Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Issues surrounding the ELITE items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Whatever will be said will be said, regardless of this thread.
    Ohh lookie, some grass...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yich View Post
    Let's get this straight. I have the worst rep around here. Got it? KTHXBAI.

INB4LOCK

Patience is the key vamp. Just wait for more details and curse the PL gods you weren't chosen for these magnificent items. Hey, at least you aren't banned.
    What I meant was I have worst rep here out of the three forums I was typing on a while ago...but the throne is all yours :P Why would I get banned? I was just responding to flamers...and my original post doesn't have an iota of flamebait in it...it's just a bunch of angry men going bananas on me...all I did was sound smarter than them..:P That's the original plan...wait it out..:P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default .

Techno gave me my own special background in star legends. You jelly?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to undertheradar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by undertheradar View Post
    I would have.....if you didn't start this thread, why? Can't afford $500? awww.. :P Guess what, I have several of those characters you were so outraged about. You want one? I'm not using them...and what's funny is I got them in my decoy accounts too :P Jelly of my $$$? :P You did sound so worked up about it, it's ok, IT'S JUST A GAME...how does it feel like to get that "it's just a game" card? :P Awesome right? Hey I just returned the favor...I hope we stop this :P Let's just wait for the dev's statement shall we? :P

Name:  Outraged.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  123.6 KB

PS: Let cooler heads prevails.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by vampinoy View Post
    I would have.....if you didn't start this thread, why? Can't afford a meager 500 platinum? :P Guess what, I have several of those characters you were so outraged about. Jelly of my $$$? :P You asked for it :P

My "intelligent" friend- you do not want to get into a flame war with me. And you crossed a line talking about money like that- sucks that I don't have rich parents with a credit card, right? -And P.S, I'm sorry I don't have money and don't kiss up to STS enough to get my character boosted.

P.P.S- editing your post to make yourself look like less of a jerk didn't work, considering I quoted the original one. Nice try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

My "intelligent" friend- you do not want to get into a flame war with me. And you crossed a line talking about money like that- sucks that I don't have rich parents with a credit card, right? -And P.S, I'm sorry I don't have money and don't kiss up to STS enough to get my character boosted.
    What line? You started it, I was just returning the favor :P Why? Can't handle the heat? :P ...you don't have to be "rich" to have credit card...you just have to be average at least :P Why? Did I hit a nerve? It's you who should not want to start a flame war with me my friend. :P Especially now that I know what bursts your bubble. Just stop it...I'm giving you a chance to walk away...let the thread sleep now. Let's wake it up on Monday :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 02:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

What line? You started it :P Why? Can't handle the heat? :P ...you don't have to be rich to have credit card...you just have to be average at least :P Why? Jelly now? I think I hit a nerve? It's you who should not want to start a flame war with me my friend. :P Especially now that I know you're jelly of my $$$ :P. Just stop it...let the thread sleep now. Let's wake it up on Monday :P
    Ok I guess you're right, we should do that

9. The Following User Says Thank You to undertheradar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paar View Post
    Yes, You caught me. I'm filled with Rage! Omg! I could explode with rage! >.< Gimme a Bat boys! I'm about to smack a horse!

In the good words of DeathPunch.

---------------------
    This Post should most likely be read with a SARCASTIC Tone.
    Yay, I got quoted in a thread about beating dead horses that I hadn't even posted in yet! I r famous! Now, devs, gimme items so that multiple cry threads could be made about me and my items.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Yay, I got quoted in a thread about beating dead horses that I hadn't even posted in yet! I r famous! Now, devs, gimme items so that multiple cry threads could be made about me and my items.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Congratz, Don't worry, I'd be sure to quote you also in a thread about seeking-attention.:P Hey, welcome to my thread by the way :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Congratz, Don't worry, I'd be sure to quote you also in a thread about seeking-attention.:P Hey, welcome to my thread by the way :P
    Sort of like how you do with your long winded cry threads about how other got stuff you don't? Kettle, meet pot.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I would have.....if you didn't start this thread, why? Can't afford $500? awww.. :P Guess what, I have several of those characters you were so outraged about. You want one? I'm not using them...and what's funny is I got them in my decoy accounts too :P Jelly of my $$$? :P You did sound so worked up about it, it's ok, IT'S JUST A GAME...how does it feel like to get that "it's just a game" card? :P Awesome right? Hey I just returned the favor...I hope we stop this :P Let's just wait for the dev's statement shall we? :P

Too far. Never taunt someone because theyre in a lesser financial situation than you. Youre getting absurd at this point.
    flawless best bird!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Too far. Never taunt someone because theyre in a lesser financial situation than you. Youre getting absurd at this point.
    But he can taunt me and troll my thread? What difference does it make? At this point, you're just going to agree with anything that I don't agree with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    But he can taunt me and troll my thread? :P
    Yes. This is an online forum for a game. A GAME. Comparing me trolling your thread to you calling me poor is absurd. You just lost any little tiny bit of respect I have for you as a person, and a pocket legends player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    Sort of like how you do with your long winded cry threads about how other got stuff you don't? Kettle, meet pot.

-----
    Sent from my Nexus 7
    Is that what you think I was doing? :P Shoot. It's more like you coming in a thread and have no idea what's going on? Usually, that gets attention :P Long winded posts usually gets ignored :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Yes. This is an online forum for a game. A GAME. Comparing me trolling your thread to you calling me poor is absurd. You just lost any little tiny bit of respect I have for you as a person, and a pocket legends player.
    I didn't call you poor? I just asked if you couldn't afford $500?...I didn't know not affording $500 already makes one poor...you're just putting words in my mouth now :P I lose your respect, I didn't know I had it to begin with?...aww shoot. Oh well. I'm a lonewarrior, I never actually thought I had anyone's respect :P
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 01:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default .

Lmao. Ok, Sam, can you do your clickity click and lock this thread already please? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Issues surrounding the ELITE items

i really do not like when devs cause this kind of stuff. They have done before. The famous 0% drop rate that gets everyone involved into a rage of hysteria and gets everyone spending all their plat for something that will just not drop.
    At this point. I feel almost back stabbed. Ripped off. All i say. This kind of events will make your most valuable fans loose faith. And yes we are all human and do mistakes. But.....you.......are...always doing mistakes? every update? TO PLAY with us its not a game. And im pretty sure EVERYONE would like some honesty. Not over this event only. But in the future so you keep your fans happy.

PD: There is other ways to drain peoples platinum. By still showing some respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Lmao. Ok, Sam, can you do your clickity click and lock this thread already please? Thanks
    Or he removes all your posts :P You don't have a single constructive post in my thread...it's obvious that your intention was simply to offend me (didn't work)...my main post does not violate anything...I can simply re-post it again until it gets burned down by flamerz once more :P I don't have any problems with that? :P You along with other flamerz, are the ones causing problems in my thread. If anything should be removed here, it's your posts (with other flamerz). There are actually some people who might want to say something but afraid people like you will flame them.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 01:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

IBL anyone?
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    i really do not like when devs cause this kind of stuff. They have done before. The famous 0% drop rate that gets everyone involved into a rage of hysteria and gets everyone spending all their plat for something that will just not drop.
    At this point. I feel almost back stabbed. Ripped off. All i say. This kind of events will make your most valuable fans loose faith. And yes we are all human and do mistakes. But.....you.......are...always doing mistakes? every update? TO PLAY with us its not a game. And im pretty sure EVERYONE would like some honesty. Not over this event only. But in the future so you keep your fans happy.

PD: There is other ways to drain peoples platinum. By still showing some respect.
    THANK YOU for coming :P Let's wait for Technoemail's response comrade :P I know exactly how you feel. I couldn't have said it any better. It's one of my questions, because the drop rate will "look" higher than what it really is, was that part of the ad too? This will encourage people to farm using PLATINUM because they will see these people walking around with them, they will say "Oh, he got it this early, drop rates may not be that bad" but had they been informed that there's only 1 legit drop...the rest of them are just gifts...:P You used the word I never used in all my long posts, HONESTY :P Thank you again sir.
    Last edited by vampinoy; 07-23-2012 at 02:05 AM.