Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2022-07-01 Content Update (293456)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can you please fix the server its always laggy during a rare region appears even though I have 12 ping and I always don't catch the fish during a rare region appears because of the lag of the server

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    This Arcane fish seems non-existent, I don't know anyone who has dropped one, not even in the guild, nor have I seen anyone drop it, much less have I dropped one.
    I have not seen that recipes or elixirs were dropped, I think this can only be drop in lockeds.
    But then you have those lockeds that don't have a good drop either.
    And not to mention the unlockeds, which in most cases only give 10g of gold.
    I always thought this event was about recipes and elixirs. Since in the first event you could be dropped on the last days of the event.
    Now it seems to come down to trying to get that arcane fish out.
    I don't think it's a bad idea to add that really rare fish, but I think it missed the point of the event. You could leave the weapons and gear, only for the locked ones, if you are not willing to give a real chance of loot. And give us recipes for craft, farm and etc.
    The price of the fish would move a little, recipes, elixirs, etc. would be exchanged, as in the previous event, there would be a little more fun.
    On the other hand, without the rare areas there is absolutely nothing to catch, just useless common fish.
    Only when the rare zone appears do you have some "excitement" but it lasts only a few seconds. The wait for this rare fish area gets really long and boring.
    Anyway, you always like to say that you do things for fun, I don't think it's bad. But it's no fun catching useless fish with no value, and the minigames don't present any challenges either. So I wonder what kind of fun you are looking for?

Thanks anyway.
    Arc recipies droping almost each rare. I saw a flitcher today a friend got it. It was her second loot. And a guildy also got another one earlier with his hc. Flitcher is free top game items. It shouldn't be looted easy. I respect ur opinion, I just don't agree.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk