Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by iNFaMous View Post
    Warriors =/= Taking little damage
    This is what we do, we take less damage while sacrificing our attack.
    If it were an Archer or Enchantress running through Lost Expedition with Ease there is obviously a problem. But Warriors are suppose to survive, thus they can go to higher places earlier.

In reverse to this statement, My lvl 30 Warrior has still taken 300+ Crits with Evade / Taunt Dodge buffs Aswell as Iron blood on.
    Taking the random huge crit happens, but it is very rare. Second off, there is no balance to the damage system atm. My warrior consistently takes around 2-5 damage or 0 damage, or they just miss, fromt he majority of mobs in LE. Obviously warriors should take less damage, but it should be consistent. It should be that warriors take almost no damage all the time, then randomly get 1 shotted by a boss and his friends from out of no where.
    I realize that you have been defending warriors from undue "over powered" criticism, but the the damage armor and stat system is still flawed. Obviously new expansions will come out and the game will always be changing.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyChaos View Post
    Im still using 20 potions when grouped in Lost Expedition. The reason I am consuming so many is I am getting very good at trying to keep agro on me at all times. The reason Im using so much health is because the bosses are actually attacking me. You want to talk about nerfing? There really is no reason a warrior should be involved in boss fights because of the damage the bosses do. Its best to keep them rooted by archer or enchanter the whole time. Essentially, Warrior is useless most of the time. Game needs some serious balancing because groups can easily destroy any dungeon without a tank. Most MMORPG's require a class to soak the damage, or the dungeon crawl wouldn't be effecient enough to go for or give them a reason to wait for a tank. Is there any reason a group would actually wait for a tank? or find a game with a tank? I don't think so. Im sick of everyone comparing classes due to their Solo ability. If the game was balanced, there wouldn't be a good reason to solo anywhere. It should be less effective then grouping. It isn't....

Warriors are in no way useless as icychaos is trying to imply, and in a boss fight a warriors jobs is to tank the boss and maybe 2 other mobs, but not every single mob in the room. First off you should clear it out a bit first and second your party should be helping you. Tactics are still required for this game. Secondly the enchantress heal was buffed so they should be helping you, though many chanters have all but given up on hardcore healing atm.

This game will improve with time, but making exaggerated claims either on the side of a class being to weak or to strong doesn't help anything. The reality is that we are quite literally beta testing this game in many respects. Give it time, play through things multiple times and in many ways, really think about your builds and your in game experiences, and try to be as honest and unbiased as you can when evaluating problems. Thats how we get a fun game.

Ogrim-lvl 50-Ursan Alta-lvl 45-Enchantress Broke-lvl 45-Avian
    Venom Website: http://venom.forumn.net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi, the skill allocation u have, i assume u restat right? otherwise those default skills will be there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yep, I reset my skill points once I hit level 25 ^^
    Goregrind - Warrior - Alterra
    Venom Guild
    http://venom.forumn.net/index.htm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ziae View Post
    hi, the skill allocation u have, i assume u restat right? otherwise those default skills will be there.
    They definitely should get rid of this.
    Deathshock: Level 30 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathshock View Post
    They definitely should get rid of this.
    Hopefully it happens soon, I agree. The free respec at level 8 idea that someone had in the suggestions forum = great.
    Vigor - Alterra

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hey

How do to reset you SKILLS? IDK how, i only know about the STATS