Hmm...ok? O.o honestly, i'm starting to think i liked this game better when it was simpler...even if that meant spending energy. The recent additions of the rare vanity drops in missions has been making this game more about product exchange than about the game itself. Even you guys mentioning imbalance in the economy [of the game]. I wasn't intending on participating in the virtual undead version of wall street. I don't get what nerfing means, but the only jinx i see the luck buff doing is it does not increase my odds of attaining vanity loot, and i never get any of the new vanity outside of nightly rewards anyway. An occasional sale or two, but with the way peoples be settin' their prices, well...it keeps the vanity pretty rare, and from my grasp, most times. Idk. I just wish there was less focus in this game on sell/trade value of everything -- or at least more equal opportunities for the loot. I don't see how things are being imbalanced economically at the auction house. I mean, if you have a problem with folks dropping their prices cuz they realize folks won't pay hella for stuff...? I just don't get it. And the tax situation really doesn't sound like it'd do anything differently from the sale fee right now. And yes, having a limited time tax waiver via platinum fee does defeat the purpose, cuz if folks are willing to drop 1.5million or so over a mask, they probably will pay platinum to avoid sales tax. Just sayin', from what i've seen. But, whatever.