Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/13/22 | Awakenings Extravaganza! + Watercrafts, Spirit Gear & more next!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

@cinco

Consider making Elite Zodias give 1 point per boss, Elite Zodias give 2 points per boss, normal Ekenta 3 points, Elite Ekenta 4 points, normal Mecharydon 4 points, Elite Mecharydon 5 points, normal Rahabkor 7 points, Elite Rahabkor 10 points towards opening gauntlet, give players choices to what content they want to run within their possibilities in order to unlock new zones.

Will Zodias Gauntlet have a normal version as well?

Will Zodias Gauntlet drop anything else besides gold?

Will New Spirit gear be able to be leveled on every piece of content or only zodias related content?

Will you add Spirit xp quest to speed up the leveling process?

Will the proc rate increase and/or get further effects added to the proc as the weapon lvls up or only increase the numbers of the proc?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Nice update

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    @cinco

Consider making Elite Zodias give 1 point per boss, Elite Zodias give 2 points per boss, normal Ekenta 3 points, Elite Ekenta 4 points, normal Mecharydon 4 points, Elite Mecharydon 5 points, normal Rahabkor 7 points, Elite Rahabkor 10 points towards opening gauntlet, give players choices to what content they want to run within their possibilities in order to unlock new zones.

Will New Spirit gear be able to be leveled on every piece of content or only zodias related content?

Will the proc rate increase and/or get further effects added to the proc as the weapon lvls up or only increase the numbers of the proc?
    I've already considered awarding points for non-portal bosses - but I'll do it again 'cause I'm in such a good mood today. Points from normal bosses seems way too cheap and effortless whereas points from portal bosses seem reasonable (for consideration)... and it's definitely a reasonable request!
    There is no 'non-Elite' / normal variant of the Zodias Gauntlet.
    Gold is the primary reward for EZG. I look forward to adding other rewards over time but the main objective is to provide a 'best' gold loot context for my beloved Legends.
    Zodias Spirit gear can only be advanced in Zodias content and there is no plan to award Zodias Spirit XP in non-Zodias maps. Put a lot of thought into this and this is unlikely to change. We're looking into ways of increasing Spirit XP inflow. Once this issue is resolved we can reconsider allowing XP in non-Zodias zones... but if we create special stuff that improves your Zodias Spirit XP it'll never happen.
    I'm planning 'Zodias Spirit XP' quests rn but I'm also looking at the proven benefits of the Spirit event(s), pets and items that influence your spirit XP inflow.
    Proc rates and visual effects are unchanged as you advance the Zodias Spirit gear but the power of the proc increases with level. :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

@cinco

Nice questions, normal gauntlet would be cool, specially for non op geared players, because what i understand at some answer/preview is that gauntlet is only for ppl with op stats etc(tho its just a thought), a normal mode would be cool for farm. Tbh what i've been looking for this expansion is something fun to farm, i don't rlly get fun farming elite sunken or any portals bosses, probably due the remap or something else, so a wave based map is interesting, specially with gold loot ⊙﹏⊙

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    Nice questions, normal gauntlet would be cool, specially for non op geared players, because what i understand at some answer/preview is that gauntlet is only for ppl with op stats etc(tho its just a thought), a normal mode would be cool for farm. Tbh what i've been looking for this expansion is something fun to farm, i don't rlly get fun farming elite sunken or any portals bosses, probably due the remap or something else, so a wave based map is interesting, specially with gold loot ⊙﹏⊙
    From what I read here on the forums - best gear for 81 is allegedly rather inexpensive.

Just sayin' ; not calling anyone out for their comments.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These are available when using Elite gems.
    How about 100gl on weap? It it available in Blue Normal Awake gem?

Sent from my SM-J330N using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

From what I read here on the forums - best gear for 81 is allegedly rather inexpensive.

Just sayin' ; not calling anyone out for their comments.
    I see, tho what i thought is that only players with over 2.5k+ primary stats would have fun or maybe pass first waves, that's why at the first moment i thought it would be "expensive", Ofc that the team strategy also helps, but taking it out of story, players with myth set, and maybe 2k stats are expected to pass first waves as well and get some gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Forgot to ask, will the new spirit set have some kind of bonus effect added when worn full set like Mythic set does?

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,170 Posts

Forgot to ask, will the new spirit set have some kind of bonus effect added when worn full set like Mythic set does?
    A 'Zodias Spirit Set' bonus came up last week and we're considering it. We're looking at the matrix of Mythic, Set and Arcane item statistics, procs and set bonuses rn... and I think we'll wind up adding it prior to release :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetP4ncake View Post
    How about 100gl on weap? It it available in Blue Normal Awake gem?

Sent from my SM-J330N using Tapatalk
    Just click on the inspect button when you try to awake something it shows which gives what

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Finally spirit gears... Yay...
    I hope the proc mechanism not as complicated as mhytic 81...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Great to see you adding the fan-desired content! A question: will there be a unique loot from zodias gauntlet?Also I would suggest levelling the gear with materials gradually requiring more and more of them instead of pve kills, also maybe introducing rarer materials and hidden item properties, that would be cool imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

wow finally something to live on

better late than never

Sent from my nokia 3310

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

I know precisely what you mean. Just setting expectations since I have yet to look into the mechanics. I'll update when I have more info :-)
    Ok cool sounds good. I have another thought on this but want to wait and see what you come up with first.

A lot of great questions and answers regarding Eating Machine Spirit Gear and Zodias Gauntlet!

I have a question about Zodias Gauntlet? I know Flashio asked about a Normal and Elite Version. And you said you had no plans for a Normal Version which is fine. How about a LB Version and a Farm Version of Zodias Gauntlet? There is no Timer in the Farm Version. So we soak in the content and what is happening during these fights without the threat of a timer ruining the experience? Similar to the Arena, there would be a NPC we click on to get to the next Wave once all 4 rooms are cleared. I feel like this would be more random run friendly, which is something I plan on doing since I don't compete for LB's anymore.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

there is timer even on non lb vg(normal 1) i think this 1 should have too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    there is timer even on non lb vg(normal 1) i think this 1 should have too
    Tbh I could care less what normal VG has... I been talking about the Timer v.s Pure Survival issue since the very First Swamp Temple Event. Matter of fact...my original suggestion about Swamp Temple before it even existed didn't have a Timer.

The Timer serves no purpose if your just farming. And this is Elite Content, it's going to be hard regardless. So ya it would be nice to finally get rid of it on a Farm only Version of this Gauntlet. If it can't happen then it can't happen.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

last year swamp temple do have a timer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Why are rogue daggers lv71? Lmao

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Shadwick View Post
    Why are rogue daggers lv71? Lmao

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk
    Refer below,

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Is there a mistake in the pictures? Or why only rogue daggers weap are lvl 71?
    Yes that is a mistake. The Daggers require Level 76 like all the other Eating Machine gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    last year swamp temple do have a timer
    I'm well aware of that.

I'm going to list some variables and examples on why the Timer is so problematic and un enjoyable. And all of this was 20 times worse for a Solo Tank v.s DPS that can sit and Afk somewhere. Player's have Spouses, Kids, Pet's, Could not be playing at home, Emergencies, Phone Calls, Someone is knocking at the door, WiFi or 4G-5G issues, Your hungary because you have been playing for the last 2-3 Hours of nonstop Waves, a Big one and one I hated the most...Having to go to the Bathroom and not the fast kind!

I can't remember if this was EVG LB Run or Farm, I think it was a LB run. We were running with a Rogue who was a parent and had a young child. Her child was sick and ended up throwing up. It took a few mins to clean up and let us know what happen. We thought she DC or something. Ofc the rest of couldn't just wait for her and the Timer ran out.