Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Nuri's a little too easy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Easy to kill,still low drop rate. Did nuri funhouse for 2 hours with full group and no one got a single good drop..but it is easy..
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

They did go a little hardcore on the nerf. I was all for making Nuri's a little easier, but dang, it's easier than the Sewers now, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense. The plus side is that, yes, people are actually playing there now, so that's good. On the other hand, with a 55 bear and no elixir I just practically soloed the entire campaign (had one other person on a couple maps) and I don't think I needed to use a single potion. That's easy to the point of boredom.
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

3. The Following User Says Thank You to McBain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

You are all pretty bored because you have no goal or a person to chat with. What makes runs fun is either by farming with friends or doing something crazy.
    PL is supposed to be for casual players who take their time. Hardcore players get an elite lvl 71 dungeon to guzzle all their potions in. Nuri is still a dangerous place with all it's traps and mobs that can kill if not the player isn't careful.
    Overall this update was needed and the new turnstile dungeon should balance out the difficulty for those wanting extreme danger from either floating brooms, mimics, lions, and clowns to whatever else that's out there in the dungeon.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

The only thing even remotely dangerous about Nuri's at this point is the Snake Charmer, since he can still insta-kill you with his wave attack. Although it's pretty easy to kill him before he even gets it off if you have 3 people or more in the party.
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

First: nuris is to hard... Second: nuris is to easy.... I say it's nuris circus, what do you do at a circus? You have fun, conversate, hope Noone dies on the roller coaster or some other ride(in this case bosses would be the roller coasters) and that's what's going on I assume. Nuris is no longer dead with only 3-4 runs at a time... If your lucky. It is no longer treated as a plague that we all edged around. So grab some friends and have a blast chill and talk. Yea you can blast threw there as fast as possible and not have a single problem, but to me it's fun to take a break from hard core cereal killing yetis. I even go way back to forest haven just to one shot one kill everything. Also I say snake charmer and gustav still put up a fight. Gustav cause some how he can get a lucky one hit and I'm out, and snake charmer as already stated does insta kill, but also cheats (when you have a whole party in the same spot behind one stone and only mage get wiped out) ill call him/her the Crooked games manager
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

the point of easier nuri is xp farming, cuz before lv 54-57s had to mostly run sewers for the xp, even though nuri monsters gave them more
    there weren't alot of games before either....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Im not complaining because it just helps us in the long run.
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

YES. YES YES YES. Nuri's is now utterly wuss-tacular.