Thread: LV 58+ Farming HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Lightbulb LV 58+ Farming HELP

Hey guys, I'm at lv 58 and I'm lvling more and more, but I don't really know where to farm anymore.

I was farming sewers. It was fun and I got some nice gold and CS sales. I heard that Mount Fang is really hard core and bosses are hard as f***. The drops rates are really low. As for Humania, I heard that it is even worst then Mount Fang in farming and making money. I also know about the level indicators so I know that most dungeons that are low level will have extremely rare valuable pink drop rates.

So I'm confused to where I should farm or if I should just make a new char and get it to a certain level just to farm the pinks at a certain place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Mt. Fang is good for farming considering you have a good party. As far as Humania goes, it's easy to farm than fang.. All Fang bosses require special strategy while you can just rush a Humania boss.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Nuri is so easy to farm now but drop rate is sooo low...Fang is good but bosses r hard. For me,humania made me millions
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

DANG! I want to join Humania, but my char is only a low low lv 60, when can i Join humania?
    lv 63? Also, do you need plat to get to the monster bash?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts

Just get the level cap (or 70) and don't worry about money for now. There will be plenty for you in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Like-A-Boss View Post
    Hey guys, I'm at lv 58 and I'm lvling more and more, but I don't really know where to farm anymore.

I was farming sewers. It was fun and I got some nice gold and CS sales. I heard that Mount Fang is really hard core and bosses are hard as f***. The drops rates are really low. As for Humania, I heard that it is even worst then Mount Fang in farming and making money. I also know about the level indicators so I know that most dungeons that are low level will have extremely rare valuable pink drop rates.

So I'm confused to where I should farm or if I should just make a new char and get it to a certain level just to farm the pinks at a certain place.
    First of all, there is no need to curse.
    Secondly, as yich sad, once you're 70 you can pretty much do runs anywhere as long as you have decent party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Like-A-Boss View Post

First of all, there is no need to curse.
    Secondly, as yich sad, once you're 70 you can pretty much do runs anywhere as long as you have a decent party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Don't forget theres a quest For OBDs in Humania. instant 300k if finished. Better hurry though since prices are dropping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I had a thrasher on my 66 archer and was doing Humania alone just because I was bored. I had a blue diamond drop from the Sandbar boss. So unexpected and yes, instant 300k... errr... 68 gear for my archer! I told a couple of people but they acted like they didn't believe me. There's more than one way to get those things and I'm sure every way is just as difficult as the next. I've done the monster bash a few times and it wasn't worth it for me, but I'm one of those who rarely have platinum. I'm a tapjoy fiend when I can. I suppose if you have the plat to use then it might be worth it but probably not if you can only do a couple of runs. Then again, it only takes one drop to make ya alot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

one time i found a humania bracer with my mage but it wass 68 since i wasnt high enough to get the good one i wouldve made 6k instead of 100k