Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too hard to sell anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Too hard to sell anything.

Is it just me or is it too hard to sell anything? I feel like there isn't enough gold in the economy right now so no one is buying anything. Because no one is buying anything everyone is just getting bored. Also very hard for lots of players to get max lvl gear when there is no gold to get it with. I hate to complain but im having a hard time selling things myself and if I can't sell anything then I cant buy anything... I love this game but its starting to get boring because of this problem. I hope its fixed by having some sort of gold event very soon.

-Grimthewar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grimthewar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimthewar View Post
    Is it just me or is it too hard to sell anything? I feel like there isn't enough gold in the economy right now so no one is buying anything. Because no one is buying anything everyone is just getting bored. Also very hard for lots of players to get max lvl gear when there is no gold to get it with. I hate to complain but im having a hard time selling things myself and if I can't sell anything then I cant buy anything... I love this game but its starting to get boring because of this problem. I hope its fixed by having some sort of gold event very soon.

-Grimthewar
    Couple months ago problem was to much gold, now its not enough gold xD some people can't be satisfied I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I remember people complaining about high gold inflation

I would suggest that devs do some kind of a gold sink get prices into there fair range again.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-Grimthewar
    thats weird,if you make a graph the amount of gold relative to the amount of products and player are imbalance.Probably it has something to do with the players numbers instead of the gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

hard to sell when selling it at high price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No, There is much gold in circulation because of gold loot awakenings. The problem is just that the number of players significantly decreases.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menou View Post
    No, There is much gold in circulation because of gold loot awakenings. The problem is just that the number of players significantly decreases.

yeah

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Its gonna be a rough couple of months if you plan on selling anything cosmetic. Remember we also have awakening event right around the corner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Elite Sunken I yield at least 2.5m in a decent team and up to 4m an hour. Just as good as DM, except this is open 24/7. I suppose a lot of people haven't tried it yet.

Yes, everything is dropping right now, because the majority of people stopped gold farming after nerfing DM, thinking it was all over.

I anticipate even higher prices in the coming months. The release of arcane gears, as well as the upcoming awakening event, will make things much easier, and more people will participate.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

selling of an items depends on many factors ,you can't just blame it on the economy .

sent from nokia 3310

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Elite Sunken I yield at least 2.5m in a decent team and up to 4m an hour. Just as good as DM, except this is open 24/7. I suppose a lot of people haven't tried it yet.

Yes, everything is dropping right now, because the majority of people stopped gold farming after nerfing DM, thinking it was all over.

I anticipate even higher prices in the coming months. The release of arcane gears, as well as the upcoming awakening event, will make things much easier, and more people will participate.

yes ,i agree on the part where you said many haven't tried it yet . literally those who know how to run the map making banks everyday .

sent from nokia 3310

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

-Grimthewar
    This is what happens when the main gold circulators are made angry. They stop circulating and it trickles down all the way to the level 1 players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

The reason for this is because everyone had loads of gold a few months ago then we started getting hit with events where we are supposed to hoard stuff and so we hoarded stuff and now most don't have a lot of gold. Easter we hoarded eggs, most events after easter we hoarded vanities, Awakening event is around the corner so no one wants gears, Goblin is tomorrow so people are going to be buying loads of cheap speed sets.
    Winter - Market is flooded with gold.
    Spring - Market is getting many new pets and vanities. Gold is a bit less flooded.
    Summer - Market is dry, there are a lot of things being hoarded.
    Late Summer / Fall - Market uprise, item prices increase as we anticipated. Usually a gold event is brought up or a new way of making gold faster is added.

Its even like this in real life. Except for those gas prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

when they nerf the golddrop in dm, started to drop the number of goldfarmer players they switch merch and hoard the items or hunt rare boss.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I tried to convince many players to farm gold at the elite sunken but they said it was boring,������
    Tbh running it over and over it’s hard not to be bored xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menou View Post

Ye players reducing slowly , hence market is at it's lows, hope devs do something to make the economy active again , otherwise the game is on its way to die.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

I tried to convince many players to farm gold at the elite sunken but they said they are borred to run there so they only run on event only,😢😢😢

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fastfire View Post
    Tbh running it over and over it’s hard not to be bored xd
    Idk just they said better to sell their goldloot set switch to ms awake w8 till next event comes.😢😢😢

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Tbh if stuff doesn't sell in auction at it's normal prices , then it's a major indicator of the game dieing.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Bro, it's basic economics. Supply and Demand.

People want gold to buy awakening gems, so everybody is trying to sell stuff at the same time and not many people are buying so prices are tanking on everything. With regards to auras, those are tanking even more because the market has been flooded with tons of new auras lately so the supply is even greater on top of everyone selling.