Thread: Event Locked crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Default Event Locked crates

Never since i play this game (2013) i felt like being scammed by sts... But now it's just ridiculous... I have never made such a thread and it's probably gonna be deleted anyway. Those crates are so ****** bad! All epic and some leg gear... Hm plat should i invest to get a speed SET on hc!! 50K?? Some guildies got aura and vanity... that's it??? That's the crates for this event?? Last year was somewhat good loot drop i got peices of ss but now nothing? Nobody in guild looted even one piece of ss?? Yeah... Great tactic to keep old players in game

I guess it's time to move on
    Good luck and keep the same tactic ...

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Starkinea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yah drop rate is ridiculous haven’t get any ss piece yet lol, full of epic trash gear ( better you “sts” change those trash with elixir kit )

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starkinea View Post
    Never since i play this game (2013) i felt like being scammed by sts... But now it's just ridiculous... I have never made such a thread and it's probably gonna be deleted anyway. Those crates are so ****** bad! All epic and some leg gear... Hm plat should i invest to get a speed SET on hc!! 50K?? Some guildies got aura and vanity... that's it??? That's the crates for this event?? Last year was somewhat good loot drop i got peices of ss but now nothing? Nobody in guild looted even one piece of ss?? Yeah... Great tactic to keep old players in game

I guess it's time to move on
    Good luck and keep the same tactic ...

Yeah it’s my last time buying plat as well, at this point they are just milking us literally the drop rate of the locks is absurdly low

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I understand that actual droprate depends on luck and can vary from lock to lock but please consider fair and static odds for speed set pieces in them. New hardcores will be without a chance of ss for a whole year if this isnt already a thing. I haven't opened any this year so I can just speak hypothetically here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Yep, Very very very few legy items and those were not even for my class... Full of epics. so disappointed...

Sent from my RMX3081 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

this is why I stopped spending money on this game and don’t play much if at all anymore it seems like the fun days of AL are behind us and the monetization days are ahead of us and currently ongoing. I’m very sad to see my favorite game ive been playing since i was in grade school to become like this.

There have already been multiple threads giving new ideas to bring activity from the game and making more auras and vanities that are recolors of older vanities is repetitive and boring. I’m not going to go into detail with suggestions to make this game more enjoyable but we need more events that required skill rather than repetitive grinding.

It has been suggested before but we need something like dragkin or swamp temple but with honor gear or something where we can still have rankings and reward players with premium currency or tradeable exclusive vanities. Platinum shouldn’t be just behind a paywall or a 12+ hour day grind to obtain just a measly 250 plat. I mean anyone who opens locks knows that 250 plat won’t get you far especially with these new locks from recent events.

At the very least make drop rates in goblin chests equivalent to the lovecraft chests those had reasonable drop rates. Not sure why that was changed. Anyways sorry for the rant at the end of the day I still support sts it’s just frustrating seeing these changes occurring and making mine and many other players experience negative. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

This is extremely ridiculous from sts’s side with just being completely greedy, now opening locks is just nothing but a pure scam if you don’t fix this crap then I really don’t know what to say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sts won't adjust the drop rates because there are people that continously buy their overpriced Plat. The 40% and 20% off hardly makes a difference because in-game currency should not be that expensive in the first place. Stop buying Plat and they'll eventually be forced to readjust them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

These are probably the worst lockeds i’ve ever opened. I’m not even looting elixirs or gold, only thing i’m looting are the epic gear (not even sure why these are in lockeds in the first place). Also, why aren’t there any legendary helmets or amulets in the locks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Yeah i was wondering if it was a bug or something, doesn't really matter though, people are addicted to the gambling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Yeah addicted if the game makes you feel good and not scammed
    But this is pure scam and totally not fun sending 80$ on EPIC gear
    Tyvm

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Starkinea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Ty for changing loot table :3 no speed set, but at least not full epic

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    this is why I stopped spending money on this game and don’t play much if at all anymore it seems like the fun days of AL are behind us and the monetization days are ahead of us and currently ongoing. I’m very sad to see my favorite game ive been playing since i was in grade school to become like this.

There have already been multiple threads giving new ideas to bring activity from the game and making more auras and vanities that are recolors of older vanities is repetitive and boring. I’m not going to go into detail with suggestions to make this game more enjoyable but we need more events that required skill rather than repetitive grinding.

It has been suggested before but we need something like dragkin or swamp temple but with honor gear or something where we can still have rankings and reward players with premium currency or tradeable exclusive vanities. Platinum shouldn’t be just behind a paywall or a 12+ hour day grind to obtain just a measly 250 plat. I mean anyone who opens locks knows that 250 plat won’t get you far especially with these new locks from recent events.

At the very least make drop rates in goblin chests equivalent to the lovecraft chests those had reasonable drop rates. Not sure why that was changed. Anyways sorry for the rant at the end of the day I still support sts it’s just frustrating seeing these changes occurring and making mine and many other players experience negative. - Atoned
    STS has to read this. The game is coming to an end and more people delete the game just for those reasons, especially veteran players (that hold this play alive).
    STS try to make fast ugly and out of the game theme vanities and stuff so that they sell for platinum and make more money. They don't care how the game looks or feels anymore. And when we try to communicate with them they just delete the forum posts or reply ironically and rude...and we each gave them thousands of dollars
    Wish it was different but I guess when they realise what they are doing it will be too late.
    R.I.P. old and fun arcane legends, thank you for an awesome childhood

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I personally think sts should disclose the drop rates for each crate. Most other games do this and it doesn’t hurt the game. Having blind crates is just ridiculous if you think about it. They could easily implement a drop rate thing say for mythic armor 0.12% or something.
    What I find really criminal is that they have great drop rates for some crates while brutal low ones for others. And they don’t tell us which ones have good drop rates!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawtye View Post
    I personally think sts should disclose the drop rates for each crate. Most other games do this and it doesn’t hurt the game. Having blind crates is just ridiculous if you think about it. They could easily implement a drop rate thing say for mythic armor 0.12% or something.
    What I find really criminal is that they have great drop rates for some crates while brutal low ones for others. And they don’t tell us which ones have good drop rates!

+1 to this, it’s time for transparency