Results 1 to 11 of 11

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Heroic Poksau stacking armor reduction and Ebon armor inconsistent cd durations

  1. #1
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default Heroic Poksau stacking armor reduction and Ebon armor inconsistent cd durations

    Heroic Poksau's passive armor reduction is stacking. I tested it with Marianos, Bounty, Smuggler, Polaris, and Pisces - all of which stack with heroic Poksau (did not try with legendary Poksau only heroic, but it could be bugged with legendary Poksau as well).

    (Only with rog and war ones) Ebon armor should be in the 30s CD. However, after multiple attempts, a friend was able to proc it again and again as little as 20s by using a timer to start it when it procs, then stop it when it procs again. It's worth noting that there was a purple shield when it proced the first time, and stopped the stopwatch when I saw the armor proced again with the purple orb + blue dmg icon buff on the character.

    Essentially rog and war ebon armor cooldown's are 20s, mage one is 30s. Idk if that's intended for them to have different cooldown times.

  2. #2
    Banned Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    984
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Heroic Poksau's passive armor reduction is stacking. I tested it with Marianos, Bounty, Smuggler, Polaris, and Pisces - all of which stack with heroic Poksau (did not try with legendary Poksau only heroic, but it could be bugged with legendary Poksau as well).

    (Only with rog and war ones) Ebon armor should be in the 30s CD. However, after multiple attempts, a friend was able to proc it again and again as little as 20s by using a timer to start it when it procs, then stop it when it procs again. It's worth noting that there was a purple shield when it proced the first time, and stopped the stopwatch when I saw the armor proced again with the purple orb + blue dmg icon buff on the character.

    Essentially rog and war ebon armor cooldown's are 20s, mage one is 30s. Idk if that's intended for them to have different cooldown times.
    Ebon armor is a 2 step proc, to actually get the dmg buff/haste u have to attack again when it procs. If u donít attack when it procs u can proc it again instantly

  3. #3
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Ebon armor is a 2 step proc, to actually get the dmg buff/haste u have to attack again when it procs. If u donít attack when it procs u can proc it again instantly
    Yes that happened. Im saying it again, recieved the buffs since the purple orb+damage buff icon was evident. But even after all that, still proced again after 20s.

    And no, you're talking about mage ebon armor only. Tank and rog, since it proc off damage recieved, they need to recieve a second attack from an enemy to trigger the 2nd proc.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    984
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

    Default

    Mmmm weird then

  5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,659
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,527
    Thanked in
    1,609 Posts

    Default

    Not sure if there was actually anything being reported here?

    Yes the classes have different ebon armor cds.
    Yes heroic pokasu's passive debuff is stacking.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Ilove_Poopoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    1,575
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    123
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    420
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Not sure if there was actually anything being reported here?

    Yes the classes have different ebon armor cds.
    Yes heroic pokasu's passive debuff is stacking.
    Don't ya think its too overpowered having a 50% armor reduce pet that still stacks? Needs some tweaks. Furthermore, Its kinda a turn off to everyone when certain game mechanics are changed without prior notice - everyone had the concept of armor debuffs not stacking - would only apply the greatest buff because those words came from you as well. Just something to think about when you plan to change stuff that overrides some rules you guys set, and not us only knowing when someone reports it.

    Anyways, thanks for the clarification on ebon armor. I think everyone thought they had the same 30s cooldown. Although it does make sense considering they proc differently.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Member Xinghvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    171
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Don't ya think its too overpowered having a 50% armor reduce pet that still stacks? Needs some tweaks. Furthermore, Its kinda a turn off to everyone when certain game mechanics are changed without prior notice - everyone had the concept of armor debuffs not stacking - would only apply the greatest buff because those words came from you as well. Just something to think about when you plan to change stuff that overrides some rules you guys set, and not us only knowing when someone reports it.

    Anyways, thanks for the clarification on ebon armor. I think everyone thought they had the same 30s cooldown. Although it does make sense considering they proc differently.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Yea I agree with this, it's passive is way too op. That 50% armour debuff is way too much and being able to stack with other armour debuff effects. It definitely needs some tweaking. But then again, I guess it's already been this long, and its kinda late to do any adjustments

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    575
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    Not sure if there was actually anything being reported here?

    Yes the classes have different ebon armor cds.
    Yes heroic pokasu's passive debuff is stacking.
    Why does it stack with tho? In pvp It's stacking with rog aim shot debuff + bounty bow debuff
    It's completely useless if u can't even fight nd get get killed in jug.
    I've tested it many times and if a average warrior having 8.5k armor
    These debuff make him 3k or lower
    Rogs just One combo on mep or without mep even In jug.
    (Charged)
    If u get killed in charged jug, so whats the use of jug here? Any way to stand against rog? Cuz when they can kill u just by spamming combo cuz ur armor is 3k .
    Poksau -50% armor debuff is already op but making it stack with other debuff make's no point.
    Ps. Im talking about its passive in PvP
    So if u can't even survive with charged jug and get killed, what's the point of jug? Either to make jug reduce 60%damage (charged 80%)
    Or nerf Poksau debuff stacking -50% Armor debuff is already good enough.
    Hope you take a look over it.
    Thanks.

  9. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Just reduce poksau debuff on pvp, it's kinda OP like 30-35%

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    32
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Does legendary poksau's passive also stack?

  11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,659
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,527
    Thanked in
    1,609 Posts

    Default

    Closing, not the place for suggestions.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2021, 05:17 PM
  2. How Armor cap and Armor reduction is calculated
    By Ilove_Poopoo in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2020, 05:11 AM
  3. Hi, Question about Armor Reduction Stacking
    By Fearrr in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2016, 12:22 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 01:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •