Thread: PvP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default PvP

So, can we all agree that lvl 46 cap was the best time for PvP? No twink. Just endgame PvP. There was a few big name guilds going at it in CTF. But The TWO BIG GUILDS that was clashing almost everyday was Karma and Magnum guilds. I wasn’t in neither guilds, I clashed a few times opponents on each guild . But No one told me to leave. All they said was, just heal. And pull them in. I helped out. And got a few kills in as well. Good times. YOU’RE A TANK. TAKE ALL THE DAMAGE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

36 to 46 was really fun. We had an endgame and also active brackets at 6-8, and 9-11, 13-15, and like 24-26 I think not sure. My favorite era or cap of this game tbh. I guess I just liked the co-operation aspect of selecting pets, teammates, gears, procs, and allat. Like no awakenings and pet slotting and one-hit kinda PvP. Good times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This is why I'm completely skipping this event. I wanted to try something new and do pvp but I'd rather not log on for a week or so than to deal with people telling me to leave. It's sickening how toxic the community of this game has become.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    So, can we all agree that lvl 46 cap was the best time for PvP? No twink. Just endgame PvP. There was a few big name guilds going at it in CTF. But The TWO BIG GUILDS that was clashing almost everyday was Karma and Magnum guilds. I wasn’t in neither guilds, I clashed a few times opponents on each guild . But No one told me to leave. All they said was, just heal. And pull them in. I helped out. And got a few kills in as well. Good times. YOU’RE A TANK. TAKE ALL THE DAMAGE!!!

Its called Meta and It changes

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starxplatinum View Post
    This is why I'm completely skipping this event. I wanted to try something new and do pvp but I'd rather not log on for a week or so than to deal with people telling me to leave. It's sickening how toxic the community of this game has become.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk
    You have to try and ignore them. It’s the only way. Else you become one of them. Don’t let them discourage your from playing. Lol I’ve killed many in honor pvp then they get the timing right and kill you once and all of a sudden you’re complete garbage and useless. Keep playing, don’t let someone else’s negativity disrupt your game.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post

Best was 41cap imo. It was then when we had biggest clashes against Magnum. Yes was fun the most. Tho not sure what happened next expansion sinse I took break for 2years when it came. Also last endgame ctf tour was at 41cap. Can't find any video of those clashes. If anyone has on yt pls share link.
    Thnx

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes we need the tourneys back. Not sure why they ever stopped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Oho 46? That's a weird way to write 41 and 31 (jk). For me these are my favorite levels mainly because mages actually stood a chance against the other classes. I'd say 31 was probably the most balanced and enjoyable from my perspective.

Honor is ok. It just needs a bit of rebalancing (looking forward to the skills rework) and more pets with diverse AAs (the happiness bonuses should remain as simple as they are). People there are a whole new level of sweaty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Why would they bother putting any effort into pvp content when people settle for a cheap event like honor last legend standing with recoloured vanity rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Why would they bother putting any effort into pvp content when people settle for a cheap event like honor last legend standing with recoloured vanity rewards.
    There are lockeds too, what Else so you want? If everyone gets a free 10m, nothing will Change, everyone Just would have More gold to Spend, which means Higher demand->prices going Up.

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk