Thread: Possible ways to fund the game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Default Possible ways to fund the game

Hi I have been thinking a lot about the game. I had a few ideas I would love feedback on. Also if they would be able to implement.

1. The ability to remove para jewels from gears using platinum. This would not only be a constant form of plat spend each time somone wanted to move a gem. There are para auras in the game now so hopefully this idea would only benefit the games funding.

2. Lb prizes now I understand why lb prizes became nontradable because players hoarded. I have an idea tho why not let top 50 lb players get a bounded version of the lb vanities and prizes. Top 5 or top 10 get tradable versions this may make the competition for lb more fun and active. This also could lessen hoarding as 150 players or 75 get to increase amounts of the lb vanities to lesson hoarding.

3. I would love to see an event like the old days wear players could get a speed jewel. Like how para jewels usto be for an event for hitting gold or plat tier. I mean omg 10ms jewel what could be put in anything for any lvl would be so much fun. Might spark a bit of buzz maybe with a effect like a lightning bolt just a idea .

4.lvl 1 stuff in locks I mean I own a lvl 1 because it's nestalgic when I first started the game. It does break my heart that everything is lvl 2 if there was nice lvl 1 stuff omg I'd be opening those locks faster than anyone else. Omg the amount of people who would be opening them that's just exstra revenue to the game. I mean why not make more funding for the games development.

5. I wouldn't mind seeing an arcane lock chest that contains every arcane in game from lvl 16--36-46 and so on I mean why not or just add that to all new locks for extra fodder.

I really do love this game and want it to thrive please give me feedback on these ideas I have many more but 5 to start with.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

There is just nothing there of value.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    There is just nothing there of value.
    wdym? 4 & 5 are pretty good.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love to be able to re use some para gems there a unique item and years ago I gem some gear I now regret.. to be able to remove them would be a plus for me.
    And yesss lvl 1 so fun to play but now you just can't find the gear would love to have some gear for that lvl again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Yeh the para gem stuff is weird, and idc why it was made discontinued. And if you remove it, it gets deleted xd. Just makes no sense.