantiy (just like there's a grinders vantiy for people who grind) or Badge or a new chest, etc along with and that's the juiciest part:

Leaderboard, players who take on requests and help others get points as well, which will be monthly for top 3 most points winners gets special unique rewards.

And any new sections of types of requests that can be listed will be added in the future, like (Party at 8:00, my house, come meet new people and socialize) or player made events or contests or giveaways, perhaps even party listing let's say I want to farm 10 runs of Elite Sunken Ship but of course it's a real time request and stuff like that etc.

Since the developers always make the latest expansion is where the most fun at and players experience difficulty leveling up or have enough gold for the overpriced end gear, how about instead of making 2x xp events or having to beg for help with a quest, or join guilds where the mates ignore a cry for help (with quests not gold) let's make the opportunity of a rewarding and fun way to make it so, by collecting points for Leaderboard, or tokens for vendor items by taking on requests to help other players.

Who knows when things get tight and devs are busy still working on something they can just list a cool special request of thier own instead of the constant events which btw I love but still can make things way better.

This can solve many problems and make the game way more fun, and it allows the creative players out their to make adventures for others in a form of a request or something special like "Request Line" a chain of quests made by players for a whole adventure.

There's so much that can happen with this one simple idea of a Request Board.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Houshi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Cinco already said player to player deals such as this is not going to happen.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh that's a shame that it won't happen, I find it quite the nice idea
    Formerly Cheackezig/Crigne

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Cinco already said player to player deals such as this is not going to happen.
    Oh well just a thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Houshi View Post
    Oh well just a thought

It's been suggested before.
    It's a good idea to make gold in a different way and ultimately spend time finishing tasks p2p.
    But the reason for it's dismissal is that this had already been implemented in another one of their game and it took a turn to the worst.
    Do not know exactly what it was tho.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    It's been suggested before.
    It's a good idea to make gold in a different way and ultimately spend time finishing tasks p2p.
    But the reason for it's dismissal is that this had already been implemented in another one of their game and it took a turn to the worst.
    Do not know exactly what it was tho.
    I would like to hear details if anyone knows about this

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,490 Posts

Another discussion about this request is in this thread.

-ALS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post: