Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return to Littleridge and defeat the Goblin Menace!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Chaka

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The shotgun for tank would have been nice as a gun for mage

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Authenticz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Tiers
    Bronze: add binding stone lix instead of 5k gold.
    The rest are fine as they are.
    Leaderboard
    Ankhs again, nobody going for leaderboard will be in need for ankhs, these can be very well just removed.
    Why add 250platinum for Top10 only? Make it 250plat Top10, 150plat Top25, 50plat Top50.
    Find it odd that release 2 vanities of the same type (backpack) and even rarer for these to be non related to the Top10 vanity set but actually related to a Locked Exclusive vanity set.
    Token Vendor
    Matador set, not really my style, completely unrelated to the main theme of event "goblins". Would have been better off being added on Halloween as a 1-2days store sale or in a Hispanic culture related event.
    Goblin ruination weapons, small daggs again, warrior has some kind of deficit, doesn't know how to hold a gun, mage got a speaker...
    Goblin head backpack, an actual decent backpack, thanks!
    Legendary talismans are quite unbalanced, add dmg to all classes, warrior don't really need that small extra armor and rogues have no use for extra crit that would further exceed the top.
    What's the difference between hoarded and warlord chests?
    Add goblin event related heroic/arcane/mythic pets to the Token vendor.
    Add legendary weapon with some kind of dot poison proc that spread between close enemies with a chance of stunning and debuffing them.
    Add goblin event related furniture, goblin mother altar, cauldrons, poison pools, etc.
    Add a wisp to Token Vendor, a small spear goblin following the player as s/he moves or a small poisonous stench.
    Boss Loot
    Banner and aura from goblin mother, that's great! But what about the rest of the bosses? Add chance to loot new heroic pet, a new backpack maybe new vanity weapons, keep it low rate on normal bosses and medium rate on goblin mother, so it seems you either run the most expensive boss to play in event or you have nothing to do. Same happened at Ursoth's Assault.
    Chests
    3 new auras locked exclusive auras (was it so hard to add 1 limited to store sale, 1 limited to lockeds and 1 limited to Token Vendor?)
    2 recolored vanity sets in the same chest, again, try to split recolors between different content in the event (token vendor, store sale, boss loots, different chests, etc)
    Not a fan of new bone weapons, at least new design except for daggs, basically same design as zodias mythic daggs.
    Store Sale
    Straight recolors from already tradeable auras :/.

Overall not happy with event. Same mistakes happen over and over event after event, looks like feedback threads are being completely overlooked.
    Put this much effort into everyday life playa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zerofksgvn View Post
    Put this much effort into everyday life playa

am pretty sure he do . you're no one to leave this kind of feedback to him . apologize my g

sent from nokia 3310

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Tiers
    Leaderboard
    Ankhs again, nobody going for leaderboard will be in need for ankhs, these can be very well just removed.
    Why add 250platinum for Top10 only? Make it 250plat Top10, 150plat Top25, 50plat Top50.
    Find it odd that release 2 vanities of the same type (backpack) and even rarer for these to be non related to the Top10 vanity set but actually related to a Locked Exclusive vanity set.
    Token Vendor
    Matador set, not really my style, completely unrelated to the main theme of event "goblins". Would have been better off being added on Halloween as a 1-2days store sale or in a Hispanic culture related event.
    Goblin ruination weapons, small daggs again, warrior has some kind of deficit, doesn't know how to hold a gun, mage got a speaker...
    Legendary talismans are quite unbalanced, add dmg to all classes, warrior don't really need that small extra armor and rogues have no use for extra crit that would further exceed the top.
    Add legendary weapon with some kind of dot poison proc that spread between close enemies with a chance of stunning and debuffing them.
    Add goblin event related furniture, goblin mother altar, cauldrons, poison pools, etc.
    Add a wisp to Token Vendor, a small spear goblin following the player as s/he moves or a small poisonous stench.
    Boss Loot
    Banner and aura from goblin mother, that's great! But what about the rest of the bosses? Add chance to loot new heroic pet, a new backpack maybe new vanity weapons, keep it low rate on normal bosses and medium rate on goblin mother, so it seems you either run the most expensive boss to play in event or you have nothing to do. Same happened at Ursoth's Assault.
    Chests
    3 new auras locked exclusive auras (was it so hard to add 1 limited to store sale, 1 limited to lockeds and 1 limited to Token Vendor?)
    2 recolored vanity sets in the same chest, again, try to split recolors between different content in the event (token vendor, store sale, boss loots, different chests, etc)
    Not a fan of new bone weapons, at least new design except for daggs, basically same design as zodias mythic daggs.
    Store Sale

Overall not happy with event. Same mistakes happen over and over event after event, looks like feedback threads are being completely overlooked.
    hire this man

8. The Following User Says Thank You to partyelf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Pull Matador and release it for Day of the Dead last week of Halloween....
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Anyone Know If Plat Sale Coming In Goblin Event?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk
    A Cast Of My Life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Hmmm not sure how the matador stuff made it to this event but ill take it coulda made another goblin related aura

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I was hoping some of the vanity might be nicer tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I hv a question regarding the booster backpack:-

If they have the ability to make ur character fly

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

add level 1 haste set plz

Sent from Decepticons HQ

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Why do you hate us? All the rewards beside vanities and title are rng not actual rewards. And 5k gold for bronze tier? Really? Also the daily quest is pointless since the reward is worthless. I won't even bother to ask why all the vanities beside leaderboard rewards and some auras, aren't related to this event. I feel like you guys are rushing things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

which vanity sets gives aura? does the lb vanity set gives one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Please improve the rewards

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tiers
    Leaderboard
    Token Vendor
    Boss Loot
    Chests
    Store Sale

Good suggestions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

aura again, make aura rare

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rasthamaniez420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Make a max token cost - version of the Matador Aura @ vendor? Increase amount?

Just repurpose later.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Can we get a heroic pet purchaseable through tokens at the vendor please like the previous goblin events (doesn’t have to be the new pet but just a heroic for the hc players among us)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Honestly, matador and cops theme..how exactly is that goblin theme?
    If you don't have time to think of ideas and make great vanities make the big event like it was 3-4 years ago (every 2 months or so).
    I think you are running out of ideas to be honest

26. The Following User Says Thank You to tvtheb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This is year of aura's in STS, every event 3-4 new auras release,