Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Awakening Event Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default Elite Awakening Event Map

A thought? For Elite Awake Event 2022 how about adding a Event Map for it, like how guys did for Forgotten Vanity Event? Have the difficulty similar to Goblin Mother and Gobby fight, where you actually have to fight v.s Forgotten Vanity where u can just Auto Attack Mobs and Boss. This will include a 30 min and or 1 hour Awake Event Fragment Elixir that costs Plat only and is tradable. While the Elixir is active the Boss will drop Elite Awakening Gem Fragments where Xamount can craft a Bound(Or not Bound) Elite Awake Gem. Boss will also drop a Exclusive Vanity Set and Aura which are both tradable. Drop Rate should be a bit better than Forgotten Vanity Event but not to generous for rarity and farming purposes.

I think this would make the Event more fun since all we really do is sit somewhere and Reroll for like 2 Weeks. I think it would be good for Economy and F2P. And another Gold Sink and reason to purchase Plat.

I’m not the type of player who would benefit from this with the amount of Free Time I have in RL to actually play. Regardless if this is a go or not I am hyped about this Awake Event! Sitting at 2.8K Str comfortably and still not Full Flawless…I got Chills Awake Event 2022 😈

@Asommers Thoughts 🤔
    Last edited by Fearrr; 06-14-2022 at 01:05 AM.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

This could be a good idea but the problem would be if the elite awake fragments could damage any revenue for plat elite awake sales. This sounds interesting something like this they can prepare for next year or next awake event after this one

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    This could be a good idea but the problem would be if the elite awake fragments could damage any revenue for plat elite awake sales. This sounds interesting something like this they can prepare for next year or next awake event after this one

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    Right I was thinking about that and was not sure to have them Bound or not. Also forgot to add should the Event Map be Free or Energy Based. But ya interesting for sure.

Edit: To save time maybe make it a Arena Style Energy Map. With 2 Mini Bosses that fight like Gobby, Hugal, and a Main Boss. And we fight all 3 at the same time.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Right I was thinking about that and was not sure to have them Bound or not. Also forgot to add should the Event Map be Free or Energy Based. But ya interesting for sure.

Edit: To save time maybe make it a Arena Style Energy Map. With 2 Mini Bosses that fight like Gobby, Hugal, and a Main Boss. And we fight all 3 at the same time.
    Been doing some more thinking. A 4 v 4 Arena Style fight. So what I previously said with the 2 Mini Bosses that fight like Gobby and Hugal. And 2 Main Bosses. 1 could be a Archer with a similar fighting style and threat level as Maus Expansion Archer but with Boss Lvl HP. The last Main Boss not sure what kind of fighting style to suggest, because in a testing environment I would like to see how an average geared Party would handle Gobby, Hugal, and Maus Archer first with the same difficulty Lvl as Goblin Mother fight at the same time. Possibly a ranged Mage fighting style Main Boss to be added.

I think this kinda of an Event Map fits the theme of Awakening Event, an Event that gives the player a chance to increase his or her power by a lot. So giving player's a chance to loot Elite Awakening Gem Fragments to craft an Elite Awake Gem v.s 2 Berserkers, 1 Archer, and 1 Mage in a Arena Style fight would be fair and fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Bump

@Asommers Any thoughts at all? Were you able to test anything at all? If it's a bad idea then it's bad , that's fine. Not enough time this year for this? There is no wrong feedback about this was just a thought.

Recap: a 4 v 4 Arena Energy Based Map v.s 2 Berserker Mini Bosses (Gobby and Hugal fighting style), A Archer fighting style Main Boss, and a Mage fighting style Main Boss. Same difficulty as the Goblin Mother fight and we fight all 4 at the same time. A tradable 30 min and or 1 Hour Elixir that costs Plat only. When this Elixir is on it gives a player a chance to loot Elite Awakening Gem Fragments from Mini Bosses and Main Bosses. X-amount of Fragments can craft a Bound Elite Awake Gem. Also will give player's a chance to loot a Vanity Set, Aura, Banner, Back Vanity, Weapon Vanity, or which ever can be done.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 06-23-2022 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

This seems like a good idea – if anyone remembers the first awakening event ever (back when cap was 46 and awakes got released), it was an energy event with some bosses that would drop craft material for awakes. Since awakes already exist, the event could also be changed to include vanities or some new piece of gear/egg (mythic 81 artifact?) as drops. Maybe there could even be some kind of new awakening item added, like a very rare OP gem that opens all slots or gives higher chances for good awakes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ummmmm View Post
    This seems like a good idea – if anyone remembers the first awakening event ever (back when cap was 46 and awakes got released), it was an energy event with some bosses that would drop craft material for awakes. Since awakes already exist, the event could also be changed to include vanities or some new piece of gear/egg (mythic 81 artifact?) as drops. Maybe there could even be some kind of new awakening item added, like a very rare OP gem that opens all slots or gives higher chances for good awakes
    I like the idea of very rare gem being added that can open all slots with a 100% chance, would be clutch cause opening slots is very annoying. I like the idea of gear and or eggs being added as drops too. Obsdiyas Pet wasn't a drop or a vendor item last Egg-Zavier, that would great to add at a very low drop rate.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,448 Posts

The Awakening event is a non-map, non-leaderboard, non-energy event to give players (and us) a chance to rest between major events.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    The Awakening event is a non-map, non-leaderboard, non-energy event to give players (and us) a chance to rest between major events.

-ALS
    Thanks for the reply and I understand.