Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 7/13/22 | Awakenings Extravaganza! + Watercrafts, Spirit Gear & more next!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roguemaybe View Post
    For the zodious event, could you also have a mode for those who have bad gear. So like split it between elite mode (For lb) and normal mode (for casual).

So those who sub par gear can still play and earn some money. Of cuz this goes without saying the elite mode could have higher/better drop rates.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    +1. Maybe normal portal bosses add up to open normal gauntlet, while elite ones add up to open elite gauntlet

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop View Post
    +1. Maybe normal portal bosses add up to open normal gauntlet, while elite ones add up to open elite gauntlet

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk
    +1 good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Or maybe both contribute to gauntlet opening, but normal maps contribute less?hmm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

what kind of skill do you need when they is no timer can just wait for the skill and pet cd,you call this test your skill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    what kind of skill do you need when they is no timer can just wait for the skill and pet cd,you call this test your skill?
    If you want testing of skills, I'll suggest the honour pvp where skills play a bigger part in winning.

For most events it's often times the equipment that matter more. Think of ss, maxed out gears, awakes, pets, stacking procs, elix etc. There's nothing wrong with it like this, as many have spent millions on gears for event/lb running.

But this is why I'll suggest and elite (LB) and normal (casual) event mode, so it will appeal to different demographics.

So even if it's timed, just put it in the elite mode, not the normal ones.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adek Nakal View Post
    Only thing that would need to be addressed Skill Wise would be how Ultimate's is effected in this Map Zone in Farm Mode. A suggestion would be to only allow Ultimate's to fill up during combat only and disable fill up via time in standing in map. With the amount of Haste in this game most skills are already CD by next Wave anyway, same with the Meta Pets used.

It's Elite Content, at certain Wave it's going to get very hard for the majority of the Player Base regardless. And this is where Skill, Gear, Tactics, and Patience will come into play. Just because there is no Timer and it's not face paced gameplay like what we been used to... Doesn't mean the Skill and Challenge is not there. And no Timer Situational Flaws!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Only thing that would need to be addressed Skill Wise would be how Ultimate's is effected in this Map Zone in Farm Mode. A suggestion would be to only allow Ultimate's to fill up during combat only and disable fill up via time in standing in map. With the amount of Haste in this game most skills are already CD by next Wave anyway, same with the Meta Pets used.

It's Elite Content, at certain Wave it's going to get very hard for the majority of the Player Base regardless. And this is where Skill, Gear, Tactics, and Patience will come into play. Just because there is no Timer and it's not face paced gameplay like what we been used to... Doesn't mean the Skill and Challenge is not there. And no Timer Situational Flaws!
    Edit: At a certain Wave/ Fast Paced*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Another point I would I like bring up and one I should of from the beginning. Elite Zodias Gauntlet Wave: Search and Destroy benefits and helps the Causal Player’s. Normal Wave Map with Timer main focus is Damage and how fast you can do it. This is not the case with Elite Zodias Gauntlet: Wave: Search and Destroy. Where the Main Focus will be about Skill and Tactics.

A Team of Casual Player’s with average Gear will only make it so far due to the fact, the Damage not being there to kill fast enough before Timer runs out. In Elite Zodias Gauntlet: Wave: Search and Destroy it’s okay if your not the most Op Mage, Rogue, and or War. It’s okay if a room takes your Team 5-10 mins to clear, as long as you get the Job done that is all that matters! This gives Casual Player’s hope and the opportunity of Wave Progression even though their Damage/Gear might not be there…But their Skill, Tactics, and Timing is. Also people won’t feel the need to instant leave in Random Join Farm because of something like the overall Damage of PT is average or low, because it won’t really matter. I know we all have seen this and maybe even experienced this during Elite Valley Gates Random Join in past when it first came out.

I consider myself a Casual Player who buys Plat now. And it’s refreshing and I have been enjoying the Game even more. The only thing I decided to keep the same is how I build my War…Which is OP.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

zodias gauntlet meant to be hard,its true timer serve no purpose for farming bc obviously that not the purpose of the timer, timer is an added challenge .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

@cinco
    Thanks for adding the cercle that shows on who the debuff is but Is a rework of neptaris possible? Actually in terms of dmg with a good set it’s okey the problème is that it is mostly difficult to aim it and sometimes event impossible to do so because the debuff on ennemy pops randomly on a random target in the mass. Idk something to make it usable but doesn’t destroy it because I really appreciate the weappon design. As an exemple maybe can we instead of poping the worms on the enemy having a buff on the nepta and spread the worms on the target that we charge attack and like for Mariano add some AOE in case we missed the target due to mobs stacking.
    I feel it unfair that rogues got their mythic buffed twice or three times but warriors are left aside.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk