Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return of the Arcane Angler's Fishing Derby!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

The Arcane Fish the Flitcher looks interesting and curious about the Mythic and Arcane Loot Table for that? Zodias Companion Elixir: Receive 1 Pet Level-Up Ticket looks interesting as well. Now is this a instant Lvl up to Max Lvl 81 on any pet we use regardless of it's current Lvl? Is that how this works?

Also I see this Event is 2 Weeks so I got my question from last week answered about Awake Event! 😈

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    The Arcane Fish the Flitcher looks interesting and curious about the Mythic and Arcane Loot Table for that? Zodias Companion Elixir: Receive 1 Pet Level-Up Ticket looks interesting as well. Now is this a instant Lvl up to Max Lvl 81 on any pet we use regardless of it's current Lvl? Is that how this works?

Also I see this Event is 2 Weeks so I got my question from last week answered about Awake Event! ��
    That's correct, you will be able to use the ticket on any pet you want to be leveled up to level 81 instead of paying platinum.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chessbunny For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbunny View Post
    That's correct, you will be able to use the ticket on any pet you want to be leveled up to level 81 instead of paying platinum.
    What about the sand aura can you loot it from this event? And what does this new arcane crate contains if you open it you will have a chance to loot mythic or arcane items but which ones need more details thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post

Also I see this Event is 2 Weeks so I got my question from last week answered about Awake Event!
    If the pet lvl up elixir is same as last time it will level ur pet up to ur current lvl. So u need to be 81lvl to max lvl ur pet.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    If the pet lvl up elixir is same as last time it will level ur pet up to ur current lvl. So u need to be 81lvl to max lvl ur pet.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Thank you for the clarification. That's correct, you would need to be level 81 to level your pet up to level 81.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com