Quote Originally Posted by Mindyaownbaby View Post
I know I’ll probably get hate but it’s kind of annoying every event I try to play that people with speed sets run through and kill bosses and get there before you and then by the time you get there loot doesn’t pop up, wasting money on elixirs. But I hope they’ll come up with a way to fix it
Sts used to have an easy solution for this which is having the barrier before the boss where ALL mobs needed to be killed before being allowed to enter and where everyone needed to be at the barrier and everyone had like 30 seconds.
With the last ursoth event I discovered sts completely screwed over the barrier and made it's existence pratically useless.

Also I do understand not wanting to have to compete with ss people. For now a party is an option yeah but if you are relatively new to the game and dont have many friends who run or if you're too poor to just afford a set and all friends have a ss I understand that this is a stupid problem. A speed set should most definitely not be a requirement to play maps like event maps so I agree with you on this one.