Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    My goodness you're stubborn. You know it's against the rules, but you insist on making another thread because you obviously feel like you're better than everyone else so the rules don't apply to you. I don't care how much money you contribute to STS, just because you made the thread doesn't make it anymore useful than the other ones.

Waste of space is all this thread is.
    You're policing, I know the rules too. Why would you care how much money I contribute? Where did that even come from. You know what, you can simply ignore me you know?...the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 10:43 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vampinoy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Flaming is a Passion of mine, as is Trolling. <3

U Jelly Bro? :O
    SL: L.41 xPaarx
    PL: L.66 Paaraseva
    DL: L.21 Jupiter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

We already know nearly every detail. Even the "why the secrecy" to quote Sam "because secrets are fun". I agree with him, "we" can be pretty entertaining at best, and well not so mature other times. You should know they don't jump when we demand.
    Sometimes not releasing ALL details causes us to make hypothesis, test them, problem solve mechanics ect. This is how we react well to unknowns, working together ect. The first thread saw folks going so far as to make fake accounts to troll someone we could have said grats to and still gotten an answer , maybe mon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Completely unexpected response. You are confused. I barely barked at you in the previous thread because other people were doing it already. You just need to cut it out. There has already been 3-5 threads basically discussing this same subject.
    Pardon me for that uncalled for response Woundedeagle, I'm using a phone, I think I scrolled too fast and thought I saw "Paar" with your comment, that was meant for Paar sorry about that. I even want to thank you for telling us that Technoemail will release an official statement. Again, apologies, I think I need a phone with bigger screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us.
    ...no...
    EVERYONE'S FAVORITE APPLE
    \Down with the Rep!/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy:720475
    My goodness you're stubborn. You know it's against the rules, but you insist on making another thread because you obviously feel like you're better than everyone else so the rules don't apply to you. I don't care how much money you contribute to STS, just because you made the thread doesn't make it anymore useful than the other ones.

Waste of space is all this thread is.
    You're policing, I know the rules too. Why would you care how much money I contribute? Where did that even come from. You know what, you can simply ignore me you know?... the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us .
    It's a game Vamp. Get over yourself. Focus on real life instead of pixel items being handed out to people who aren't you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Pardon me for that uncalled for response Woundedeagle, I'm using a phone, I think I scrolled too fast and thought I saw "Paar" with your comment, that was meant for Paar sorry about that. I even want to thank you for telling us that Technoemail will release an official statement. Again, apologies, I think I need a phone with bigger screen.
    No worries Vamp.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    It's a game Vamp. Get over yourself. Focus on real life instead of pixel items being handed out to people who aren't you.
    How do you know I can't make money while making this thread? How do you know this foruming is not a "game" to me? It's my exercise for the brain, you should try it, It's easy you know...I'm actually typing in three different forums now...but I have the worst rep here now lmao...so...more challenging I guess. It's exercise fingers and multi tasking.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-22-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

That paragraph had nothing to do with my sentence. I don't care if you make money or not or how many forums your typing in. From this expierence, your probally flaming those forums too. What I'm going to ask is simple. Why do you care so much for a Pixelated item?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

This thread is a....
    Name:  50279_59808749293_1269713_n.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  8.9 KB
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I just wasted my time reading through some of this whole agreement on this thread and many others. Thank FULLLLLLLLLLLY I didn't bother to read them all.

With that said, I don't know facts but I do know all this time wasting complaining and trying to get an answer won't solve anything and will just build more to this problem. It's simple, you have a question? Pm a dev! Why make a thread especially when there are many others. You are wasting time and filling the forums with junk :/
    Last edited by NotYoCookiez; 07-22-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Oopies I did a typo ):
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    That paragraph had nothing to do with my sentence. I don't care if you make money or not or how many forums your typing in. From this expierence, your probally flaming those forums too. What I'm going to ask is simple. Why do you care so much for a Pixelated item?
    Because it's the subject of my interest, it makes me think...do I care that much? I never said that :P It's just eating up around 5% of my attention now...I can tl you dat :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Devs gave away items to prized members of the community. BIG WHOOOP!!!!!
    What is the problem here. It doesn't effect your gameplay. Devs thought the person deserved it and they received the reward.

Making an issue out of this is so insanely stupid that it is truly incomprehensible.
    Please for the love of all that is good in this world, STOP this idiotic thread right here.
    Last edited by demoncrate; 07-22-2012 at 10:56 PM.
    No, I insist. Call me democrats.
    Cause this time, the auto correct did'nt work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Ok I tried logic and was ignored, a sure sign I'm prolly right. Now it's time to have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

You're policing, I know the rules too. Why would you care how much money I contribute? Where did that even come from. You know what, you can simply ignore me you know?...the purpose of this thread is bigger than the both of us.
    How many threads have you made gloating about your wealth? It made it seem like you felt bigger than anyone else just because of it. Knowing the rules and still breaking them, kinda makes you look like an.... I can't say, right? Just stop man. The subject was closed down but you just had the need to bring it up again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by demoncrate View Post
    Devs gave away items to prized members of the community. BIG WHOOOP!!!!!
    What is the problem here. It doesn't effect your gameplay. Devs thought the person deserved it and they received the reward.

Making an issue out of this is so insanely stupid that it is truly incomprehensible.
    Please for the love of all that is good in this world, STOP this idiotic thread right here.
    Certainly that good doesn't include you :P If it were that idiotic and stupid, then that makes you what for reacting to it?...a genius? C'mon...bring your rage elsewhere, this thread is intended for STS and the rest of the community who are more "open-minded".

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Please explain the cinco comment on the breakable items. I must have missed it, and I try not to miss Cinco comments.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

How many threads have you made gloating about your wealth? It made it seem like you felt bigger than anyone else just because of it. Knowing the rules and still breaking them, kinda makes you look like an.... I can't say, right? Just stop man. The subject was closed down but you just had the need to bring it up again.
    Well there's some truth to that, why, will you think you're smaller than someone if you have more money? :P Anyway, I'm not here to argue with you. If you have problems with this thread, being a veteran, you know the remedy...and it's not policing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Please explain the cinco comment on the breakable items. I must have missed it, and I try not to miss Cinco comments.
    I forget...that was a long time ago...I was the one who inquired on it...and someone told me that Cinco said it...don't worry...once this is all over...I'll look for it.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Please do not drag Cinco into this mess with out a reference.

BTW, what if I told you there is for sure that your initial suspicions are correct, what would it change?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?