Thread: New Skills/Moves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation New Skills/Moves

I've just realized that Warrior have a Disadvantage at pvp, Us warriors have no chance of getting any kills if the Ranged Run away most of the time. How about Warriors get a new Move called Charge, Charging people at a 5M distance ( 1st lv ) and Does 10-21 damage with a 1 sec stun, (2nd LV ) 7M Distance, 25-40 damage and a 2 sec stun, etc. It would also be easier to tank in dungeons instead of running up, stunning them then continuing while other players are taking aggro of other monsters. This would be a much greater advantage for many players

-Pocket Legends Fan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

This current update the warriors were actually blessed for the first time in a while.

What i mean by this is at max range for ALL skills on birds and mage is 12mm. It has always been this way whether you you running towards or away from an opponent. With this last lvl cap (71) it was changed where you now lose approximately 1-2mm of oskill range when you are running away and retain the current range when running toward an opponent. The reason I feel the helps Ursans is because we should very RARELY be running away...lol .. as we are a melee class and our slashes are 3-4mm each we need to be close so we should (in theory) be running toward our opponent. Who, if kiting will be forced to run away and automatically reduce there skill range which is almost as good as increasing ours

These are just my opinions but im a noob bear...lol