Thread: Luck in the game...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default Luck in the game...

Okay. This was a huge controversy in the past with rumors going around about doing certain patterns in a zone or not doing specific things in order to receive a good drop at the boss. I'm starting to see it circulate again around black star especially with the newer players in the game i haven't seen before. I've gotten kicked from quite a few games already on my alt for opening bonus room doors with people saying something like they have to remake now cause the drop is ruined. This is NOT true. Opening bonus doors, chests, and finishing quests in the zone does NOT affect the outcome of a boss drop in any way or form. It's a rumor/myth started by people that did a certain thing in a zone and just happened to get a decent drop.

The only thing that alters the drop whatsoever is...
    - The luck vanity
    - Any kind of luck enhancer.

That's it. No patterns, tricks, dancing before you get to the boss, nothing like that.

Awesome.

Have any crazy magical steps to do before you get to a boss for a good drop? post it below

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  9.3 KB

Katar - I thought if you walked approx. 4,394 paces to the left of the boss you get a pink.

Urqui - Long story short, if you can't get to asia, your not getting pinks

Deathpunch - Must be on can, at work.

Kanozaki - Must wave and dance

Cahaun - You have a higher chance at getting better loot if you are dead or in the middle of chat

PianoWizzy - Eating chips irl while farming.

Paar - Wearing your panties on your head while singing 21 Guns. Heard that from a friend... He got xrays.

Akfury - Naked runs always work

Lavalamp - Go to edge of volcano, throw device in, if it comes back you will get a pink. Also heard riding a bike with no handle bars helps.

Kenzor - You need to have a certain amount of stims, and be standing on the left side of the boss

Garvhoz - Say DERP in capital letters when you enter a game and friend request everybody under 3 seconds you get a yellow, green, purple, and pink, but if you manage to say herp after all of the derp and friend request you get 50 pinks.

Rawrimafish - you have to wear the most expensive set (and a gun of any type) and most expensive vanity. then go to boss and insult it and kill and u get a pink... (WARNING: DO NOT TRY) <---why...?

Drewcapu - Higher chance at pink if you let the queen reset 4 times with less than 10% health left!

MorewizardForums - You have to put a bannana on your forehead and say the alphabet Backwards 37.88 Seconds before killing the boss.

Zaonabiuibil - You sit on your head, and spam pink everyone 29.07 seconds throughout the map. It works! (maybe) - Has been also told that "No xp gain means no good loot" on his level 41, and was kicked from the game.

eugene9707 - best way, smash your head against the keyboard when fighting the queen, and don't stop until the queen is dead, 100% guaranteed, if it doesn't work you must of done something wrong. Only works in chrome.

Exion - you have to have the daily quest or else you won't go to the secret room in the hive.

Flashbackflip - i think your good karma multiplies and when it reaches some point - you get a drop! I like this myth
    Last edited by Ihavenokills; 09-01-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ihavenokills For This Useful Post: