Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speedrunning help

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Speedrunning help

Let me preface this by saying I am a firm believer that skill and strategies play a more important role than movement speed when speedrunning. Having said that, my movement speed is currently trash and I obviously plan to improve it during awakening event. After reading this post, please dont simply say that I need to get more ms and everything will be solved. I really want to learn specific skills and strategies to improve my runs. Ok now to my post.

I have a goal of farming 42 flawless gems and 10 million pve kills in hauntlet (I will achieve these at the same time with current rates). Right now I use mage with 251% ms and I clear the first room with 13 seconds on the timer and remake, which takes 17 seconds off my jewel elixirs. This translates to around 6,000 kills per hour, 1400 cracked jewels (mind+finesse total after conversion) per hour, and my goal taking around 1,700 hours to complete.

Naturally, I want to speed up this process and get a lot more kills (and therefore jewels) per hour. From my runs I can see that meteors drop after killing certain mages so I kill those ones as soon as possible, then I use the pillar when the meteors drop to not get pushed around. I use arcane sentinel and i dont slot any eggs. I tried using magmaÂ’s ability but could not get it to consistently improve the speed of my runs across 10 hours of testing. Some people told me AOE things can kill enemies before they spawn but I tried timing magmaÂ’s ability in a multitude of ways across those 10 hours and found no consistent way to profit from it (it actually slowed down my runs in a lot of cases).

My questions:
    1. Is there any way to make the mobs spawn faster other than what I do already (killing the appropriate mages ASAP)?
    2. Is there a way to use magmaÂ’s (or any other petÂ’s) ability to speed up my runs? Maybe I just couldnt figure it out in 10 hours and am wrong.
    3. Are there any specific/special strategies someone could help me learn so I can improve the speed of my runs?
    4. How much movement speed is required to complete the second room in around 25 seconds?
    5. How much movement speed do the leaderboard teams have?

Thanks and my ign is Lea if you want to help me in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misfit View Post
    Let me preface this by saying I am a firm believer that skill and strategies play a more important role than movement speed when speedrunning. Having said that, my movement speed is currently trash and I obviously plan to improve it during awakening event. After reading this post, please dont simply say that I need to get more ms and everything will be solved. I really want to learn specific skills and strategies to improve my runs. Ok now to my post.

I have a goal of farming 42 flawless gems and 10 million pve kills in hauntlet (I will achieve these at the same time with current rates). Right now I use mage with 251% ms and I clear the first room with 13 seconds on the timer and remake, which takes 17 seconds off my jewel elixirs. This translates to around 6,000 kills per hour, 1400 cracked jewels (mind+finesse total after conversion) per hour, and my goal taking around 1,700 hours to complete.

Naturally, I want to speed up this process and get a lot more kills (and therefore jewels) per hour. From my runs I can see that meteors drop after killing certain mages so I kill those ones as soon as possible, then I use the pillar when the meteors drop to not get pushed around. I use arcane sentinel and i dont slot any eggs. I tried using magmaÂ’s ability but could not get it to consistently improve the speed of my runs across 10 hours of testing. Some people told me AOE things can kill enemies before they spawn but I tried timing magmaÂ’s ability in a multitude of ways across those 10 hours and found no consistent way to profit from it (it actually slowed down my runs in a lot of cases).

My questions:
    1. Is there any way to make the mobs spawn faster other than what I do already (killing the appropriate mages ASAP)?
    2. Is there a way to use magmaÂ’s (or any other petÂ’s) ability to speed up my runs? Maybe I just couldnt figure it out in 10 hours and am wrong.
    3. Are there any specific/special strategies someone could help me learn so I can improve the speed of my runs?
    4. How much movement speed is required to complete the second room in around 25 seconds?

+%40 Movement Speed Per item, Some speed elixers and a good team.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

My questions:

Try Cotis aa

Artist : Blood

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pars View Post
    +%40 Movement Speed Per item, Some speed elixers and a good team.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    U guys stack speed elixirs?

Enviado desde mi SM-G781B mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

@Misfit Be carefull on Kelyx that op likes disturbe timeds runs. Try kill first mobs with charged fireball (make sure its 5/5) or gale (3/5) and next charged clock. If u have below 400ms run just first room and remap. Question how you remap hauntlet ? Also i personally using arcane sentinel HB and Magma AA.
    @Kelyx he wants reduce cost runs , its not about timed lb so calm down your *** safe

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nexior View Post
    @Misfit Be carefull on Kelyx that op likes disturbe timeds runs. Try kill first mobs with charged fireball (make sure its 5/5) or gale (3/5) and next charged clock. If u have below 400ms run just first run and remap. Question how you remap hauntlet ?
    @Kelyx he wants reduce cost runs , its not about timed lb so calm down your *** safe

Did i say something? Just asking if they stack speed elixirs cause it doesnt work. So salty for nothing, chill dude lol

Also i didnt mention Lea, was asking Pars lol
    U could read before say something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kelyx View Post
    Did i say something? Just asking if they stack speed elixirs cause it doesnt work. So salty for nothing, chill dude lol

I know deduction so hard for some people.

Wanna see video how im salty for nothing ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I know deduction so hard for some people.

Wanna see video how im salty for nothing ?

Stuck in the past. There is a word for that. Its a game, have fun.

And again, its a thread where Lea asked how to kill mobs faster in Hauntlet, some dude said "get some speed elix" so i asked if they stack speed elix cause it doesnt work. Im literally helping to dont waste gold on it and there u go talking **** about me. Does that makes sense? If u are salty, u are free to pm me, we can talk about it. But u dont need to be like a child talking **** about people that did nothing and are looking to help others. Thank u, next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

@Misfit Be carefull on Kelyx that op likes disturbe timeds runs. Try kill first mobs with charged fireball (make sure its 5/5) or gale (3/5) and next charged clock. If u have below 400ms run just first run and remap. Question how you remap hauntlet ? Also i personally using arcane sentinel HB and Magma AA.

Is it better to run just 1 room and remap if you're going for pve count or both rooms? Or does it depend on ms

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xuds View Post
    Is it better to run just 1 room and remap if you're going for pve count or both rooms? Or does it depend on ms

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk
    If u got enough ms, 2 rooms. I have decent ms and i do first run and remap. For pve and energy farm. But yeah, depends on your net too. If your remap is slow go for 2 rooms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Stuck in the past. There is a word for that. Its a game, have fun.

And again, its a thread where Lea asked how to kill mobs faster in Hauntlet, some dude said "get some speed elix" so i asked if they stack speed elix cause it doesnt work. Im literally helping to dont waste gold on it and there u go talking **** about me. Does that makes sense? If u are salty, u are free to pm me, we can talk about it. But u dont need to be like a child talking **** about people that did nothing and are looking to help others. Thank u, next

Read carefull OP thread. Its simple if he farming jewels he want save gold. So your post was kind of useless isnt?

Bla bla bla u done some sh*t and i need to come to you maybe to apologise ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Read carefull OP thread. Its simple if he farming jewels he want safe gold gold. So your post was kind of useless isnt?

Bla bla bla u done some sh*t and i need to come to you maybe to apologise ?

I mean. Its ok if u are salty but dont be greedy when others are trying to help. As i said, thank u, next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I mean. Its ok if u are salty but dont be greedy when others are trying to help. As i said, thank u, next

If u didnt saw i also helped him in good way . In first my post .Take it like a example .Your post about stack elixirs when actually you playing hauntlet lb isnt ironic ? Thats how you can help only for him? Dont act like victim when you dont want help dont reply at all with your mocking posts. You welcome

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

If u didnt saw i also helped him in good way . In first my post .Take it like a example .Your post about stack elixirs when actually you playing hauntlet lb isnt ironic ? Thats how you can help only for him? Dont act like victim when you dont want help dont reply at all with your mocking posts. You welcome

Do i have to say it again? I asked if this guy pars was stacking speed elixirs cause he recommended it. I clearly asked to say that it doesnt work. Like, read dude. Do i need to say everything i do when i run it?

Lea asked me 2 times in game and i answered him very nice. But again, u are looking to throw sh to others. Im free to help with i want to. If u dont like it, its not my problem. As i said, dont be like that to others when they didnt even mentioned u in any post before. I know how are u, its ok, but u are wrong here, thats all.

I told u before, if u want to discuss something, pm me. We dont need to comment here every 1h. Good bye, im closing this for me. U are free to comment again if u want or pm me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelyx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I remap by quitting to menu, clicking allies, clicking quests, clicking hauntlet quest. If we could stop arguing about stuff thatd be great. I’m really more interested in the mechanics of the map. Mireguard told me in game that he clears first room in 6.5 seconds and I dont really understand how thats possible. I made this post hoping someone could inform me about certain strategies or at least give me any hints to set me on the right path if they dont want to share everything. Like I mentioned in my post, I dont care about LB (and my ms is currently trash), I just want the fastest possible kills per hour. Obviously I know clearing first room and remaking is best with bad ms, which is why I asked how much ms is required to complete 2 rooms in 25 seconds.

Also I want to make it clear that I admire Kelyx and his team. I think that the best players deserve to win every time if they are good enough. In Pocket Legends I took all top 5 LB spots with my alts on a solo gauntlet event in which only the top 5 players earned a special vanity set. Im now the only person in that game with the set. I’m not a believer in participation trophies. I understand that Kelyx probably doesnt want to share every secret but I’m hoping that he can give me hints or something since I really dont care about LB at all. I have like 100m to spend this awakening event and thats it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I remap by quitting to menu, clicking allies, clicking quests, clicking hauntlet quest. If we could stop arguing about stuff thatd be great. I’m really more interested in the mechanics of the map. Mireguard told me in game that he clears first room in 6.5 seconds and I dont really understand how thats possible. I made this post hoping someone could inform me about certain strategies or at least give me any hints to set me on the right path if they dont want to share everything. Like I mentioned in my post, I dont care about LB (and my ms is currently trash), I just want the fastest possible kills per hour. Obviously I know clearing first room and remaking is best with bad ms, which is why I asked how much ms is required to complete 2 rooms in 25 seconds.

Also I want to make it clear that I admire Kelyx and his team. I think that the best players deserve to win every time if they are good enough. In Pocket Legends I took all top 5 LB spots with my alts on a solo gauntlet event in which only the top 5 players earned a special vanity set. Im now the only person in that game with the set. I’m not a believer in participation trophies. I understand that Kelyx probably doesnt want to share every secret but I’m hoping that he can give me hints or something since I really dont care about LB at all. I have like 100m to spend this awakening event and thats it.
    Not possible to clear room 6,5s everytime . And for sure its like 1/100 runs if solo. Even if team you required few sometimes even more then few attempts to do 6,5s .

Its mostly RNG map . If u clear solo everytime 10s first room and 29s second room that would be maxed. You need for it 25ms/items with aqua staff ebon armor proc also smuggler gun can help you a lot in second room

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Best to do if u want fastest run is doing it with full party .
    Proud Officer of Deviant Misfits
    *We Aim To Misbehave*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Only thing you can do is improve ms gears if your only goal is to improve yourself and not competing on lb, for lbs you gotta have a full on team who knows what they’re doing which obviously is gonna be hard since players have formed alliances with each other for a verrryyy long time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Lmao this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

I use my speed awakes on gear a movement stack pet and 25+30% speed elixirs (hope that’s the correct numbers).

I suggest you to clear room 1 and 2, only the first room is a lot more boring for me tho. You can run 1h room 1 and 1h room 1+2 you gonna see which one is faster for you. Have fun

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk