Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 6/15/22 | Last Chance to Stop the Goblin Threat! + What's Next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

In this event I would like you to have an exotic and fluffy vanity!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zefeat View Post
    Mythic gear isnt enough so Spending more on So called arc gear that is going to unbalance the this already broken app you call arcane legends Is what you think everyone else will appreciate. What about those of us who dang worked hard to save for mythics and only for it to be Disregarded because all you people think about is Spend plat spend spend spend buy plat. Not thinking about other people who may want to play this awful game . Instead of Makeing ads so other people can Play arcane you guys do this nonsense. All the waisted money we paied this Fodder of a shady company sts they should be able to make an add to attract new players and fix the newbie experience for gods sake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sounds like someone needs a new game

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Mythic gear isnt enough so Spending more on So called arc gear that is going to unbalance the this already broken app you call arcane legends Is what you think everyone else will appreciate. What about those of us who dang worked hard to save for mythics and only for it to be Disregarded because all you people think about is Spend plat spend spend spend buy plat. Not thinking about other people who may want to play this awful game . Instead of Makeing ads so other people can Play arcane you guys do this nonsense. All the waisted money we paied this Fodder of a shady company sts they should be able to make an add to attract new players and fix the newbie experience for gods sake.

U right…

But i hope they bring the arcane armor soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

End game PvE is actually fun and somewhat balanced, but players seem to refuse to gear up and play. Its probably because the last expansion was so lazy and basic and are used to gold being handed to them behind a wall. I've played both Mage & Rog with full Zaarus set and had no issues liquidating entire maps.

Also the gold drops in Elite Sunken are really good, and mythic gear is cheap. What do you think is broken? Have you even tried to get gear to run the maps? You can get carried pretty easily in ESF on random runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

I have full Mythic gear thats not what im talking about. Im talking about why the heck does these so-called devs want to add arcane gear when mythics gear is already powerful. Oh so we can spend money on thir broke as bummy app or company it's seriously pissing me off how they love to Or force you to buy stupid crates then at the end of the day auction is f'd up and stats are unbalanced where legendary gear is like mythic so why buy mythic gear when Legendary sets can basically do the same thing.

Cinco said before somewhere that there is a chance that there could not be arc armor or arc weapons this expansion if him and the team think it would be bad for the game

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk