Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Achievements III (Standard)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Ok, thanks for all the constructive feedback.

I went ahead and removed duels. No additional PvP achievements.

Although I stated numbers will be tweaked, I fixed the numbers for crafting/upgrading. While the numbers previously were 1, 10, 20, 50, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, the jump from 50 to 1000 was an error. It's supposed to be 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 so an order of magnitude was removed. The original post has been updated.

Please remember this is for standard achievements. I'm considering adding "Feats" which will be a separate section in the category list where the fun/zany ones will live (inspired by Feats of Strength during Festivus). When the standard list is finalized and out, we can talk Feats in another thread.

There seemed to be some confusion in "players are not expected to reach every achievement". I'm not going to add impossible achievements (such as Has 2B Gold when the cap is 999M, or Reached Level 450). What I meant by that is you're not required to do every achievement. If you don't like the achievement or category, you're free to skip it.

Keep the comments, feedback, and constructive criticism coming!

-ALS
    Great to hear there will be a different section with more entertaining achievements, that being said, these dull "standard" achievements could be very well kept unreleased since 99% of the current achievements in game are "standard" (repetitive/hidden behind a paywall/nonsensical).

I'm sure everyone can agree that adding more "standard" achievements is not a good thing to do, so please focus on "feats" achievements.

Even if you say we are not expected to complete every achievement, most players currently in the top player lbs or aiming to get in it will obviously complete it since they been working for it for a long time, the only reasons someone would skip an achievement is either s/he is not interested on getting into the top player lb or the achievement doesn't give achievement points.

If you want to add these so called "standard" achievements so be it, but make them give no points whatsoever, you can add plenty of things such as badges, an achievement exclusive colored title (this color would only be available for these achievements), vanities or furnishings. This way ppl will actually have a choice to skip them or not without it affecting the top player lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Although I stated numbers will be tweaked, I fixed the numbers for crafting/upgrading. While the numbers previously were 1, 10, 20, 50, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, the jump from 50 to 1000 was an error. It's supposed to be 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 so an order of magnitude was removed. The original post has been updated.

Please remember this is for standard achievements. I'm considering adding "Feats" which will be a separate section in the category list where the fun/zany ones will live (inspired by Feats of Strength during Festivus). When the standard list is finalized and out, we can talk Feats in another thread.

There seemed to be some confusion in "players are not expected to reach every achievement". I'm not going to add impossible achievements (such as Has 2B Gold when the cap is 999M, or Reached Level 450). What I meant by that is you're not required to do every achievement. If you don't like the achievement or category, you're free to skip it.

-ALS
    Now it looks better. The Feats section sounds interesting.
    On the other hand, people expect to be able to complete these achievements to compete in Lb, without prize or incentive nobody would do any aps. So no one can afford to say "I won't do this", because they should directly say "I won't make any achievements, if I won't be able to compete anyway". For this reason, there should be a certain chance that someone will be able to complete the achievements, somehow.
    Regarding the achievements in the Items and Looting section, will you put a counter somewhere? To keep track of gold farmed, awakening, etc., like with bosses and mobs on the elite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Achievements didn't get added yet into the game ? I thought as soon as season ends they will be added.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Achievements didn't get added yet into the game ? I thought as soon as season ends they will be added.
    Yeah , why dint they get added yet?

@asommers , @Remiem , @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    I know thats should be on start season, but calm down few days its not a delay

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How about adding banished set as APs?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spriteful View Post
    How about adding banished set as APs?
    Set is tradeable, except helm which easy to get. Pointless aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

thank you.....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

-ALS
    If we are going to have upgrade items aps, consider to lower the upgrade time

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

-ALS
    Nice for removing duel aps. The rise of pets aps are still a big hindrance for the list of aps, the awakens at least may upgrade our items and benefits our gameplay... I don't feel like wasting so much gold or time seaching for pets that we won't use because got stats/ability's outdated just for aps, i already feel extremely non-sense looking at me spending over 150m for get those 75 heroic that still level 1 because i've never used them...
    Hope u understand the point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

When will this be implemented?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I wonder the same.
    I also thought something would be added at the beginning of this session.
    On the other hand, in the crafting area it says 50, but we only have a maximum of 25 slots for crafting.
    Is it a mistake or will you add another 25? Anyway, those 25 extras are welcome. xD
    Also auction has 250 slot and stash and standard inventory has 1k slot.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Im here again to say...

No more pets aps. I think its fine as it is right now, we dont need 500 pets that we wont use, thanks.
    No more 1k bosses aps (theres is enough with zodias bosses and portals i think).
    -1 on gold farmed aps.
    -1 on craft/upgrade aps if the craft time is this one we have rn. 8 hours to upgrade any item.. meh
    -1 on awake/empower aps (theres people that doesnt want to gambling his gold)

Just saying, those aps are to help with gold sink, might try something better like adding new things to Sir Spendsalot in kragg or updating token vendors instead of adding gold sink achievements, thanks.

Pretty sure theres lot of thread about gold sink with good ideas that could be implemented to help with gold sink.

+1 on adding aps like lichly totem that needs a team to complete it, funny aps. (Theres plenty of maps that could be completed in any specific team since we got class buffs, consider it for new aps)

+1 on adding craft aps like ebon replicator, glinstone set or the acquired restored heroes armor. Achievements that helps with the grind to run maps and get items for it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelyx View Post
    Im here again to say...

No more pets aps. I think its fine as it is right now, we dont need 500 pets that we wont use, thanks.
    No more 1k bosses aps (theres is enough with zodias bosses and portals i think).
    -1 on gold farmed aps.
    -1 on craft/upgrade aps if the craft time is this one we have rn. 8 hours to upgrade any item.. meh
    -1 on awake/empower aps (theres people that doesnt want to gambling his gold)

Just saying, those aps are to help with gold sink, might try something better like adding new things to Sir Spendsalot in kragg or updating token vendors instead of adding gold sink achievements, thanks.

Pretty sure theres lot of thread about gold sink with good ideas that could be implemented to help with gold sink.

+1 on adding aps like lichly totem that needs a team to complete it, funny aps. (Theres plenty of maps that could be completed in any specific team since we got class buffs, consider it for new aps)

+1 on adding craft aps like ebon replicator, glinstone set or the acquired restored heroes armor. Achievements that helps with the grind to run maps and get items for it.

Same i agree. No more braindead aps, and yes to more aps that have some sort of unique touch to it eg: lichly totem, planar arena aps, naked orrick /hydra; you get the idea.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Pet aps is not that hard anymore. All arcanes are really cheap and eggsavier once a year is enough. Maybe add new heroic egg/pet in event vendors will help.
    For pet lvling aps, in case u deside add that, my suggestion is add zodias companion elixir in zodias vendor. Should not worth the amount of 10k tokens tho. Make it cheap sinse lvl to 81 100pets will need op grind anyway. That will be easier to complete sinse many ppl grind elit zodias +portals for aps alrd.Also curensy chests , red eggs and unlocked chests from event vendor should always have chanse for zodias points and tokens for zodias vendor. Also pls add balanse tokens at least in red eggs next Easter event. It's a the only token forgot to be added.
    Rest abt gold farm slots etc can be achieved with gold farm anyway. Lb players will not have any problem. It will might get sometime tho, but it's OK if u not be able finish all in a single season.
    Lichy aps I agree u need a team n kind of a strategy so these aps always welcome. New aps like glint set or ebon vanity just need gold noone grinds to get it. Unless ur a hc and it's a pain same as 1k elit bosses.
    Hope we see new aps soon. But just note all those new aps based on gold should not give more than 50aps. Like 100house slot aps. Shouldn't give to much advantage to ppl with huge amount of gold for overall lb.
    Just my opinion thanx

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Pet aps is not that hard anymore. All arcanes are really cheap and eggsavier once a year is enough. Maybe add new heroic egg/pet in event vendors will help.
    For pet lvling aps, in case u deside add that, my suggestion is add zodias companion elixir in zodias vendor. Should not worth the amount of 10k tokens tho. Make it cheap sinse lvl to 81 100pets will need op grind anyway. That will be easier to complete sinse many ppl grind elit zodias +portals for aps alrd.Also curensy chests , red eggs and unlocked chests from event vendor should always have chanse for zodias points and tokens for zodias vendor. Also pls add balanse tokens at least in red eggs next Easter event. It's a the only token forgot to be added.
    Rest abt gold farm slots etc can be achieved with gold farm anyway. Lb players will not have any problem. It will might get sometime tho, but it's OK if u not be able finish all in a single season.
    Lichy aps I agree u need a team n kind of a strategy so these aps always welcome. New aps like glint set or ebon vanity just need gold noone grinds to get it. Unless ur a hc and it's a pain same as 1k elit bosses.
    Hope we see new aps soon. But just note all those new aps based on gold should not give more than 50aps. Like 100house slot aps. Shouldn't give to much advantage to ppl with huge amount of gold for overall lb.
    Just my opinion thanx

Pets aps not useful tho, of 75 pets i needed to reach top aps, i only use heroic grimm for vanity, timur for luck, breeze for passive and heroic regfiter for gold loot passive...

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,447 Posts

I still need to go through all three threads again and come up with the final list. I wanted them ready before the beginning of this season, but didn't make it. Whatever we do add, we'll try and get them in before the end of this month. If they're not added by then, we'll need to wait until next season.

-ALS

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

I still need to go through all three threads again and come up with the final list. I wanted them ready before the beginning of this season, but didn't make it. Whatever we do add, we'll try and get them in before the end of this month. If they're not added by then, we'll need to wait until next season.

-ALS
    Let’s say empowered gems usage and gold loot usage gets added to the new achievements. Does already used or looted counts to the counter or will we all have to start from 0 bc the data is not kept?

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

-ALS
    Notice pls that if awake event coming tomorrow. That will not count for future aps in case u deside add "awakening items aps".
    It would bring much negativity and bad name in sts team if you deside release awakening item aps just after awake event ends.
    I can understand that your not ready for adding new aps and that's fine.
    I don't know if possible but u can add a counter, visible by us or not, so u can track awakens we alrd doing in this event. So awakening will not be lost for new aps.
    Thanx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Notice pls that if awake event coming tomorrow. That will not count for future aps in case u deside add "awakening items aps".
    It would bring much negativity and bad name in sts team if you deside release awakening item aps just after awake event ends.
    I can understand that your not ready for adding new aps and that's fine.
    I don't know if possible but u can add a counter, visible by us or not, so u can track awakens we alrd doing in this event. So awakening will not be lost for new aps.
    Thanx

Or simply refrain from adding more aps hidden behind a paywall