Thread: Event Locked crates

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

this is why I stopped spending money on this game and don’t play much if at all anymore it seems like the fun days of AL are behind us and the monetization days are ahead of us and currently ongoing. I’m very sad to see my favorite game ive been playing since i was in grade school to become like this.

There have already been multiple threads giving new ideas to bring activity from the game and making more auras and vanities that are recolors of older vanities is repetitive and boring. I’m not going to go into detail with suggestions to make this game more enjoyable but we need more events that required skill rather than repetitive grinding.

It has been suggested before but we need something like dragkin or swamp temple but with honor gear or something where we can still have rankings and reward players with premium currency or tradeable exclusive vanities. Platinum shouldn’t be just behind a paywall or a 12+ hour day grind to obtain just a measly 250 plat. I mean anyone who opens locks knows that 250 plat won’t get you far especially with these new locks from recent events.

At the very least make drop rates in goblin chests equivalent to the lovecraft chests those had reasonable drop rates. Not sure why that was changed. Anyways sorry for the rant at the end of the day I still support sts it’s just frustrating seeing these changes occurring and making mine and many other players experience negative. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post: