Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Player Questions - Arena KDR and Mage Hair

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Player Questions - Arena KDR and Mage Hair

Hey everyone,

I was going through my private message in box this morning and there were a few common things being asked, so I thought, "If one guy is asking, maybe someone else out there has the same question, but didn't take the time to ask it." So, rather than just reply to the PM, I thought I'd share here on the forums for all to see and comment.

Question:I want to ask why arena KDR can't be altered to another character? It's like stuff for which I worked hard. The support team said no, but I want to know the reason. Also same questions about vanities, why they can't be altered also? Or merged to my another account for example? It's same to arena kills, I grinded for it, I spent money and time.

Samhayne Replies: We try to not alter things in the game, as a one off basis, to preserve the integrity of the game. If we were resetting peoples stats, or moving their vanities, then we would need to offer that to everyone - which isn't something we are prepared to do, nor staffed to do.

Question: On Mages the Viking helm and Nightmare helms, it's kinda looks disgusting because there is no hair.

Samhayne Replies: If the mage's hair is occluded, so are their ears. When the hair is turned on, people complain that their ears stick out. If it's off, they complain that there is no hair. I guess we can't win... I will pass the feedback along to the art team to see if there is anything that can be done.

If you have other questions, well post them for others to answer - or you can always send me a Private Message:
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post: